Current Events Kizaru fans need to apologize to Big Mom fans

More copium

You guys make it seem like BM can't be dodged or tanked even if the person has good endurance or is fast enough to dodge her

Kizaru shouldn't be dodged by something that's not fast as he is
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh:

Incompetent Kizaru,
Now Saturn got injured and might end up crippled or beaten in this arc because Kizaru failed his mission which forced Saturn to enter the battlefield
The excuses
But when it comes to mihawk he s a fraud

Like folks was real life angry that FrenBull didn’t beat Shanks, Emperor Luffy, Top Tier Zoro, Yamato, Beckmann, Law, Kidd and tha entire alliance along with tha Red Hair Pirates…..lmfao
Lmao, no one is saying that GB should have fought all of them. What we're saying is that he didn't have to react so disgracefully. Man was out here twerking to Shank's CoC from 100 miles away

Lmao, no one is saying that GB should have fought all of them. What we're saying is that he didn't have to react so disgracefully. Man was out here twerking to Shank's CoC from 100 miles away
This has been explained to them 1000x yet they still insist on that strawman. They will never get it.

Doesn't matter what Kizaru can or can't do. Big Mom is still weaker than the admirals. Last I heard, she was at the bottom of a lava pit being useless as ever.

Doesn't matter what Kizaru can or can't do. Big Mom is still weaker than the admirals. Last I heard, she was at the bottom of a lava pit being useless as ever.
:milaugh:Weak3r than Admirals yet stronger than them in Oda's book

I can't remember BM being exhausted by fighting people who aren't going all out 1v1 or 1v2

Kizaru didn't even get hit clean yet got exhausted in 40 min battle before Luffy dusted him down with a punch

:milaugh:Weak3r than Admirals yet stronger than them in Oda's book

I can't remember BM being exhausted by fighting people who aren't going all out 1v1 or 1v2

Kizaru didn't even get hit clean yet got exhausted in 40 min battle before Luffy dusted him down with a punch
Except both Luffy and Kizaru were tired. Also, the same "exhausted" Luffy also decked and defeated Kaido. If Luffy, an emperor, was superior then why was he panting as well "ha.... ha... ha..." against a mere "weak admiral"?
String them together. It ain't complicated, JoNdule.

Also ->

A picture being torn made her crumbled on her knees.

A slight hunger issue causes her to panic and mentally lose control of her psyche.

A well fed Big Mom couldn't even land a sword technique attack on a gearless Luffy.

Weak and pathetic.