Controversial Kuina Was Kinda Crazy

Kuina Was Kinda Crazy
She traumatized Zoro and everyone at the dojo. She was 11 years old and decided that because she hit puberty and her chest started to fill out that it was time to kill herself because she would never achieve of her dream of being the World's Strongest Swordswoman. My god - Why didn't anybody send this girl to a therapist?

Now that I think about it... why didn't they send all these shonen kids to therapy wtf is wrong with these people LMAO

:suresure:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
:peperain: But Koushirou is supposed to be a good guy and a family man.

A woman upstaging him in his own Dojo? Yeah he wasn't about to have that

You can stop simping, Kuina is not going to return. And the only flat chested woman One Piece will ever have is Kiku :saden:
Kiku is not a woman.
Post automatically merged:

In the cover page with her grave, the one next to hers has the name Ivankov. Also Ivankov was there the day before she died.
Remember this is One Piece we're talking about.
No shit. There was Perona, but after Time Skip Oda's brain melted and has never recovered.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
โ€Ž
Kill herself? Naaah her dad murdered her
Karoo, Vivi's duck, murdered Kuina.

Remember how Karoo was drowning in the water in Drum Island?

That's because Karoo can't swim, because Karoo actually ate the Stair Stair Fruit.

That's how Karoo was able to run up the cliff in Alubarna, he was making miniature stairs we can't see on the rock face:

Fucking clever ass murder duck

C

CensoredbyWG

I wonder if Zoro's sensei will end up being a strong character in the end since every protagonist gonna have top tier connections by EoS