Chapter Discussion "Kizaru won't get up pt. 2"

Don't even need to make this thread just want to flex on you bozos who were bold with what they've said

I've also noticed how they're trying to move goalposts now cause Kizaru is back up and Luffy is still down
:milaugh:

That one shot shit isn't gonna work anymore if ya boy couldn't even move

Luffy

Funniest shit ever you yonkcucks need to learn to quit spitting nonsense yall look like clowns

Yonkou fans stay out of this debate 💀.
I have already said luffy still ain't there.

This ain't your battle.
Yonkou > Admiral will be a forever fact.

Let brain dead Fandom handle their L.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Yonkou fans stay out of this debate 💀.
I have already said luffy still ain't there.

This ain't your battle.
Yonkou > Admiral will be a forever fact.

Let brain dead Fandom handle their L.
Yonkoplebs:
"Luffy will solo the Navy fleet"
"Luffy won't fight Kizaru"
"Luffy will defeat Kizaru and fight Saturn"
"No ACoC"
"Luffy one-shot"
"Luffy is nerfed by his own powers"
"Luffy isn't serious"
:pepecopium:

Say whqt you want about this fight, but it clearly showed Luffy is much stronger than Kizaru. He timed out like he would against any opponent, including Lucci, but that doesn't say anything about Kizaru's strength. Meanwhile Luffy can completely imobilize Kizaru with one ACoC attack. If he wasn't holding back and started with white star gun, Kizaru couldn't have avoided a Bajrang gun. Luffy can 100% two shot Kizaru.

That is how people started excluding Big Mom from the rest of the other Yonko. Don’t tell me you’re starting the trend with Luffy too, MonsterKaido…
:ultimoji:
I am simply saying time limit is not an issue for characters like Kaido or shanks.

Anyways I have Old healthy WB , Kaido and Shanks higher than BM , Current Luffy (due to time limit)and current BB.