[FNZ] Turbo game Knight-Errant: Reduced Version (Completed Game Thread: JOAT Serial Killer wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote count

ripped - TAC
udel - TAC
TAC - ripped
midnight - udell > unvote > tris
kvothe - TAC
Tris - TAC
knight - TAC
beta - udell > unvote

TAC - 5
ripped - 1
tris - 1

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't have to clear myself for not being involved in two town mislynches. What kind of crap is this lol.

Also I am leading the wagon on you so if you actually are town which I somehow doubt you'd be making a case against me based on SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOT TO BE TRUE.
The push that only appeared when I sussed you? It’s incredibly contrived for that to be the case. I only became mafia to you when I said you weren’t town. And your reaction is to omgus me.

Tris and you are teammates and I can’t wait for town to vote you out

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote count

ripped - TAC
udel - TAC
TAC - ripped > tris
midnight - udell > unvote > tris > ripped
kvothe - TAC
Tris - TAC
knight - TAC > tris
beta - udell > unvote > kvothe

TAC - 4
tris - 2
ripped - 1
kvothe - 1

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
The push that only appeared when I sussed you? It’s incredibly contrived for that to be the case. I only became mafia to you when I said you weren’t town. And your reaction is to omgus me.

What makes me scum?

That's not true at all. I started to suspect you after you play around the end of phase two and I have explained that when I made my case against you for this wagon. It had nothing to do with your suspicion of me. Your suspicion of me does not concern me at all because if you were town you would know your points on me don't exist based on me being on your wagon.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That's not true at all. I started to suspect you after you play around the end of phase two and I have explained that when I made my case against you for this wagon. It had nothing to do with your suspicion of me. Your suspicion of me does not concern me at all because if you were town you would know your points on me don't exist based on me being on your wagon.
At the end of phase 2 I sussed you. So yes, very true

Status
Not open for further replies.