Current Events Koby Marine Hero makes no sense

I asked if Seraphim can fly because I don't remember seeing them flying. I never said they couldn't I just asked. Your headcannon as always if putting things on people mouths that they didn't said.

No it doesn't since Luffy being immune was heavily reacted by Hancock while we saw no react towards Coby. So he isn't immune.

I can't understand what you are saying here.

You are just being reduntant right now.
You asked a question that didn't make sense since it was stated that they have the DNA structure and exact properties of seraphims (flight, black wings, white hair, brown skin, the flame, durability,).

Dumb argument since the individuals that would react were turned to stone. Hell after bb snatched boa we didn't even see a reaction from her sisters etc lol.

Your entire point has been redundant lol.

You lacked the ability to produce a reason to deduce that direct conflict or engagement equates to a 1v1. So your entire point was moot at best. Not only was your interpretation of the words wrong but you even helped my case by finding the definitions and posting it for yourself.

So young one based on the panels we have and no panels to contradict it, koby either dodge all of boas arrows, was immune to it, or displayed an ability to defend it. However since we don't have any panel showing any of those things except the panel

Dumb argument since the individuals that would react were turned to stone. Hell after bb snatched boa we didn't even see a reaction from her sisters etc lol.
Last time we see Coby before Slave Arrows

The next time his mouth is bleeding

Not sure about this injured since the next panel his forehead is bleeding and not his mouth

Momonga used the same trick to escape from her powers

There you go. Mysterie solved. Are you going that Hancock and Momonga fight too?

Last time we see Coby before Slave Arrows

The next time his mouth is bleeding

Not sure about this injured since the next panel his forehead is bleeding and not his mouth

Momonga used the same trick to escape from her powers

There you go. Mysterie solved. Are you going that Hancock and Momonga fight too?
We see on panel momonga injured himself.

We literally don't see koby injure himself.

Imfact We don't even notice that kobys face is injured until the later panel you showed since the right side of his face was not shown in the earlier panels.

So using your logic....... since we don't see on panel koby injuring himself it's headcanon to think that he actually did.

Imfact in the panel when we see koby we also see blackbeard quake the marines and then later within the pages we noticed that kobys face on the right side was injured so it's actually more likely that koby got that when blackbeard arrived and quaked the place

We literally don't see koby injure himself.
We literally don't see him fighting Hancock.

Imfact We don't even notice that kobys face is injured until the later panel you showed since the right side of his face was not shown in the earlier panels.
Bullshit we clearly see in the first panel I showed I just pointed out how the damage changed from mouth to forehead.

So using your logic....... since we don't see on panel koby injuring himself it's headcanon to think that he actually did.
That's not my logic that's yours but still here you are saying he fought Hancock without 1 single panel of it.

Imfact in the panel when we see koby we also see blackbeard quake the marines and then later within the pages we noticed that kobys face on the right side was injured so it's actually more likely that koby got that when blackbeard arrived and quaked the place
So you agree that Coby was on tha backline? Or Teach came from inside Hancock's castle? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

We literally don't see him fighting Hancock.

Bullshit we clearly see in the first panel I showed I just pointed out how the damage changed from mouth to forehead.

That's not my logic that's yours but still here you are saying he fought Hancock without 1 single panel of it.

So you agree that Coby was on tha backline? Or Teach came from inside Hancock's castle? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
We don't. The exact way we don't see any other means of him avoiding boas slave arrows than simply being straight up immune lol.

We don't. The first panel you showed We do not see the right side if his face only his left side. Coicendentally the moment bb used quake later in the panel and pages is when we saw koby having blood on his right side lol.

I said you have zero proof of stating he didn't clash with her. There is 0 panel supporting your point or contradicting it.

