Sign-up Kurumi's Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Host: @Joygirl
Type: Role Madness
Theme: Mashup of my previously hosted rounds on another board + some new roles
Starting date: Somewhere in October or November (preferrable as early as I can go)
Players: Somewhere between 20-30 players, pretty adaptable

What to expect:
- 48 hour day phases (but can be shortened probably if majority wishes for it)
- 24 hour night phases
- Plurality lynch
- No vanilla roles
- Every player has to make 5 posts per day phase for minimum activity requirement and I'm pretty strict about it, first failure results in modblocking, second failure in either player replacement or modkill as last resort
- can contain elements that could be considered slightly bastardish but nothing too hefty
- fake claims from a pool of roles that actually existed in previous games
- Most roles coming from Resident Evil, Danganronpa or Supernatural franchises as those were the themes of the rounds I hosted back then
- No need for any flavour knowledge of the above mentioned themes nor for Takeshi's castle which this round is (kinda) loosely based on
- A mix between classic game mechanics and some surprises you haven't seen before (but no gamebreaking stuff, no worries, will try to make it as balanced as possible)
- Rules that strictly prohibit and will punish truth tells and/or unfair ways of playing
- If this round should go well and receives positive feedback afterwards I'd be ready to host more rounds in the future

@Kagu Nyan @Peroroncino @CakeWalker @hime @MUUGEN @Ratchet @Flower @Ekkologix @Midnight Delight @MangoSenpai @Naomi @Juliet @Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin @Lord Melkor @Dr. Watson @Orwellian @MonochromeYoru @Indigo @Charlie @oddoddfruit @Rhea @Michelle @Natalija @TheAncientCenturion @Random Asshole @Rej @Playa4321 @Cao Cao @Kami Burn @Destroya @Dr_Professor83 @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kiku @MitchMatch @Reborn @Psylocke @Ultra @Grammaton @Mashiro Blue @Polar Bear @The Orca @Zolo @Worst @Ariess @SoulKiller @Rottkins @RippedCal @Nana @Alwaysmind @Underworld Broker @Lindltaylor @BakiDou @Xlaw @Nessos @SakazOuki @Apollo @Meeyori @Sallucion @Nibel

Someone tag T-Pein or Adam with his apple please^^

and whoever else I forgot or whose nickname I wasn't able to spell out or whoever new player wants to try out and play ;)

In August 2016 Joygirl signed up for her first mafia round ever.
December 2016 she hosted her first round.
January 2019 she hosted her last round so far.
In March 2022 Joygirl discoverd Worstgen mafia.
And so, somewhere at the end of 2023 it's about time to come back out of hosting retirement for some more madness...

Player list:
1) Kiku
2) Charlie
3) T-Pein
4) Ekkologix
5) Mr. Reloaded
6) Juliet
7) Midnight Delight
8) Kami Burn
9) Fujishiro
10) Flower
11) Indigo
12) Naomi
13) Polar Bear
14) The Orca

Sub or player (hopefully player):
CakeWalker

Sub:
Alwaysmind​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Kurumi's castle. Nice name.

Not entirely unrelated -> on October 23th, 2023 there will be a LN/short stories collection release featuring Kurumi and her friend Matsurika where Kurumi takes the role of a detective to solve Artifact Crimes, called Magic Detective Kurumi Tokisaki's Case Files

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Host: @Joygirl
Type: Role Madness
Theme: Mashup of my previously hosted rounds on another board + some new roles
Starting date: Somewhere in October or November (preferrable as early as I can go)
Players: Somewhere between 20-30 players, pretty adaptable

What to expect:
- 48 hour day phases (but can be shortened probably if majority wishes for it)
- 24 hour night phases
- Plurality lynch
- No vanilla roles
- Every player has to make 5 posts per day phase for minimum activity requirement and I'm pretty strict about it, first failure results in modblocking, second failure in either player replacement or modkill as last resort
- can contain elements that could be considered slightly bastardish but nothing too hefty
- fake claims from a pool of roles that actually existed in previous games
- Most roles coming from Resident Evil, Danganronpa or Supernatural franchises as those were the themes of the rounds I hosted back then
- No need for any flavour knowledge of the above mentioned themes nor for Takeshi's castle which this round is (kinda) loosely based on
- A mix between classic game mechanics and some surprises you haven't seen before (but no gamebreaking stuff, no worries, will try to make it as balanced as possible)
- Rules that strictly prohibit and will punish truth tells and/or unfair ways of playing
- If this round should go well and receives positive feedback afterwards I'd be ready to host more rounds in the future

@Kagu Nyan @Peroroncino @CakeWalker @hime @MUUGEN @Ratchet @Flower @Ekkologix @Midnight Delight @MangoSenpai @Naomi @Juliet @Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin @Lord Melkor @Dr. Watson @Orwellian @MonochromeYoru @Indigo @Charlie @oddoddfruit @Rhea @Michelle @Natalija @TheAncientCenturion @Random Asshole @Rej @Playa4321 @Cao Cao @Kami Burn @Destroya @Dr_Professor83 @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kiku @MitchMatch @Reborn @Psylocke @Ultra @Grammaton @Mashiro Blue @Polar Bear @The Orca @Zolo @Worst @Ariess @SoulKiller @Rottkins @RippedCal @Nana @Alwaysmind @Underworld Broker @Lindltaylor @BakiDou @Xlaw @Nessos @SakazOuki @Apollo @Meeyori @Sallucion @Nibel

Someone tag T-Pein or Adam with his apple please^^

and whoever else I forgot or whose nickname I wasn't able to spell out or whoever new player wants to try out and play ;)

In August 2016 Joygirl signed up for her first mafia round ever.
December 2016 she hosted her first round.
January 2019 she hosted her last round so far.
In March 2022 Joygirl discoverd Worstgen mafia.
And so, somewhere at the end of 2023 it's about time to come back out of hosting retirement for some more madness...

Player list:
1) Kiku
2) Charlie​
I am retired

J

Joygirl1

I'm sorry I won't be able to sign up. If you need someone to count the votes then I can help.

:smoothy:
Thanks for that offer. You sure you won't be able to play? Round would start most likely in october or maybe november.

Opened the thread early because I'm a bit nervous tbh. This is also the reason why I made it a mash-up instead of coming up with new and more original flavour stuff. So, sorry if players probably not going to get hyped so much by the lack of real flavour, I want to see how things play out first. There were some big differences back where I hosted before, for example claiming didn't exist, so I'm not used to provide fake claims but this way I can give fake claims easily by taking roles that already existed.

Clarification: 1) I won't reject any player from signing up for my round as a host, 2) I made this tag list on my own, so I might have been missing out some players, 3) have no clue however how I could forget mentioning @Fujishiro in it :noo:

@Mashiro Blue So, are you in?

I would try out but don't expect much from my side. I'm currently playing on another board and quit after only 2 days because I lack the motivation to write.
That's why it's best to give me a rather insignificant role, because I couldn't do justice to a bigger one.

Status
Not open for further replies.