Speculations Kuina was killed by someone

Was kuina secretly killed?

• Total voters
@silverfire brought an interesting take to my mind lately. I think Koushirou might've killed off Kuina. I think he had love/hate for Kuina.

Kozaburo ( his dad and the Swordsmith to forge Enma ) most likely wanted his son to become a great swordsman but he turned out to be a fraud. So next in line was Kuina. She had all the potential but she was born female and we know how they most likely thought about it. The talk Kuina had about the weaker body because she is a female is most likely due to influence from both Kozaburo and Koushirou since more likely than not they were chauvinists due to Samurai history.

Will be a bit harsh but maybe Koushirou couldn't stand the fact that his daughter was so prominent in swordsmanship but she was born at disadvantage in his eyes anyway so he decided to end her struggle and kill her off. When Zoro asks Koushirou about Kuina he has as sus face, one may say he just doesn't want to hear about his dead daughter but does he really? I think he hides something and that would be a reality of him not @stairs-kun killing Kuina.
Interesting indeed. So you believe it was Koshiro himself? It would make sense ngl. But there has to be a connection between koshiro and this old gorosei man. They look like they are brothers. Maybe there is more in to that than we think.
Don't think so. It was early in the series and Oda just had to give Zoro a sufficient motivation for his dream.
It might have been early days but we know oda is planning ahead and I wouldn't be surprised if he had more thoughts on kuinas death.
Oda also most likely is going to retcon her death, giving more meaning to it and for zoro a purpose to avenge her. Him wanting to become the strongest swordsman doesn't change either, since he promised her even if it wasn't an accident. It wouldn't take it away but just add something into it.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Interesting indeed. So you believe it was Koshiro himself? It would make sense ngl. But there has to be a connection between koshiro and this old gorosei man. They look like they are brothers. Maybe there is more in to that than we think.
Yes. We never saw any sort of sympathy between him and Kuina despite being a parent and child. Couldn't be Kozaburo since he died earlier.

Maybe I'm wrong and Kozaburo wasn't the chauvinist one and he told Kuina to pursue her dream anyway and once he died Koushirou started his show and tried to tell Kuina off of swordswoman role?

Or maybe tashigi died and tashigo was born..
Tashigi was crying because she was born a girl, the revolutionaries were there and iva told her that he can turn her into a boy..
Final Zoro's boss is tashigo....
Ok I'm joking ๐Ÿ˜‚, i kinda thought it back then when we saw the revos in shimotsuki village but later i remember her father sitting on her grave so i drop it.
Cool theory and it would be nice to see zoro go vengeance mode, like how he looked back when he fought ohm after he saw chopper all beaten up.
If it's anything more than what we have already seen i believe we will learn it soon enough.

She's not dead. The real Kuina unconsciously unlocked CoC Coating at that day. Koushirou was shocked and thus decided to hide Kuina's presence from the world no matter what. He asked his colleague, Kanjuro, to paint Kuina's doppelganger which will pretend to be dead.

While Koushiro visited Kuina's "grave", but actually met the real Kuina every night to pass on his Secret Moves, Sword Style Ougi to Kuina. In the final night, not only Kuina accomplished the Ougi, but she also managed to perma-infuse her eyes with highest degree of Skysplitter CoC Coating, unlocking The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, an ability enabling her to kill even a God, which stemmed from the blessings of Akasha, the Mystic World.

---

With this ability, she started her own journey. Before Zoro reach Laugh Tale, Kuina had visited Kuraigana Island and casually defeated Mihawk. Mihawk stated that she had far surpassed even Ryuma himself, thus entering the Realm of Gods.

----

Yea thats it for Kuina's story.

she def committed suicide because her father was sexist and didn't have any expectations for a female child, even to the point of acting as a better support system to some other strange kids ambition over his own daughter. that some depressing shit when even your own parent doesnt believe in you...
just ask my parents.. :usoprice:

the government conspiracy theories are really interesting.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
she def committed suicide because her father was sexist and didn't have any expectations for a female child, even to the point of acting as a better support system to some other strange kids ambition over his own daughter. that some depressing shit when even your own parent doesnt believe in you...
just ask my parents.. :usoprice:

the government conspiracy theories are really interesting.
I think she had a literally worse life than Yamato did

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Down D. Stairs killed her.