I see someone lack the ability to comprehend. Teach literally sidelined her as shown when she was focused on the marines and then koby lol. And again the notion of him being on the back line as your excuse is even more dumb when we realize based on panels that marines were even further behind him but were still turned to stone lol. And weren't you the same idiot that also said that helmeppo was INFRONT of koby (even though 0 panel support this)? So marines whom were infront of koby using your logic were turned into stone......but marines that were also behind koby were also turned to stone so... Hell the argument is even more piss poor when bbs men including commanders (vasco shot and devon) were also turned into stone when they were no longer shown in the entirety of those pages after the slave arrow.

So people behind koby, infront of koby, people on kobys right and left and people not even shown on panel were turned into stone.. yet koby wasn't. And you have zero panel contradicting or showing a reason besides him not becoming stone other than him simply being immune to it lol.

This is laughable. Hilarious even

We see no marines fight boa, but she sent arrows to everyone, also boa used a different attack on momaga, unless you're saying koby injuried himself and still managed to dodge her arrows

this chapter did not have good pacing
Anime is gonna clear up a lot but people are going to say, "its not canon", in order to cope. Watch how Koby end ups kicking Boa in the head causing her to need those bandages.

We see no marines fight boa, but she sent arrows to everyone, also boa used a different attack on momaga, unless you're saying koby injuried himself and still managed to dodge her arrows

this chapter did not have good pacing
They are invading Amazon Lily.

They were fighting her soldiers. What is your point? I agree it was rushed.

Can't you quote the whole message?
Post automatically merged:

We don't. The exact way we don't see any other means of him avoiding boas slave arrows than simply being straight up immune lol.
Yes we see and I just showed you Momonga used the same trick of hurting himself to avoid that and it is clear about Coby.

There is not a single panel of him fighting anyone but we have of Hancock using her powers.

In fact that should be your argument to justify him being on the front but you rather invent that he is Luffy 2.0

We don't. The first panel you showed We do not see the right side if his face only his left side. Coicendentally the moment bb used quake later in the panel and pages is when we saw koby having blood on his right side lol.
Stoping play the dumb card. It is visible his right side at least a bit right of his mouth where we are seeing the blood in the next panel.

No dude it is clearly the same page where Teach uses quake and we see Coby's is fine right after that. Only after Slave arrows we see Coby damaged.

I said you have zero proof of stating he didn't clash with her. There is 0 panel supporting your point or contradicting it.
You have 0 proofs of him clashing with her. But somehow this works for you that needs to show that something happened but not for me that literally can't proof something didn't happened because... it didn't happened.

How do you proof unicorns doesn't exist if they doesn't... exist? That the same thing about religion, god etc. You can't proof something doesn't exist if it simply doesn't exist.

I see someone lack the ability to comprehend. Teach literally sidelined her as shown when she was focused on the marines and then koby lol. And again the notion of him being on the back line as your excuse is even more dumb when we realize based on panels that marines were even further behind him but were still turned to stone lol. And weren't you the same idiot that also said that helmeppo was INFRONT of koby (even though 0 panel support this)? So marines whom were infront of koby using your logic were turned into stone......but marines that were also behind koby were also turned to stone so... Hell the argument is even more piss poor when bbs men including commanders (vasco shot and devon) were also turned into stone when they were no longer shown in the entirety of those pages after the slave arrow.
Yes you are this person that lacks ability to comprehend.

So marines for whatever reason are coming from the only way possible but Teach finds that magical side way that makes him cut his path to Hancock? What? All that to justify Coby not being on the back while also being hit by Teach's quake(which he wasn't since we don't have a single panel of it).

There wasn't any marines behind Coby. Coby is the one moving after Slave Arrows to stop S-Hawk that was at frontline fighting.

Last edited:
Chill he did just one attack
Not sure what yall want here.

My thread is still valid.

Coby was in no position of being a hero up this chapter.

No one believed he could do what he did. Not even himself. Grus was even asking since when he got that power. Oda gave him for free. He didn't worked to have this kind of power because the AP boost he got is too much absurd.