Current Events Kizaru is Not Coming.. Haki Master Insight..

I understand everything now.. Based on the sequence of events that kept bugging me..

I have not had the chance to look at the Japanese raws but i can safely assume that Kizaru is not upon Luffy..

I think that what Luffy is actually implying is not that '' someone '' very powerful is coming, instead that '' something '' very powerful
is coming..

Kizaru's attack to get rid of Sentomaru was so large that it's reaching where the Sunny and the Strawhats are..

So Luffy is signaling his crew to brace for impact cause a powerful AoE blast made of light is coming their way..

What do you think?.. Spot on.. Completely out of my debts..

No, you can literally see Punk Records' teeth on that panel. And "there's light coming from below". They're up there.

The thread is speculative, my post just points out the consequence of your hypothesis.
But they are outside of the main Building.. It depends what type of very powerful attack we are talking then..
An attack that could threaten Luffy's crew is not an attack that could threaten Luffy..

No, you can literally see Punk Records' teeth on that panel. And "there's light coming from below". They're up there.

The thread is speculative, my post just points out the consequence of your hypothesis.
Good point. It will be devastating. Can it be avoided though? When Akainu and Kuzan fought they left an entire island in ruin, one half frozen and the other burning. Now we could have G5 Luffy vs Kizaru, it's not a one punch man fight then it's dangerous for the rest regardless. What is Saturn thinking then for his top 3 priorities?