Current Events Kuzan Is A Contender For One Piece - Why Oda Doesn’t Care About Swordsmen

Mihawk became his teacher and Zoro his student, rather than maintaining a pure rivalry.
Agreed. Whole bowing to Mihawk in end of pre TS ruins the whole serious vibe of Zoro vs Mihawk.

Mihawk along with Crossguild get fed to Blackbeard along with the RHP to hype up Blackbeard pirates as the greatest pirate threat in history for Luffy to overcome, and making them bigger than the Rocks Pirates.
Agreed. Cross Guild may job to Blackbeard Pirates. Saturn was already outsmarted by Devon and Augur, both aren't even top 3, maybe not even top 5 in their crew.

- Mihawk just isn't the WSS (which is a possibility since Oda stopped including his title in his name tags), with either Fujitora growing stronger if he's gotten his DF recently, the other with Nusjuro just being the strongest mf alive for swordsmen.
This is where you are wrong bro.
If there is someone surpassing Mihawk it is Shiryu, not Fujitora.
Shiryu is built as dark Oden, Fujitora is built as Luffy cocksucker. Dark Oden > Luffy cocksucker.

Actually things aren't looking good for Fujitora right now. You think he is gonna be EoS Fleet Admiral, yet he didn't even appear in that relevance panel, while Coby does? It is Oda's clear hint, who will be EoS Fleet Admiral among the 2.
Fujitora probably won't even make it into EoS, dude's plot is disbanding Shichibukai and it is already done.

You think he is gonna be EoS Fleet Admiral, yet he didn't even appear in that relevance panel, while Coby does? It is Oda's clear hint, who will be EoS Fleet Admiral among the 2.
Shiryuu and Mihawk didn't even appear in that page while Sabo, Garling, Kuzan, and a random did?? Garling is the real strongest swordsman in the world innit?
Topii bruhz I just had a discussion with @SakazOuki about how the page has absolutely no relevance to portrayal or powerlevels of people.
I would rather take 1121 chapters and 13 pages for who will be the Fleet Admiral, rather than a singular page, you know?

And I highly disagree with the notion he's built as a Dark Oden. If anything, the mans is built as a Dark Whitebeard. As for Shiryuu killing/surpassing Dracule, yea I think he can kill him for the story, rather it would be good way to establish Shiryuu as Roronoa's big baddie to parallel Teach and luffy. But he won't surpass Dracule, unless the invisible fruit is a huge upgrade with more powers to be revealed.

Shiryuu and Mihawk didn't even appear in that page while Sabo, Garling, Kuzan, and a random did?? Garling is the real strongest swordsman in the world innit?
Topii bruhz I just had a discussion with @SakazOuki about how the page has absolutely no relevance to portrayal or powerlevels of people.
I would rather take 1121 chapters and 13 pages for who will be the Fleet Admiral, rather than a singular page, you know?

And I highly disagree with the notion he's built as a Dark Oden. If anything, the mans is built as a Dark Whitebeard. As for Shiryuu killing/surpassing Dracule, yea I think he can kill him for the story, rather it would be good way to establish Shiryuu as Roronoa's big baddie to parallel Teach and luffy. But he won't surpass Dracule, unless the invisible fruit is a huge upgrade with more powers to be revealed.
The difference is, Shiryu is representated by Blackbeard, just like Zoro, Jinbe and others in Straw Hats are already representated by Luffy. Mihawk representated by Buggy.
Fujitora is believed to be EoS Fleet Admiral, yet he is not there, while the another popular candidate Coby does. It is not looking good for Fujitora's EoS FA path.

If Aokiji is included because he has different agenda than Teach, why does Fujitora not included because he also has different agenda than Akainu?
Fujitora and Akainu fought via den den mushi in Dressrosa, Fujitora bowed to King Riku, Fujitora disbanded Shichibukai, Akainu banned Fujitora from Marine HQ. He has different agenda with Akainu but not included there. Zoro / Shiryu / Mihawk doesn't have different agenda with their captain.

Shiryu is built as dark Whitebeard? Please elaborate..
I thought everyone agreed Blackbeard is dark Whitebeard and Shiryu is dark Oden except @Sentinel who randomly saying Kuzan is dark Oden.
Post automatically merged:

If Shiryu really comes from Wano then Shiryu > Mihawk possibility is real @Xione

Mihawk = World Strongest Swordsman
Wano was isolated from outside world, thus the title doesn't include Wano.
People thought Oden was HIM, actually Shiryu is HIM.

When Akainu said he worried about Wano samurais, people thought it was about Scabbards or Akainu was worried about Oden 2.0.
Reality: Akainu never encountered scabbards nor Oden in his entire life
But as fellow government officer, he does know Shiryu.
Akainu worried about Wano because he thought there were another Shiryus in Wano.