[FNZ] Turbo game Knight-Errant: Reduced Version (Completed Game Thread: JOAT Serial Killer wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
1x Jack-Of-All-Trades Serial Killer (Obtains a 1-shot from the Town and Mafia power roles in the game, in addition to an inherent 1-shot of his own from his choice of strongman faction kill, janitor faction kill, immunity to cops, or immunity to trackers/watchers)
If midnight picked this

then he’s roleblock immune when using strongman kill.

Emil

Certified Memelord
vote count
6 minutes left!

udell - ripped
midnight - ripped
ripped - udell > unvote > TAC
knight - ripped
TAC - ripped

ripped: 4
TAC: 1

Usopp you still haven't told me who I tunnelled which is the entire basis for this wagon on me which is going to end badly.

You should be more responsible with your vote, please tell town why they're voting for me so they have something to look at when I flip town
Oh wait you were talking to me? I didn't even notice until I saw Usopp's comment lmao :gokulaugh:

All of your opinions led to town lynches and the one time we got scum you didn't help nor did you vote for said scum. In fact you and tris voted for the same person. I wasn't paying attention DP2 but Pein said you were town and somehow he ended up dead. Once I analyzed again I realized in your post you weren't actually game solving. It just appears that you were so you're scum.

You've had almost 25 minutes to tell people why I'm going to flip scum and haven't done so, the people deserve to be able to look into how they were mislead once I flip town

Oh wait you were talking to me? I didn't even notice until I saw Usopp's comment lmao :gokulaugh:

All of your opinions led to town lynches and the one time we got scum you didn't help nor did you vote for said scum. In fact you and tris voted for the same person. I wasn't paying attention DP2 but Pein said you were town and somehow he ended up dead. Once I analyzed again I realized in your post you weren't actually game solving. It just appears that you were so you're scum.
I've been game solving the whole game. I cleared half of the thread. I tunelled one player who hasn't flipped yet and could 100% be non-town and was not on the scum lynch because of that read.

Emil

Certified Memelord
vote count
2 minutes left!

udell - ripped
midnight - ripped
ripped - udell > unvote > TAC
knight - ripped
TAC - ripped

ripped: 4
TAC: 1

Anyway it was a valid effort I think. Couple tiny things swung the game. Good job to town.

TAC will be the SK as we shot him night 1 and he survived so must be bulletproof.

GG Friends

Any ideas on what the final mafia's role is?
1x Random Mafia Power Role (Bulletproof, Roleblocker, Even-Night Watcher, or Godfather)

I don't know I simply speculated based on the WU. If there is a scum roleblocker then they would not go for me since I am mason. So if they block you then their action>yours. You also don't get notified.

Midnight post are very strange which is why I suspect him over TAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.