Future Events Kizaru will die in the end of Egghead island

Kizaru is admiral who put his job over his own feelings. Some people already felt that something is going wrong with him. Kizaru has connection to Vegapank and Sentomaru. We saw how Kizaru tried to killed Sentomaru, and killed Vegapank, but I doubt that it is the end of admiral.

I believe that Kizaru will sacriface himself for the sake of letting SH escape from the island. Why he will do that? Well because he will hear the Truth of the World and will make his choice to fight against Gorosei.

What does that mean? SH crew will escape from the island and this woudn't be easy thing to do because of Gorosei.

Gorosei will kill Kizaru, also no one from Gorosei will be defeated in the end of Egghead island.

Also I believe that SH fleet could also come to fight for their captain Luffy, with Dorry, Broggy and every other ally,

So in the end Egghead island will be Win and Lose in same time. Win, case whole world will hear at least half of Vegapank speech. Lose, because Gorosei will be unbeateble opponents.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I think he should.

I’ve spent a lot of time shitting on his fighting performance, but character wise I think he’s been great this arc. A good death scene here would really complete him, I don’t think Kizaru is especially necessary going forward.

If Kizaru gets a good ending plus some an actual good fight to finish -the big let down of Egghead as been it’s pretty mediocre fights, the best ones so far have actually been away from the island- he can go down as one of the all time great OP villains.

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
The only way I can see Kizaru redeeming himself for his actions is to refuse a direct order for the first time in his life, especially if the broadcast is shocking enough for him to see his justice in a different light. He does not need to necessarily defend the Straw Hats or provide an opening for escape (though he could).

It's more about standing up for yourself and finally making a decision of your own, not surrendering to the system. This would then result in him either dying (or grievously wounded), and all the Marines present would be there to witness such an act. Imagine the implications..

Now gather around, my fellow Borsalino enjoyers. It is time for a sermon:

Bless Admiral Kizaru with courage, that he may stand firm in the face of adversity, confronting true evil with the full force of his righteous fury. Strengthen his resolve, that he may finally uphold in his duty to protect the innocent and the principles of justice and equity.

Grant the Yellow Monkey the serenity to accept the things he cannot change, the courage to change the things he can, and the wisdom to know the difference. In the heat of battle and the challenges of leadership, may he remain steadfast in his commitment to honor, integrity, and the greater good. May his actions serve as a beacon of hope for a better world, where justice reigns supreme and all beings live in harmony and peace.

In your infinite mercy and wisdom, O Creator of All, Eiichiro Oda, hear our prayers for Borsalino. Bless him with a path of redemption, shower him with the grace of completing plotlines, and grant us a good meal to feast upon.

Amen.

Unless VP's announcement shakes him to his very core i don't see him turning sides and sacrificiing himself. If anything i could see the Gorosei themselves killing him in a fit of rage for supposedly failing his mission once the SHs escape.

I get that he's conflicted but i feel like people fail to realize just how much atrocities and murder an Admiral has probably already needed to commit to stay in their position, they are literally the sword of the goverment.

Kizaru has seen and done some shit.

Very Oda like for that to happen, reverse Sabaody considering Kuma is also present.

G5 will eventually run out, and I don't believe that the ancient robot, Zoro, Sanji and giants are enough to combat/escape from the Gorosei after Vegapunks message.

Last edited:
The chances are not small. Kizaru sacrificed his "family" to follow the WG orders. Now he personally killed Vegapunk, almost killed Kuma and Bonney and of course the weight on his conscience is getting bigger and bigger. You see he is strained. Now he will probably betray the WG, maybe at the last moment, in order to let Bonney escape. Kizaru smiles at her/them or some stuff like that and the gorosei/s butcher him the next moment.

It makes a lot of sense: all his ties were destroyed in this arc, powerwise there is no hype for him anymore, it is not like Oda is hyping Kizaru up now, he is tired instead (both physically and psychologically). Also we have yet to see who gave the food to Luffy, the meaning of the light gloves and the fact thay if really the 5 gorosei come then Luffy could very well use Kizaru help.

Anyway time will tell, imo it can very well happen but at the same time it is just a speculation based on logic for now.

Having Kizaru as an antagonist for the fourth time (including Marineford) honestly seems too much. I said before I prefer an arc where he's emotionally invested to be his last rather than a mid fight against a random subordinate in whatever battle the Navy will fall in.

Having Kizaru as an antagonist for the fourth time (including Marineford) honestly seems too much. I said before I prefer an arc where he's emotionally invested to be his last rather than a mid fight against a random subordinate in whatever battle the Navy will fall in.
Sabaody, Marineford, and now Egghead, yeah I really don't think Kizaru is going to be an antagonistic again for a fourth time either.

I always believed that Oda was planning to remove Kizaru from the story during this arc and imo as time goes on, it really feels like Oda might kill off Kizaru by the end of the arc.

This is retarded lol. Lolda can't even kill unimportant bums. He ain't killing a whole admiral.

Kizaru will betray the WG maybe. I don't think he knows what's in that punk recording. So if it's significantly bad enough for the WG, Kizaru flipping and holding back the Gorosei along with the Robot is a real possibility to me.