Current Events Kizaru is Not Coming.. Haki Master Insight..

I understand everything now.. Based on the sequence of events that kept bugging me..

I have not had the chance to look at the Japanese raws but i can safely assume that Kizaru is not upon Luffy..

I think that what Luffy is actually implying is not that '' someone '' very powerful is coming, instead that '' something '' very powerful
is coming..

Kizaru's attack to get rid of Sentomaru was so large that it's reaching where the Sunny and the Strawhats are..

So Luffy is signaling his crew to brace for impact cause a powerful AoE blast made of light is coming their way..

What do you think?.. Spot on.. Completely out of my debts..
Oh no, I was expecting more arrows and spirals :sanjimeh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My man read translated chapter

My man then read raws

My man took 2 days time to think

And, yet got it wrong 😂😂😂

You took way too long to return with a thread. I had my arsenal ready but you went lazy. So im just gonna throw this here (i would've preferred to use this on one of your haki Threads but oh well idc anymore..
Stealing this lol

Copium
A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.

C

CensoredbyWG

If oda rlly wants to flip the script, he would use this cliffhanger to introduce man marked by flames/davy jones or whatever EoS top tier he still wants to introduced.

When you say "Luffy is talking about Kizaru's attack not him" you are saying that only his attack is powerfull not himself.
?.. That makes no sense..

Do you need a confirmation that an Admiral is a top tier or something?..

What i suggest goes beyond what was said, the narrative and panel sequence suggest that Luffy is talking about Kizaru's attack coming from where he is at Sentomaru's location not Kizaru coming to them.. The point i'm trying to make is not a power related thing..

H

Herrera95

?.. That makes no sense..

Do you need a confirmation that an Admiral is a top tier or something?..

What i suggest goes beyond what was said, the narrative and panel sequence suggest that Luffy is talking about Kizaru's attack coming from where he is at Sentomaru's location not Kizaru coming to them.. The point i'm trying to make is not a power related thing..
Your thread is about how Luffy is worried about Kizaru's attack not him. Which is stupid.

I should specify why i think it's the case..

Japanese is a genderless language, so it's based on context to figure out if '' someone '' or '' something '' is coming..

Here with Whitebeard you can see him warning his crew that '' something '' is coming and it was Oden obviously so in this instance '' someone ''.. The point is it can be interchangeable depending on the situation sequence of events..

He said.. Nani Ga Kuru..

Rootbeer isn't wrong to suggest Oda is maybe talking about a powerful attack

Oda made WB say "something dangerous/powerful js coming" when talking about Oden.

Oda is either saying Kizaru(someone powerful) is coming or a powerful attack is coming as we see light shining already with luffy and co commenting

In both cases it's still Kizaru hype though