[FNZ] Turbo game Knight-Errant: Reduced Version (Completed Game Thread: JOAT Serial Killer wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
:gokulaugh:
Well, I don't mind me getting lynched, though the logic behind my votes are very twisted and flawed.
Why would I as mafia wait last minute to vote someone who is already on the block?

Hmmmmm
I am starting to have a gut feeling on Kvot. Lets take her out this DP. She seems very calculating. She voted Mango last DP and left her vote alone. Now she is doing it again to be consistent. Problem is she trying to explain anything since this si what she did last DP. It's very careful but smart at the same time. In hindsight she seems like a townie but I bet my money that Kvot is scum.

Vote Lynch Kvothe King Killer @Go D. Usopp ™

Hmmmmm
I am starting to have a gut feeling on Kvot. Lets take her out this DP. She seems very calculating. She voted Mango last DP and left her vote alone. Now she is doing it again to be consistent. Problem is she trying to explain anything since this si what she did last DP. It's very careful but smart at the same time. In hindsight she seems like a townie but I bet my money that Kvot is scum.

I'll take that bet

Hmmmmm

*isnt

Emil

Certified Memelord
vote count
10 min left

tpein - mango
tris - mango
beta - tac
kvothe - mango
TAC - midnight
knightOfSea - mango