[FNZ] Turbo game Knight-Errant: Reduced Version (Completed Game Thread: JOAT Serial Killer wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Night 2 end

this vanilla got a special taste, a homemade vanilla!!

@T-Pein™ has been night killed tonight

T-pein - Vanilla Masoner 1

- you have no night ability
- your vote is your power yada yada
- you are masoned with another vanilla masoner (???) and can talk to them during the day or night

Win con - eliminate all threats to town

Day 3 Start
You may now post and have 30 min to decide day 3 lynch!!

Living players (8/11):
1. @Finalbeta
2. @RippedCal
3. @Midnight Delight
4. @Light D Lamperouge Vanilla townie - lynched day 1
5. @MangoSenpai Vanilla townie - lynched day 2
6. @Tris
7. @Udell
8. @T-Pein™ Vanilla masoner - killed night 2
9. @TheAncientCenturion
10. @Fujishiro @TheKnightOfTheSea
11. @Kvothe Kingkiller

Vote to lynch: Ancient!

I think this is where I want to go today. His play around End of phase yesterday was poor and unexplained to the point where it wasn't very pro-town. He wanted to go for me or Mango but places his vote on me when that was by far the more less useful vote. I think he wanted to avoid the main wagon and keep his hands clean

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vote to lynch: Ancient!

I think this is where I want to go today. His play around End of phase yesterday was poor and unexplained to the point where it wasn't very pro-town. He wanted to go for me or Mango but places his vote on me when that was by far the more less useful vote. I think he wanted to avoid the main wagon and keep his hands clean
Power wolf continues to power wolf and somehow avoid all major wagons. Hmmmm

T-Pein said he trust TAC the least. I was a bit distracted last DP. Also @Finalbeta my vote on Mango didn't matter and I was just trusting town since I was on the phone and wasn't really paying attention. I told you guys to kill Kvot. However T-Pein suggested that we got TAC though he assumed I would be the one to die last night. Also if Midnight keeps up his fuckery we will lynch him I don't care if he is town.

Vote Lynch TAC @Go D. Usopp ™

T-Pein said he trust TAC the least. I was a bit distracted last DP. Also @Finalbeta my vote on Mango didn't matter and I was just trusting town since I was on the phone and wasn't really paying attention. I told you guys to kill Kvot. However T-Pein suggested that we got TAC though he assumed I would be the one to die last night. Also if Midnight keeps up his fuckery we will lynch him I don't care if he is town.

Vote Lynch TAC @Go D. Usopp ™
Killing me would have the same effect as mango, trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.