Chapter Discussion Kizaru basically co-signed Bonney's and Kuma's death just now.

Kizaru basically co-signed Bonney's and Kuma's death warrant, right after Saturn.

That was a perfect opportunity for Kizaru to let Bonney and Kuma escape or at least try to make an escape. He could have pulled off a Fujitora and fought against Sanji the same way Fujitora did against Sabo to make himself appear occupied. Instead he cuts off the vacuum rocket tube and blocks escape access for Bonney and Kuma, and now they are about to get destroyed by the Pacifista (obviously someone will save them next chapter but that is irrelevant and has nothing to do with what Kizaru did this chapter).

He has firmly put himself with Saturn and stamped the death of a 12 year old. Even changing his mind in future chapters won't erase that.

As he should.

Different from Garp in Marineford that let Luffy get past him, Kizaru, despite also being conflicted, chose the other route.

I like how he's been portrayed this arc. Gives him way depth.
I always thought he was the type to follow orders even if conflicted, I have seen people saying he will try to save Vegapunk or something and Imo while he has shown reticence in doing his job I never once got the impression that he wasnt going to murder Vegapunk if he could.

Last chapter I told people that he suggested the Buster Call to Saturn but some denied it.

@EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @Mr. Reloaded @nik87 ,etc

I always thought he was the type to follow orders even if conflicted, I have seen people saying he will try to save Vegapunk or something and Imo while he has shown reticence in doing his job I never once got the impression that he wasnt going to murder Vegapunk if he could.

Last chapter I told people that he suggested the Buster Call to Saturn but some denied it.

@EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @Mr. Reloaded @nik87 ,etc
Nothing has changed for that btw and nothing has changed for him betraying eventually too btw

Thank god he did.

I was worried for a second and I know that Oda always teases a possible betrayal like with Kizaru telling Doll to go so that there's no witness on the island but ultimately I'm confident that Kizaru won't betray the WG.

He may not pull the trigger himself but he also won't let them escape or will intercept anyone that's trying to save them.

Kizaru basically co-signed Bonney's and Kuma's death warrant, right after Saturn.

That was a perfect opportunity for Kizaru to let Bonney and Kuma escape or at least try to make an escape. He could have pulled off a Fujitora and fought against Sanji the same way Fujitora did against Sabo to make himself appear occupied. Instead he cuts off the vacuum rocket tube and blocks escape access for Bonney and Kuma, and now they are about to get destroyed by the Pacifista (obviously someone will save them next chapter but that is irrelevant and has nothing to do with what Kizaru did this chapter).

He has firmly put himself with Saturn and stamped the death of a 12 year old. Even changing his mind in future chapters won't erase that.
Kizaru could of just as easily attacked the escape pod directly and killed them but instead opted to just destroy the track

He's. Clearly still conflicted and his heart is wavering he can't decide between duty and friendship he can't decide between Moral Obligation and The Law

He's in between a rock and a hard place if he openly betrays Saturn and the world government it may cause problems down the line for both him and vegapunk however if he straight up murders his friend in cold blood then I don't think his subconscious can take it

The best option he has right now is to stall and hope the strawhats pull together another miracle

Thank god he did.

I was worried for a second and I know that Oda always teases a possible betrayal like with Kizaru telling Doll to go so that there's no witness on the island but ultimately I'm confident that Kizaru won't betray the WG.

He may not pull the trigger himself but he also won't let them escape or will intercept anyone that's trying to save them.
Still, he shouldve let Bonney escape as she wasnt the main goal. Only Vegapunk matters really.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I never believed Kizaru wouldn’t carry out his orders in the end. People really convinced themselves that Kizaru would betray Saturn but obviously this won’t happen right now lol. At EOS I think so but not on Egghead.

It’s a shitty situation but now isn’t the time to betray the WG.

Kizaru could of just as easily attacked the escape pod directly and killed them but instead opted to just destroy the track

He's. Clearly still conflicted and his heart is wavering he can't decide between duty and friendship he can't decide between Moral Obligation and The Law

He's in between a rock and a hard place if he openly betrays Saturn and the world government it may cause problems down the line for both him and vegapunk however if he straight up murders his friend in cold blood then I don't think his subconscious can take it

The best option he has right now is to stall and hope the strawhats pull together another miracle
What straw hats? He knows where all of them are and dropped Bonney in the middle of Pacifistas about to kill her.

I never believed Kizaru wouldn’t carry out his orders in the end. People really convinced themselves that Kizaru would betray Saturn but obviously this won’t happen right now lol. At EOS I think so but not on Egghead.

It’s a shitty situation but now isn’t the time to betray the WG.
I actually dont even think he will betray the WG EOS, he will stick around with Akainu and GB. Hes a soldier through and through.

What straw hats? He knows where all of them are and dropped Bonney in the middle of Pacifistas about to kill her.
True but this is one piece There's gonna be some kind of ex machina event that gets them out of this situation even at the beginning of all this conflict Saturn wondered what miracles would the strawhats pull to get out of this one

the man has to move , this mentality thing we already tolerated it ; not every time an admiral moves Oda comes with this shit , then we never get a concluded fight concerning them at this point
Apparently we won't. I just hate this shit. Conflicted blah blah. I wanna see some feats.

Last arc two Yonkou went all out so give us an Admiral finally but I forgot this can only happen when they're facing the rubber clown which then forces the character to act retarded. You can't win basically.