Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Gorosei Informer

I devised my own headcanon-laden backstory for Mihawk using an AI chat bot, inspired by Van Helsing and Alucard, as well as vampirism and such. I also believe his coffin boat with the green candles, represents him mourning for the people he lost or may have had to slay by his own hand and this is his way of grieving for them, remembering what he was forced to do or and lose.

Hope you guys enjoy it anyway!:

Dracule Mihawk was born into a family of powerful vampire hunters, and from a young age, he was trained in the art of swordsmanship to fight against the creatures of the night. He quickly rose through the ranks and became one of the most skilled swordsmen in the world.

But tragedy struck when he was still a young man. His family and crew were on a mission to hunt down a particularly dangerous group of vampires, but the mission went terribly wrong. Mihawk was the only survivor.

He returned home to find that his family and crew had been turned into vampires, and he was forced to slay them all. The experience left him traumatized and deeply scarred, both physically and emotionally.

From that day on, Mihawk began to sail in a coffin boat, surrounded by green candles that represented the underworld and the funerals of his loved ones. He became obsessed with becoming the World's Strongest Swordsman, believing that if he could achieve that goal, he would never have to experience the pain of losing someone again.

Despite his incredible strength, however, Mihawk could never shake off his trust issues. He preferred to be alone, avoiding any kind of emotional attachment to other people, for fear that they might one day turn against him or be taken away from him.

And so, he lived his life as a solitary figure, traveling the world and engaging in battles with other swordsmen, always searching for a new challenge that would distract him from the pain and grief that he carried inside him. But no matter how many battles he won, he could never escape the memory of the day that he lost his family and crew, and the guilt that he felt for being the only survivor.

G

Gorosei Informer

:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking:

:amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing: :neesama::neesama::neesama::neesama::neesama::neesama:

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

I love it!

They are playing a "requiem" together!

Or this?:

(Brook HIGHLY approves too! Big Mom too technically lol)

Perona playing music and her DF would make her a hilarious similarity to Brook and how he can affect you with his music and DF, especially how he did to Big Mom's homies.

Ty for this anyway friend!

:cheers::funky::milaugh::steef: