Speculations Law and Kidd EOS status?

What will their status be?

• Total voters
Did I say Luffy and Kidd have the same potential?
Basically, yeah

And will be Luffy’s EOS/post story “rival”.
Even if I did, it would make more sense than saying Kidd and Law do.
Not really. Kid and Law are paired together as much as Kid and Luffy are- hence what’s literally happening between the two of them. And Luffy and Law have been paired together far more than Luffy and Kid have.

It has been stated by characters in the manga that the ones with Kings haki are greater threats and have more potential. What Great Pirate/Legend is there in One Piece that doesn’t have conquerers haki?
I’ll be very surprised if Law doesn’t get CoC at some point. And even without him, him and Kid are still neck and neck right now. Maybe slight advantage Kid, but nothing huge. Not like Luffy just being miles in front of the pair of them.

Law doesn’t and is pretty much Luffy’s henchman (Kidd even points this out.)
Kid’s as much Luffy’s sidekick this arc as Law is, he’s just too deluded to accept it. He might have good trashtalk, but that’s it.
Kidd and Law are two different characters with different portrayals, idk why we should assume they will hold the same title or standing come EOS.
They’ve been getting grouped together continually since their introduction including at this very moment, that’s why they keep getting put together. Their portrayal is neck and neck, Kid has CoC, Law’s a D, Law has the higher bounty now, Kid had it before, both hyped together with Ray, both fought a Pacifista together, both now fighting Big Mom together, both in a group with Luffy, both Worst Gen captains overshadowing the other captains except for Luffy and Blackbeard.

Also, just because I think Kidd will have a greater standing than Law doesn’t mean I think he’ll have an equal standing with Luffy...
I mean, you think he’ll somehow manage to be the Pirate King’s EoS rival, so that seems like equal standing to me.

Not really. Kid and Law are paired together as much as Kid and Luffy are- hence what’s literally happening between the two of them. And Luffy and Law have been paired together far more than Luffy and Kid have.
They’ve been getting grouped together continually since their introduction including at this very moment, that’s why they keep getting put together. Their portrayal is neck and neck, Kid has CoC, Law’s a D, Law has the higher bounty now, Kid had it before, both hyped together with Ray, both fought a Pacifista together, both now fighting Big Mom together, both in a group with Luffy, both Worst Gen captains overshadowing the other captains except for Luffy and Blackbeard.
And yet you ignore that Oda has grouped Luffy and Kidd together in many ways to separate them as well.
Oda has made it very clear that Luffy and Kidd are just built different from Law. They are the ones with a Supernova Vice Captain, they are the ones with Conquerers haki, those two are the ones who aim for PK, they are the ones who have challenged multiple Yonko, when the Supernova were introduced Kidd and Luffy were coincidentally the only ones with a bounty in the 300 millions, and most of all Luffy doesn’t order Kidd around like a henchman, he has a competitive relationship with him instead. Kidd isn’t Law.
Basically if we compare the Worst Gen trio to the monster trio. Kidd is like the Zoro and Law is like the Sanji. (Sanji even has a higher bounty than Zoro too lol). They are “grouped” together as you say and yet one is clearly portrayed as closer to Luffy. Oda has done plenty to seperate Luffy and Kidd from Law, but it’s fine you can choose to ignore that.

Kid’s as much Luffy’s sidekick this arc as Law is, he’s just too deluded to accept it. He might have good trashtalk, but that’s it.
I’ll be very surprised if Law doesn’t get CoC at some point. And even without him, him and Kid are still neck and neck right now. Maybe slight advantage Kid, but nothing huge. Not like Luffy just being miles in front of the pair of them.
You think they are neck and neck and both are Luffy’s “sidekicks” but that isn’t what the author is actually portraying. If they were meant to be a group of 3 kings/future great pirates or something, Law would have kings haki. Instead it’s two competitive kings who have CoC and a kings sidekick who doesn’t.

bet you’ll never see Luffy try and boss Kidd around lol.
I mean, you think he’ll somehow manage to be the Pirate King’s EoS rival, so that seems like equal standing to me.
Rival doesn’t have to mean complete equal. I just meant that EOS, the only pirate that will still be competitive with Luffy is Kidd imo. And I think Kidd will have a great enough standing that he will be considered his “rival”.

Last edited:
And yet you ignore that Oda has grouped Luffy and Kidd together in many ways to separate them as well.
He’s grouped together Luffy and Law far more than he has Luffy and Kid.

And he’s paired together Kid and Law as much, if not more, than Kid and Luffy

Luffy outstrips them both, Law and Kid. They two are better rivals to each other as number two’s while the Strawhats and the Blackbeard’s are the main pirate crews.
Basically if we compare the Worst Gen trio to the monster trio.
Or you could look at the three as they are, on their own merit, without trying to stretch in a totally different group. I might as well compare them to the Luffy/Ace/Sabo group and say that Ace is the Kid and Law is the Sabo.

That has as much merit (none) as the idea that they are anything like the Monster Trio.
You think they are neck and neck and both are Luffy’s “sidekicks” but that isn’t what the author is actually portraying. If they were meant to be a group of 3 kings/future great pirates or something, Law would have kings haki.
Not, that is actually what the author is portraying. Here’s how Luffy and Kid are paired together in the manga, without Luffy, and not in a colourspread of the three playing around with some parrots.

That’s the portrayal of the two of them together. Kid is absolutely not miles in front of Law just because he has Killer and some so-far unseen CoC.
I just meant that EOS, the only pirate that will still be competitive with Luffy is Kidd imo. And I think Kidd will have a great enough standing that he will be considered his “rival”.
I doubt Kid will ever match the achievements Luffy has accomplished at this moment, never mind what EoS Luffy will do. The world has not been waiting 800 years for Luffy to change it only for Eustass Kid to somehow manage to do something comparable.

Kid will be a footnote next to the achievements of Luffy and Blackbeard.

Actually,since this raid was planned by Law,I would put Law's achievements above Kidd's!Post-Wano that might change!
Both won't compare with EOS PK Luffy!

He’s grouped together Luffy and Law far more than he has Luffy and Kid.

And he’s paired together Kid and Law as much, if not more, than Kid and Luffy

Luffy outstrips them both, Law and Kid. They two are better rivals to each other as number two’s while the Strawhats and the Blackbeard’s are the main pirate crews.
Lol no he hasn’t. What are you talking about?

Literally from the arc the Supernova are introduced Luffy and Kidd had easily the best portrayal of all the captains. It is so damn obvious that Oda wanted to portray Kidd as special from the rest of the non Luffy Supernova captains idek how you can deny this.

- Luffy and Kidd are the ones with a Vice Captain Supernova
- Only ones who had a bounty in the 300 millions on Saboady
- Kidd is the only Supernova who outright states he shares the same dream as Luffy in the arc they meet
- Those two are the ones with Kings Haki
- They are the only two that challenge multiple Yonko with an unbreakable will
- Kidd is the only one Luffy has a competitive relationship with
- Kidd is the one Oda always parallels with Luffy.

Not, that is actually what the author is portraying. Here’s how Luffy and Kid are paired together in the manga, without Luffy, and not in a colourspread of the three playing around with some parrots.

That’s the portrayal of the two of them together. Kid is absolutely not miles in front of Law just because he has Killer and some so-far unseen CoC.
On the other hand, all you’re bringing me is panels of Kidd and Law near each other. I can bring you plenty of panels of Luffy and Kidd near each other too.

What is that supposed to prove? Oda putting Kidd and Law near each other in panels doesn’t mean they are equal. Just like Luffy and Kidd together in panels doesn’t mean they’re equals. I’m giving you clear examples on how Oda has seperated Luffy and Kidd from the other Supernova and you’re ignoring that because there are many panels where Kidd and Law are near each other. Lol.

Kidd having a Supernova Vice Captain (something that out of the Supernova captains only Luffy and Kidd have) and CoC (a power that all great pirates/future great pirates have) while Law doesn’t have either, absolutely is a clear sign of Kidds superior portrayal. Idk how you can say it isn’t. If Oda meant to show them as equals like you claim, Law would have at least one of these. Especially CoC.

The color page with them playing around with parrots is more relevant than you think lol. More relevant than Kidd and Law both sitting near each other at the auction house at least. It’s Oda symbolizing exactly how the relationship between the 3 is and has been. Luffy and Kidd are on seperate birds competing for the rice ball, while Law is not competing chilling on the same bird as Luffy. As his sidekick.
Post automatically merged:

Oda has so far drawn a big Luffy and Law tag team vs Doflamingo, a Kidd and Law tag team vs Pacifista/Big Mom, but no big Luffy and Kidd tag team yet.

I wonder why he’s saving that one for last....

Last edited:
I see them like this:
Kidd-Shiki!
Law-Oden!
BB-Xebec!
Luffy's doesn't have a whitebeard!
Whitebeard was a rival and friend of Roger!Kidd is a rival and enemy!
Law could fit the whitebeard description except he doesn't have wb fatherly personality!
Law is a more Mihawk type of character,likes few people,etc...

These equivalencies might be revealed as just myths in the long run and the patterns could change extrlensively. Unless someone believes that Coby will probably manage to replicate what Prime Garp had attained with Roger for instance.

Lol no he hasn’t. What are you talking about?
I’m talking about the actual fact that Law and Kid have been portrayed together as a duo more than Luffy and Kid have. That’s why I could bring all those panels.

Throughout Law and Kid’s time in the manga, Oda cosntantly groups the two of them together. And when he does it, he makes sure to lay out the page so it’s equally split between the two of them. The two are presented as a duo constantly. That’s why they are teaming up to fight Big Mom.
Literally from the arc the Supernova are introduced Luffy and Kidd had easily the best portrayal of all the captains.
And Law is still grouped together with them at the auction house, and Kid and Law still team up as a duo.

