Speculations Last SH's training arc before BB last fight

I woke thinking that could be cool to see a real fight Zoro against Sanji, and then I realized that It could actually happen if they know wich BB crewmember they will fight and train against eachother to boost their respective lacks in Coo and CoA.

Also I would like to see Luffy training with Marco, Katakuri and Yamato but this has no base holding it.

Do you think a last training arc is possible, maybe after defeat?

How it would be? Would you like it to happen?

I don't mind if you think I'm crazy... 😬

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I woke thinking that could be cool to see a real fight Zoro against Sanji, and then I realized that It could actually happen if they know wich BB crewmember they will fight and train against eachother to boost their respective lacks in Coo and CoA.

Also I would like to see Luffy training with Marco, Katakuri and Yamato but this has no base holding it.

Do you think a last training arc is possible, maybe after defeat?

How it would be? Would you like it to happen?

I don't mind if you think I'm crazy... 😬
maybe they will had a items/training for few days in Elbaf..

I'd love to see that. They share and train together, got lecture from the pro.

Not really like time skip training but more like training but will be skipped similar to the chapter before onigashima invasion

Luffy will be significantly stronger than YC1 level by the time he finishes Kaido in this arc.
He needs to train his mid trio to learn BASIC haki lest they get outpaced by Usopp who will be gunning for YC4 to match his dad lol.

If are straw hats going to fight (Sanji-Zoro-Jinbei) Calamities (even in tag team with someone) and other strawhats with Tobi Reppo then they don't need special training season to fight against BB pirates.

Luffy will be significantly stronger than YC1 level by the time he finishes Kaido in this arc.
He needs to train his mid trio to learn BASIC haki lest they get outpaced by Usopp who will be gunning for YC4 to match his dad lol.
All of them at the same time
Post automatically merged:

I'd love to see that. They share and train together, got lecture from the pro.

Not really like time skip training but more like training but will be skipped similar to the chapter before onigashima invasion
Exactly this

If there another training arc than I bet this will be the Elbaf arc.
yeah and it wont be on Wano now hes already learned Ryo, and we know that at one point he will have to awaken his devil fruit. but i think Dr Vegapunk might help luffy do that or have at least info on that.... also have the idea that Gear 4th isnt complete yet.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
yeah and it wont be on Wano now hes already learned Ryo, and we know that at one point he will have to awaken his devil fruit. but i think Dr Vegapunk might help luffy do that or have at least info on that.... also have the idea that Gear 4th isnt complete yet.
Maybe Luffy will learn spear of Elbaf as G3 improvment? He do lack wide range attacks...