Future Events KKK (Grand Wizard) > ZKK (Grand Master)

So after this chapter it became clear that Killer is not a just swordsman. He is using some type of magic, like a wizard. You can say he's a "grand wizard" instead of a "grand master" like Zoro.

Kaido is only a "Grand Dragon" Emperor, but after Killer beats him he'll become the first "Imperial Wizard".

I think Killer will beat Kaido by burning the cross on Kaido's chest. What do you guys think?

J

Jo_Ndule

Lol

I have zoro and Killer reopening the scar

It's no coincidence that both attacked kaido last chapter
Both got zapped as soon as linlin saw that they are a threat to Kaido.

Oda didnt bring him just for show.

1 samurai scarred kaido on his own then 4 retainers failed to reopen it while 2 supernovas will succeed

J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah Oda teamed them up for a reason
With how zoro seems to be complaining after using enma.
He's not yet ready to even reach Oden's power in the next 2 arcs even.

So having Killer and Zoro reppen the scar,
will leave a room for Zoro to grow by mastering enma slowly and surely in the next arc , also giving zoro more power and haki mastery.

Teen Oden wasn't panting even after using enma... Zoro needs to exert a lot of power to cut kaido critically, I could even see zoro dropping KOed by himself after scarring Kaido

So after this chapter it became clear that Killer is not a just swordsman. He is using some type of magic, like a wizard. You can say he's a "grand wizard" instead of a "grand master" like Zoro.

Kaido is only a "Grand Dragon" Emperor, but after Killer beats him he'll become the first "Imperial Wizard".

I think Killer will beat Kaido by burning the cross on Kaido's chest. What do you guys think?
Please get help

Lol

I have zoro and Killer reopening the scar

It's no coincidence that both attacked kaido last chapter
Both got zapped as soon as linlin saw that they are a threat to Kaido.

Oda didnt bring him just for show.

1 samurai scarred kaido on his own then 4 retainers failed to reopen it while 2 supernovas will succeed
Nah. Zoro is the only one on the roof who can reopen the scar. To do that you need to surpass Kaido's durability, not bypass it with other techniques. Killer already tried to land a blade attack on Kaido's skin and he did nothing. Then he switched to a sonic attack to bypass the durability.