Versus Battle Kyoka Suigetsu VS Genjutsus

Instead of a fight between characters, we have a "fight" between similar powers based on Illusions.

On the left side of the ring we got the Genjutsus. One of the main Jutsus" in Naruto with the Uchihas being the main users of this technique. To sume it up, you watch his eyes and you are fucked during the fight.

On the right side of the ring we got Aizen's Zanpakuto and it's main ability; hypnosis. Thru the ability known as Kanzen Saimin. To sume it up, you watch him turn his Shikai on and you are fucked permanently.

For the sake of creating some discussion I'll separate the question on several parts.

1. Which power do you like the most? Including everything that makes you... Like it the most duh.

2. Which one is stronger in your opinion. Or which one has the advantage/disadvantage and why.

3. Which one would you have as a power. In real life.

4. Which one would you have in any other verse that isn't irl.

I apologize in advance if the tag was unwanted but oh well. Just copy pasted a few don't even know if they work lmao.
@Light D Lamperouge @wordyworm @KiriNigiri @Bogard @Jiihad @Albino 👑 @comrade @LANJI CUCKSMOKE@SmokedOut
@ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @RayanOO @Haoku @Flowa @Ghostly Reflections @Natalija @SmokedOut ec

Last edited:
1. Which power do you like the most? Including everything that makes you... Like it the most duh.

Tough one, but I lean towards Sharingan here.
Kyouka Suigetsu (KS from now on) is way mlre unique since it's one of a kind. The Sharingan meanwhile has a whole clan of users, but they all have indiviualistic ways of using it.

And the different designs of Mangekyo Sharingan is always neat to see.

2. Which one is stronger in your opinion. Or which one has the advantage/disadvantage and why.

Sharingan imo, but I might be wrong ofc. Never was into Naruto vs Bleach powerscaling so I don't know about common arguments/counterarguments.

Imo the Sharingan can cast its hyponsis easier, especially by someone like Itachi who doesn't even need eye to eye contact.

3. Which one would you have as a power. Both in real life.

It'd be awkward carrying a sword around irl so I choose the Sharingan.

However, I could just make everyone that sees me carrying the sword around believe I'm not carrying it, via KS...

4. Which one would you have in any other verse that isn't irl.

Can't decide, sorry

1. Which power do you like the most? Including everything that makes you... Like it the most duh. -- KS. Aizen is based.

--KS can't be broken and hence is superior. But genjutsu when lands is more powerful like tsukiyomi.

3. Which one would you have as a power. Both in real life.

--KS as it can be used on multiple people at same time. Only kotoamatsuki is arguably superior.

4. Which one would you have in any other verse that isn't irl. --KS

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
In CFYOW we discover two things about KS.

1. The user can only switch out / change things in their world. They can’t make a random dragon appear, they need to use an existing fly as the medium to make people perceive the dragon.

2. it is extremely draining on reiatsu and cannot be used casually.

Aizen negates the second rule because he’s Aizen and all powerful.

In general, I think a high end genjutsu user is better. KS can allow someone to control a battlefield and make it near impossible for enemies to find him, but unless you’re Aizen, you’re not soloing the Gotei. Meanwhile you can have Tsukuyomi and break the other persons mind in an instant:

Aizen's technique seems to be superior.But i would rather have the sharingan,its cooler.
Fair enough lol.
Post automatically merged:

It'd be awkward carrying a sword around irl so I choose the Sharingan.
Lmfao, that's an even more solid point. Being able to use it without the sword would perhaps change your option or not?

1. The user can only switch out / change things in their world. They can’t make a random dragon appear, they need to use an existing fly as the medium to make people perceive the dragon.

In general, I think a high end genjutsu user is better. KS can allow someone to control a battlefield and make it near impossible for enemies to find him, but unless you’re Aizen, you’re not soloing the Gotei. Meanwhile you can have Tsukuyomi and break the other persons mind in an instant:
That's also good to note. To profit from it you'd need to have a lot of Reiatsu.

Sharingan Genjutsu in general can be used against one person at a time though. KS can be used on multiple people at same time and can't be broken.

I don't know how accurate this is in practice, as Aizen has shown multiple times to create mirages out of thin air.

Inb4 Aizen turns some dust particles into an illusion of himself. In this case, this "switching with other existing things" is kinda irrelevant, since that "stuff" is always available.

Generally, I'd say
Kotoamatsukami > Tsukuyomi > KS > rest of the Sharingan Genjutsu

Though to be fair, Kotoamatsukami only has an advantage over Tsukuyomi when it comes to facing other Sharingan users. Other than that, Tsukuyomi is pretty broken due to its space-time manipulation, making in your mind pass several days while only an instance in real life has passed. And I don't know where the info comes from that Sharingan Genjutsu can only be utilized against one person at a time.

Though I also don't know where the info comes from that Sharingan Genjutsu can only be utilized against one person at a time.

I don't know how accurate this is in practice, as Aizen has shown multiple times to create mirages out of thin air.

Inb4 Aizen turns some dust particles into an illusion of himself. In this case, this "switching with other existing things" is kinda irrelevant, since that "stuff" is always available.

Generally, I'd say
Kotoamatsukami > Tsukuyomi > KS > rest of the Sharingan Genjutsu

Though to be fair, Kotoamatsukami only has an advantage over Tsukuyomi when it comes to facing other Sharingan users. Other than that, Tsukuyomi is pretty broken due to its space-time manipulation, making in your mind pass several days while only an instance in real life has passed. And I don't know where the info comes from that Sharingan Genjutsu can only be utilized against one person at a time.

Though I also don't know where the info comes from that Sharingan Genjutsu can only be utilized against one person at a time.
That's something that I wanted to mention. Had some vague memories about Aizen making illusions out of nowhere. And regarding Tsukuyomi and Kotoamatsukami both have very important drawbacks that no one mentioned. One fucks up your eye and vision while the other one has a cooldown of 10 years...

Edit: Also, if Aizen is able to control all 5 senses. What makes him unable of tricking tricking your sense of touch into believing that you are getting stabbed or something similar?

Last edited: