[FNZ] Turbo game Knight-Errant: Reduced Version (Completed Game Thread: JOAT Serial Killer wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
don't need to claim now. Masoners claiming on day 1 is a suicide
Well that's where we disagree. They are vanilla townies, nothing much is wasted there. If they can confirm each other we can focus on others.

Tells me that you're either a) a townie who gave up very quickly or b) a scum trying to get info before he dies.
Well I am definitely not the latter. But I also didn't give up quickly lmao. I'd just like to focus on as few as possible. As I said if we can narrow it down to 8 people or even fewer, we have good shots to find 3 scums.

Well that's where we disagree. They are vanilla townies, nothing much is wasted there. If they can confirm each other we can focus on others.

Well I am definitely not the latter. But I also didn't give up quickly lmao. I'd just like to focus on as few as possible. As I said if we can narrow it down to 8 people or even fewer, we have good shots to find 3 scums.
don't agree with that. Mason townies are confirmed townies, calling them out now is suicide unless they're at risk of getting lynched.

Emil

Certified Memelord
4 min left

light - udell
kvothe - mango
TAC - kvothe > light
udell - kvothe > light
knightOfSea - light
Tris - TAC
tpein - light
beta - ripped
midnight - udell

light: 4
udell: 2
mango: 1
TAC: 1
ripped: 1

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
See I wanted to see how the wagon on Udell would go, purely RNG btw, and then TAC and Udell went for Kvo, then for me, and then I got 2 other votes. I am flipping town btw.

The two other votes on me are because my name is Light lmao and T-Pein's opportunistic vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.