Anime & Manga Kizaru vs Kid Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put togashi in there too :josad:
bro ded srs i was thinking about this fag in this very moment. agree 9000.
it's like nice souls are connected to each others.
Post automatically merged:

We both know that the Berserk manga will end with Griffith and Guts having hardcore sex while casca watches.

The last spread
:cheers:
i'm done with these mangas for fag, the last one beeing jojo. japan is Lost.

bro ded srs i was thinking about this fag in this very moment. agree 9000.
it's like nice souls are connected to each others.
:sweat:, i am big mad he's cucking us like this. Things were starting to ramp up with everyone in that damn boat.
What is it with boats and hiatuses?
Ya all notice how when Togashi came out of hiatus and started the boat arc, Miura finally finished his damn cursed boat arc that lasted years. And now we're waiting more than a year for another hxh chapter.
Its like they're fucking trolling us and are in cahoots at this point.

Boats should be banned from manga,

cancel the thousands sunny.
:whitepress:

:sweat:, i am big mad he's cucking us like this. Things were starting to ramp up with everyone in that damn boat.
What is it with boats and hiatuses?
Ya all notice how when Togashi came out of hiatus and started the boat arc, Miura finally finish his damn cursed boat arc that lasted years. And now we're waiting more than a year for another hxh chapter.
Its like they're fucking trolling us and are in cahoots at this point.

Boats should be banned from manga,

cancel the thousands sunny.
:whitepress:
tbh. the only factual boat is the yacht he took with our fan's money by coping with an back's disease or whatever lack of inspiration. he is such a fag that not only is he the king of hiatus but even when he makes some chapters, the quality of the drawing is awful, like even kids draw better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.