Speculations Kuina was killed by someone

Was kuina secretly killed?

• Total voters
Yes you read it right. Something is telling me that she was killed by someone close to her father...
Do you guys remember that old gorosei dude with the shodai kitetsu?

He looks like he is from wano and more than that he looks like an elder version of koshiro.
What if this dude is actually the bigger brother of koshiro? And what if he was the one who killed kuina? That would build up a hatred revenge mission for zoro.

I know kuina fell down the stairs and died thats whats being told, but I think she died even before she fell down the stairs, she was killed by someone and I think this someone is the gorosei dude but it could also be someone else. I do not think it was just some accident and I know Oda will probably take this route as soon as we get more of zoros flashback.

What do you think?

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yes you read it right. Something is telling me that she was killed by someone close to her father...
Do you guys remember that old gorosei dude with the shodai kitetsu?

He looks like he is from wano and more than that he looks like an elder version of koshiro.
What if this dude is actually the bigger brother of koshiro? And what if he was the one who killed kuina? That would build up a hatred revenge mission for zoro.

I know kuina fell down the stairs and died thats whats being told, but I think she died even before she fell down the stairs, she was killed by someone and I think this someone is the gorosei dude but it could also be someone else. I do not think it was just some accident and I know Oda will probably take this route as soon as we get more of zoros flashback.

What do you think?
Kuina was a light that Imu wanted extinguished? :crazwhat:

I

Indigo

Kuina's death makes 0 sense in One Piece, at least the "stairs" explanation.

I could see two possible ways, either she committed suicide after giving up on being the strongest swordsman despite being a woman OR something shady happened.

I could see something related to the World Governament happening behind the scenes, just think about it.

Kozaburo was scared of anyone finding out he was a Samurai from Wano, because the WG could go after him. Maybe the WG found out about Shimotsuki Village after Kozaburo's death and when they came there, they only found Koshiro and Kuina conected to Wano, maybe they killed Kuina when Koshiro wasn't there.

I could see Kuina's death being related to the WG, since we all have the theory that Koshiro is in or is an ally to the revolutionaries, so it would make sense that the WG did something directly against him.

Why would she do that? Because she thought she couldn't get WSS because of her gender? I doubt that.
Post automatically merged:

Explain it a bit more what exactly are you trying to tell here?
I have my reasons why i believe she committed Suicide
But there are hints i can share

1. Enma started sucking Zoro's Haki after he doubted he can beat King, so it was like Enma saying "You're not worthy of me because of your demotivation", so it's possible that Kuina because of her negative thinking wasn't able to handle her Sword & she got like Cursed, like the sword made her feel even worse, so she committed Suicide

2. In some Japanese Families, saying "Fell of the Stairs" means "Suicide", cuz sometimes it's hard for them to say that word (Since it's about someone they love), so they prefer the first phrase

I have my reasons why i believe she committed Suicide
But there are hints i can share

1. Enma started sucking Zoro's Haki after he doubted he can beat King, so it was like Enma saying "You're not worthy of me because of your demotivation", so it's possible that Kuina because of her negative thinking wasn't able to handle her Sword & she got like Cursed, like the sword made her feel even worse, so she committed Suicide

2. In some Japanese Families, saying "Fell of the Stairs" means "Suicide", cuz sometimes it's hard for them to say that word (Since it's about someone they love), so they prefer the first phrase
Thats actually deep.. But I'd love my idea more since it would support some plot.

what if Kuina is indeed Tashigi?

we recently learned that Kozaburo was someone that marines or maybe WG itself hunts.
the reason either he just a mere outlaw or he has a knowledge of Wano and any swordcrafts that interest WG, and it makes his blood "tainted" which mean Koushirou and Kuina's would be hunt for whatever Kozaburu has.

for that reason, it makes Koushirou felt uneasy and decide to faked Kuina's dead (i mean she could be really fell of the stairs and lost her memory), bring her to someone like "Mother Carmel" and change her identity to be a marine soldier to ensure her safety catded

we recently learned that Kozaburo was someone that marines or maybe WG itself hunts.
the reason either his just a mere outlaw or he has a knowledge on Wano and any swordcrafts that interest WG, and it makes his blood "tainted" which mean Koushirou and Kuina's would be hunt for whatever Kozaburu has.

for that reason, it makes Koushirou felt uneasy and decide to faked Kuina's dead (i mean she could be really fell of the stairs and lost her memory), bring her to someone like "Mother Carmel" and change her identity to be a marine soldier to ensure her safety catded
I highly doubt that tashigi is kuina. She would have let zoro know who she really is since she always trusted him. She just looks like kuina but has some differences. But nice theory anyways!

the reason either he just a mere outlaw or he has a knowledge of Wano and any swordcrafts that interest WG, and it makes his blood "tainted" which mean Koushirou and Kuina's would be hunt for whatever Kozaburu has.

Different child

I highly doubt that tashigi is kuina. She would have let zoro know who she really is since she always trusted him. She just looks like kuina but has some differences. But nice theory anyways!
i mean the part where she fell of the stairs was right but she lost her memory afterward, but its only Oda knows:pepecry:
Post automatically merged:

:perocry:

Thats actually deep.. But I'd love my idea more since it would support some plot.
Well, i believe you're Half-Right
You said she was Killed because she was Important

In my Analysis that i'm doing about entire Story, i found that there is a reason her Father hated having a Girl, it was him who made her think that she wasn't enough, she can't beat men in the future

Enough for what? The guy only have a Dojo, what's the problem if it's ran by a Woman in the future?
Well, it's because it's not just any Simple Dojo, and her Father didn't want a Son only to lead that Dojo, there is a Bigger Goal

That Dojo is affiliated with Revos Army, and the Dojo is trying to prepare a Champion, a Master Swordsman for a Future Role
So her Father was hoping that his Son would be that Leader, but he was disappointed that he had a Daughter instead

This is also why the Dojo was created by Kozaburo (A Pirate Samurai from Wano)
It's because Wano was closed off, they refuse to participate in Politics, but Kozaburo saw the need for a Samurai who will one day lead the entire Samurai & their allied Swordsmen against WG, so he had no choice but to leave & create a Dojo in a safe place where Marines or WG won't bother them. This is why they teamed-up with Revos

Kuina was depressed for failing to meet her Father's Expectations, for believing she can't be that Leader that they dream of & for believing that Females can't beat men for the Title of WSS + Her Cursed Sword, all of this combined led to her Suicide.
But her Will was inherited by Zoro, who will be that Promised Samurai they are waiting for

Bald Gorosei or WG didn't kill Kuina, however that guy is indeed the Rival of Kuina's Father & he was preparing the complete opposite,
He also trained Swordsmen to one day lead their Army when the Awaited War comes, i'm talking about Non-Samurai Swordsmen, but things didn't go to plan (As you can see Koushiro gave his Sword to Zoro meaning he found his Champion) but Bald Gorosei still have his Sword (Meaning he didn't give it to anyone cuz his Dojo failed & the one he wanted to be their Champion left them)

It's a Sub-Story about West vs East, about Samurai vs Knight, about Roronoa Zoro vs Dracule Mihawk, about Order of The Moon vs Order of The Dragon, or School affiliated with Revos vs School affiliated with WG