Anime Discussion Kuroko no Basuke thread

Who is your favourite Generation of Miracles member?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Kuroko is probably the worst sports anime protagonist.

I literally find him dull.

I thought he will be a Curry ish player not some fucking passing boy.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
He's fun but I like other characters.
Post automatically merged:

It's a shame we never saw Midorima in the zone, that would be amazing.
It would be hilarious if author would gave us the explanation on it that Midorima never awakened the Zone because he never really liked Basketball and played it because of card fortune-telling or some shit:gokulaugh:

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You can't go wrong with any GOM but
Aomine > Akashi. Manga facts.
:hohoho:

Aomine woke up and decided to speak facts that day. :crazwhat:

Btw what chapter was this from? I can't remember tbh. Looks like the game in the park with Kagami, or I am tripping.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Btw what chapter was this from? I can't remember tbh. Looks like the game in the park with Kagami, or I am tripping.
Yea it's from that game, I can't tell you the chapter though I just had it saved in my Aomine > Akashi album lmao.

I might as well post the rest here. Incoming manga facts, Akashi fanboys trigger warning.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yea it's from that game, I can't tell you the chapter though I just had it saved in my Aomine > Akashi album lmao.

I might as well post the rest here. Incoming manga facts, Akashi fanboys trigger warning.

Lmao, this whole post straight facts. Imma save it lol.

Akashi fanboys when they see this

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Speaking of manga facts, here is another one

:kappa:
True. The only downside is the he wears off soon.

I always felt that Kise had the most potential. He legit just started playing in junior high school iirc. But seems that his body can't keep up with his talent.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž

Aomine didn't know about Akashi's Zone.
:feelsokeman:

Sorry, Akashi is the final antagonist and simply has the better feats. Aomine thought he was the greatest, but he's wrong.
:kayneshrug: