Speculations Kuina was killed by someone

Was kuina secretly killed?

• Total voters
Kuina's death makes 0 sense in One Piece, at least the "stairs" explanation.

I could see two possible ways, either she committed suicide after giving up on being the strongest swordsman despite being a woman OR something shady happened.

I could see something related to the World Governament happening behind the scenes, just think about it.

Kozaburo was scared of anyone finding out he was a Samurai from Wano, because the WG could go after him. Maybe the WG found out about Shimotsuki Village after Kozaburo's death and when they came there, they only found Koshiro and Kuina conected to Wano, maybe they killed Kuina when Koshiro wasn't there.

I could see Kuina's death being related to the WG, since we all have the theory that Koshiro is in or is an ally to the revolutionaries, so it would make sense that the WG did something directly against him.
CP0 killed her and when they find put Zoro is a Shimotsuki as well, they might reveal it to him :noo:

Why would she do that? Because she thought she couldn't get WSS because of her gender? I doubt that.
Post automatically merged:

Explain it a bit more what exactly are you trying to tell here?
feeling like you won't ever accomplish your dreams or fit in and that the world doesn't have a place for people like you is like the number one reason people commit suicide in japan. "falling down the stairs" isnt a specific euphemism for suicide but people make up all kinds of lies so they don't have to admit their family members killed themselves, or they don't want extra drama or trauma coming from people making assumptions about them or how they might have caused the suicide or w/e

Yes you read it right. Something is telling me that she was killed by someone close to her father...
Do you guys remember that old gorosei dude with the shodai kitetsu?

He looks like he is from wano and more than that he looks like an elder version of koshiro.
What if this dude is actually the bigger brother of koshiro? And what if he was the one who killed kuina? That would build up a hatred revenge mission for zoro.

I know kuina fell down the stairs and died thats whats being told, but I think she died even before she fell down the stairs, she was killed by someone and I think this someone is the gorosei dude but it could also be someone else. I do not think it was just some accident and I know Oda will probably take this route as soon as we get more of zoros flashback.

What do you think?
Not that I disagree, but wouldn't that imply a Gorosei who casually wiped out civilizations did so much cover-up and secrecy just to kill a little girl in the middle of nowhere?

This scenario requires Kuina, or at least the Shimotsuki bloodline, to be exceedingly important in the grand scheme of things.

Kuina was a light that Imu wanted extinguished? :crazwhat:
Zoro vs Im confirmed? :bamathink:

what if Kuina is indeed Tashigi?

we recently learned that Kozaburo was someone that marines or maybe WG itself hunts.
the reason either he just a mere outlaw or he has a knowledge of Wano and any swordcrafts that interest WG, and it makes his blood "tainted" which mean Koushirou and Kuina's would be hunt for whatever Kozaburu has.

for that reason, it makes Koushirou felt uneasy and decide to faked Kuina's dead (i mean she could be really fell of the stairs and lost her memory), bring her to someone like "Mother Carmel" and change her identity to be a marine soldier to ensure her safety catded
Is that why her dead body had her face covered during her funeral? :quest:

It wil be funny if actually happen and see meltdown of one piece community
The first thing we see IM with milhawk eyes like and have hobby of swords collection. (See swords near by throne). Sound like person know sword stuff, not fist fighter.
So we gonna get Luffy, Sabo, Kidd, Killer, and Law vs Gorosei while also getting Zoro vs Im? :crazwhat:

Damn! :datas:

:crazwhat:"I dont fight for revenge but I can feel one coming up."
Zoro vs Om callback? :christindeed:

Zoro beat Om and now gonna beat Im, too? :christmwai:

Hope he doesn't miss out on Am, Em, and Um. :drakihi:

Stairs are dangerous. Don’t underestimate these stairs

Even Darkseid fell to stairs.

Data about stairs are dangerous

https://www.amstep.com/blog/common-injuries-from-falling-down-stairs/

If I have to guess, it have do with work ing more hours as many people say but this article say about USA work more hours than any countries.
https://bluewatercredit.com/americans-now-working-hours-country-world/

American don’t have suicide problem like japan. I am guessing Japan have lack of support groups.
Fall Down D. Stairs is even > Darkseid? :nicagesmile::crazwhat:

Stairs-kun to replace Truck-kun confirmed? :hope:

So we gonna get Luffy, Sabo, Kidd, Killer, and Law vs Gorosei while also getting Zoro vs Im? :crazwhat:

Damn! :datas:
Doubt luffy actually aware gorsei existing people. More like luffy and Sabo (if he is alive) vs Akainu (payback thing), Mario and Luigi vs bowser style :kata:)
Law, Kidd, killer, and even robin, and sanji vs gorsei because they get close with cp0 plot and histroy stuff, and not to mention gorsei order to blow it up Robin‘s home island. Sanji have to get back for his wrong thing like showing robin location to cp0 .

Doubt luffy actually aware gorsei existing people. More like luffy and Sabo (if he is alive) vs Akainu (payback thing), Mario and Luigi vs bowser style :kata:)
Law, Kidd, killer, and even robin, and sanji vs gorsei because they get close with cp0 plot and histroy stuff, and not to mention gorsei order to blow it up Robin‘s home island. Sanji have to get back for his wrong thing like showing robin location to cp0 .
I don't buy Akainu being defeated by Luffy and Sabo, sorry. That's bad for Luffy's character's journey.

Luffy's atonement can be given by himself alone, not himself and Sabo.

The sword killed Kuina, it didn't choose her @WoronoaWoro

I doubt the Gorosei would go all the eay to east blue to kill Kuina because Imu told him so but not kill Luffy if they knew of the prophecy
I think the elder gorosei samurai dude was in wano before he joined the gorosei. If it wasn't Imus order it might have been some conflict between him and koshiro since they seem to be blood related. Maybe kuina found out some secret and she had to be silenced by him. Maybe a secret about Imu and the gorosei since he joined it new. There are a lot of speculations but one thing I am sure of is that it wasn't just stairs that killed her. She was too important of an character to kill someone off like that.

Btw kuina looks so much prettier than tashigi tbh.

She died one day after they made the promise and it didn't look like she was depressed anymore. Very strange. I am wondering why no one else instead of me made this assumption that she actually got killed?

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
There isn't anything more to Kuina's death, imo. Yes, it was mundane, but that was the point.

From Zoro's perspective, Kuina was invincible, his greatest rival who he could never overcome, and to learn she died like a fragile human is what motivates him to become even stronger and to carry on both of their dreams. But that's also had an effect on his standards. He cannot allow himself to show any weakness, otherwise he'd be no different from any normal person.

If Kuina's death was some assassination plot the whole time, it reduces Zoro's story into a cliched revenge plot, but above all, needlessly overcomplicates a story that is a about two kids trying to make their dreams come true.

what if Kuina is indeed Tashigi?

we recently learned that Kozaburo was someone that marines or maybe WG itself hunts.
the reason either he just a mere outlaw or he has a knowledge of Wano and any swordcrafts that interest WG, and it makes his blood "tainted" which mean Koushirou and Kuina's would be hunt for whatever Kozaburu has.

for that reason, it makes Koushirou felt uneasy and decide to faked Kuina's dead (i mean she could be really fell of the stairs and lost her memory), bring her to someone like "Mother Carmel" and change her identity to be a marine soldier to ensure her safety catded
I don't know what it is about Tashigi, Zoro, and Kuina that compels some to make a conspiracy out of their backstory? Not even Robin's backstory is this needlessly complicated, and she's closely connected to the world's secrets.

Last edited: