Fanclub Kuzan Fanclub

Kuzan's bounty

• Total voters
"Fuffuffuffuffu!!! I can tell the difference... between the face of an aimless wanderer... and that of a man who's made a big decision!"

Welcome to the pheasant beast fanclub, the embodiment of cold justice.

It's high time Aokiji is reintroduced into the story, chadmirals will be eating soon we're full already but whatever lmao
invest in Kuzan stocks before it's too late

Members:
@SakazOuki
@King7
@Chrono
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Dark Admiral
@MarineHQ
@SakazOuki
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@bluefire12
@kratoss
@Bounty

Last edited:
I like that he has decent characteristics , definitely didn't like how he killed Saul but other than that he has the best personality after Fuji
, he also is a friend with a Penguin which is cool
and most importantly he has a cool DF which fits him ( 2nd best for me , Mori > Hie > Goro )

his DF is def one of the best :

- can freeze bodies of water like the seas , so can stop tsunamis
( which only some of the absolute strongest characters can create - Imu WB BB )

also it's ofc useful to travel the sea without even relying on any ship ( like Mihawk relying on a coffin ) , don't even have to swim either
( like Rayleigh )

- 2 of Ancient Weapons operate in the seas ( Pluton and Poseidon ) so Hie can definitely be useful against them

- crazy big AoE and powerful enough to negate the onslaught of Akainu's Volcanoes

- i just like cold based powers

"Fuffuffuffuffu!!! I can tell the difference... between the face of an aimless wanderer... and that of a man who's made a big decision!"

It's high time Aokiji is reintroduced into the story, chadmirals will be eating soon we're full already but whatever lmao

Members:
@King7
@Chrono
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Dark Admiral
@MarineHQ
@SakazOuki
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@bluefire12
Add me
:pepebusi:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Members:
@SakazOuki
@King7
@Chrono
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Dark Admiral
@MarineHQ
@SakazOuki
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@bluefire12
@kratoss