Kizaru vs Kyoshiro, Shutenmaru, Fukurokuju, and Hotei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu was scared to send Kizaru to Wano because of the samurai, and these 4 guys were the only active Wano fighters at this time, so do they have what it takes to take down the strongest Admiral?

I was thinking about using Akainu instead, but that discussion would be pointless when Akainu already let us know that he’s scared shitless of these guys

Akainu was scared to send Kizaru to Wano because of the samurai, and these 4 guys were the only active Wano fighters at this time, so do they have what it takes to take down the strongest Admiral?

I was thinking about using Akainu instead, but that discussion would be pointless when Akainu already let us know that he’s scared shitless of these guys
I've actually not seen you this salty often, did u just create a thread entirely dedicated on trolling and letting your anger about the recent Manga events out?.....Damn.

This entire block has no relevance to the thread, u really just wanted to straight up insult Akainu:suresure:

Dude's living rent free in your head, you're secretly a fan, i know it
:kata:

Ot: Kizaru dodges all their attempts to slash him, then casually low diffs them. If they're lucky he honours them by using his light sword to one shot each of them.

I've actually not seen you this salty often, did u just create a thread entirely dedicated on trolling and letting your anger about the recent Manga events out?.....Damn.
How am I being salty? I’m just creating a vs thread based on what was stated in the manga.
This entire block has no relevance to the thread, u really just wanted to straight up insult Akainu:suresure:

Dude's living rent free in your head, you're secretly a fan, i know it
:kata:
Lol you gonna cry about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.