Character Discussion Kizaru dies and his fruit...

If someone were to take Kizaru's df it would be BB. Luffy doesn't kill his enemies.
BB is close to Egghead and may cease the opportunity to kill Kizaru while he is injured and steal his df.
He would then have darkness and light dfs.

Kuzan got himself an upgrade (before or) after Garp's training. Why shouldn't coby. We want him to be admiral level EoS after all. And that's probably like 4-8 weeks in OP time

Kuzan got himself an upgrade (before or) after Garp's training. Why shouldn't coby. We want him to be admiral level EoS after all. And that's probably like 4-8 weeks in OP time
First we need to know if BB can have only one fruit from each type or as many as he wants.

I still think that EoS blackbeard will be able to use all fruits due to something related to will, wishes and the tree where DFs probably come from.

The thing with Koby is that Oda already established him as a great swimmer, so a DF wouldn’t fit him. He would be stronger if he just continues doing what he’s doing and gets ACoC.
Post automatically merged:

However I think Kizaru dying is a decent possibility. I see Saturn killing him and pinning it on Luffy.

Rather than Koby, I think the DF would be better with Helmeppo. Helmeppo doesn’t have any big haki feats, so imo he’d really benefit from a DF.