Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wait really ? That has to be fake.
I don’t remember manga saying mihawk came to hunt /capture luffy.
‘I am sure luffy defeat krieg , not mihawk .

Sound like creator read two piece , and oda is supposed to be guard dog for one piece series if it is true.
Just watched the whole ep5 of la series.

Mihawk epic speech after he beat Zoro is lame.
He beat Krieg.
He went to capture Luffy.
They talked with Zoro and "agreed" to fight the next day.

Y’all need to take a look at the social media reactions to the live action Mihawk. Complete casuals absolutely love him and have praised him alongside Coby, Zeff and Garp as one of the best side characters of the series. I’ve even seen some people calling for LA Mihawk spin-offs. Our boy is finally getting the recognition he deserves :amazing:
I hope Oda understands that what will make One Piece more popular in the west are character like Mihawk and Zoro.
You want western Bleach fans, Naruto fans, HxH fans or Gojo fans to be attracted to One Piece ? Give them more Mihawk and more Zoro.
That the kind of characters the westerners like the most.

I hope Oda understands that what will make One Piece more popular in the west are character like Mihawk and Zoro.
You want western Bleach fans, Naruto fans, HxH fans or Gojo fans to be attracted to One Piece ? Give them more Mihawk and more Zoro.
That the kind of characters the westerners like the most.
Definitely. I’ve seen many manga readers accuse Mihawk of being ‘boring’ or ‘edgy’ when he’s actually quite expressive, for example when he cut Zoro down and when he was left speechless by Perona’s goodbye. The LA really showed off the essence of his character by having him taunt Garp, snidely remark on Luffy’s hat and reveal that he knew all about Garp’s ulterior motivations for wanting Luffy captured alive. He’s both badass and witty and doesn’t suffer from as much PIS as the Straw Hats which I think western audiences will want more of.

This Reddit thread came up on my feed earlier, seems like an overwhelming positive response to Steven John Ward’s Mihawk. Props to him, he knocked it out of the park for sure.
https://reddit.com/r/OnePieceLiveAction/s/YCLRDhtROK

Definitely. I’ve seen many manga readers accuse Mihawk of being ‘boring’ or ‘edgy’ when he’s actually quite expressive, for example when he cut Zoro down and when he was left speechless by Perona’s goodbye. The LA really showed off the essence of his character by having him taunt Garp, snidely remark on Luffy’s hat and reveal that he knew all about Garp’s ulterior motivations for wanting Luffy captured alive. He’s both badass and witty and doesn’t suffer from as much PIS as the Straw Hats which I think western audiences will want more of.

This Reddit thread came up on my feed earlier, seems like an overwhelming positive response to Steven John Ward’s Mihawk. Props to him, he knocked it out of the park for sure.
https://reddit.com/r/OnePieceLiveAction/s/YCLRDhtROK
The « edgy », « boring » comments are from the part of the fanbase that want to differentiate themselves from « the badass » of the show. In a childish tentative to seems more refine, more complex and intelligent than they are.
And the haters crowd which will then use any expression he makes as a proof of his fraudulence.
So no people with an interesting outlook on the story.

Someone who actually take the time to read the story will see that Mihawk is not boring he just lack focus. Like people discovering with the lastest chapters that there is more to Kizaru than his chill attitude. As if it was not obvious.

The worst thing that can happen to Mihawk is Oda fucking up his characterization. But I hope the LA reaction will make him take extra care with Mihawk until he fights Zoro.