• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oda could have handled Mihawk better
Give him more presence in the story
Have him involved in plots
Have him do something combat wise
Right now it's late already even wirh Cross Guild, Oda still giving Buggy more focus.

He shouldn't have been Zoro's master
Let Rayleigh teach Zoro while Dragon teaches Luffy

Mihawk should have been written better than this

Right now it's late already even wirh Cross Guild, Oda still giving Buggy more focus.

If you were able to leave aside your Mihawk/Zoro hate for a second you could see thats the same for every character.

The og Admiral trio are in the story for almost 15-20y yet we know almost nothing. Aokiji was introduced about 20y ago and only now we got a glimpse of his past.

Teach has been set up as one of the main antagonists for 20y yet we know almost nothing. Oda did a decent job pre ts but post ts nothing special. Imo post ts BBP sucks.

Oda fucked Kaido in his own arc. The dude had almost zero backstory.

Dragon was supposed to be a great figure with huge impact in the verse yet 20y+ in the story the only thing he has done are meetings.

Even the golden boy Shanks was handled pretty bad if you ask me. He's been in the story from almost day 1 but beside some info from a movie and his last actions with the Gorosei meeting & "Hey Benn lets go get One Piece" what else did we get? We are just waiting patiently until BBP kills the RHP.

As you can its not only about Mihawk. Oda destroyed almost every big figure of the story because he focused on random characters. Even most of the SHs are side characters after the timeskip.

The live action nailed it with Mihawk he is trying to force me watch this:milaugh:

I wasn’t going to watch the LA but I am now… just the episodes with Zoro and Mihawk. They knocked Mihawk’s casting out of the park, I’m just hoping the actor has great on screen chemistry with Zoro and faithfully portrays one of the most (if not the most) iconic fight in the series.

Not sure if it’s a lighting issue but I do wish they’d painted Yoru black, or at least a darker shade of black.

What if he is in fact relevant for the plot but it's not showed yet just like it was done for the gorosei, you just want to downplay