Luffy and Kidd are the ones with a Vice Captain Supernova
- Only ones who had a bounty in the 300 millions on Saboady
- Kidd is the only Supernova who outright states he shares the same dream as Luffy in the arc they meet
- Those two are the ones with Kings Haki
- They are the only two that challenge multiple Yonko with an unbreakable will
- Kidd is the only one Luffy has a competitive relationship with
- Kidd is the one Oda always parallels with Luffy.
-only one who is a D
-only one who has had a bounty exactly equal to Luffy
-current highest non Luffy/Blackbeard bounty
-has a DF worth as much as a Yonko
-became a Warlord
-only one to go to Marineford
-has came up with the plan that is actually going to defeat a Yonko
-is just as competitive with Kid as Luffy is

How exactly is Kid always paralleled with Luffy? Why is CoC (which Law could also get) worth so much more than being a D (which is rarer)? Why am I supposed to care that Kid had a higher bounty years ago when Law currently is higher and was equal with Luffy for a while? Okay, Kid has Killer and Law has nothing, that’s great, but Luffy still vastly outstrips the two of them by having nine great subordinates and a grand fleet to boot.

On the other hand, all you’re bringing me is panels of Kidd and Law near each other. I can bring you plenty of panels of Luffy and Kidd near each other too.
Yeah, these are panels where Luffy and Kid have been used as a duo. These panels are actually the basis of you’re entire argument, that Luffy and Kid are meant to be thus great singular duo with Law the red-headed stepchild.

Which is nonsense, because Kid and Law have these scenes, Luffy and Law have far more, and the most important ones are the ones that involve the three of them. You’re very impressed by Killer, and Kid’s CoC (so far unshown on screen) and skipping over what is actually important- how Oda actually uses the characters.
I’m giving you clear examples on how Oda has seperated Luffy and Kidd from the other Supernova
I’m giving you clear examples of how Oda has not seperated Kid and Law by literally drawing the two together all the time. Do you think Law’s in a group with Drake and Apoo or something?

And Supernova is irrelvant and has been for years, it’s the Worst Gen that matter now, where Luffy and Blackbeard are on top.
Idk how you can say it isn’t.
I can say it isn’t because despite having CoC and Killer, Oda has not propelled Kid miles above Law but instead keeps grouping the two together. Like we’re meant to think of them together. Exhibit A being that they are currently fighting Big Mom together as a team. That’s far more important that having Killer or CoC,
The color page with them playing around with parrots is more relevant than you think lol. More relevant than Kidd and Law both sitting near each other at the auction house at least.
Ah yes, Silvers Rayleigh, right hand of the Pirate King, pairing Law and Kid together as “quite strong” is irrelevant, but a colour spread of them playing around on a parrot is super important.

There’s a convincing argument.

It’s Oda symbolizing exactly how the relationship between the 3 is and has been. Luffy and Kidd are on seperate birds competing for the rice ball, while Law is not competing chilling on the same bird as Luffy. As his sidekick.
Or I could look and see how the characters actually interact and talk together. So stuff like Law flipping Kid off, telling him he’ll obliterate him, telling him to grow up. The two competing together with Luffy at the auction house, at the approach to Onigashima and up on the roof.

You stick to your parrot colourspread lol.

Oh look, here’s a request that Oda drew of Luffy and a moneky trying to get Law to eat bread, and they are fighting!

A clear sign that the two are actually rivals well above Kid, as this is the only time Oda’s actually shown any of the three actually trying to fight each other.
Oda has so far drawn a big Luffy and Law tag team vs Doflamingo, a Kidd and Law tag team vs Pacifista/Big Mom, but no big Luffy and Kidd tag team yet.

I wonder why he’s saving that one for last....
I thought you were wanting Kid to be Luffy‘s great rival lol, have you gave up on them ever fighting each other and now just want him to be Luffy’s teammate?

Aye, that’ll put him above miles Law, doing something Law has already done.

All this parallel stuff is rather ludicrous.

Users think too linearly.. remember that by this conflated logic Coby stands major chances to replicate what Prime Garp did in the past for instance.

Because if we instead go by actual manga portrayal it's clear how Kidd showed not much to be worthy of becoming a massive Luffy "contender" in the future, like Whitebeard was for Roger in the past, or even Shiki. Being part of that generation alone doesn't automatically suggest that it will be that even at all.

I’m talking about the actual fact that Law and Kid have been portrayed together as a duo more than Luffy and Kid have. That’s why I could bring all those panels.

Throughout Law and Kid’s time in the manga, Oda cosntantly groups the two of them together. And when he does it, he makes sure to lay out the page so it’s equally split between the two of them. The two are presented as a duo constantly. That’s why they are teaming up to fight Big Mom.
And Law is still grouped together with them at the auction house, and Kid and Law still team up as a duo.
Oda “presenting them as a duo” doesn’t actually have to mean that they are equals in strength or potential. It could just mean that they have similar relevance to the story as the main non supernova Captains not named Luffy. Does Oda grouping together Zoro and Sanji more than Luffy and Zoro mean that Zoro is Sanjis equal and far away from Luffy? Or does it just mean that they are Luffy’s two strongest men? Kidd and Law being “grouped together“ doesn’t equate to them being equals in strength or potential it’s more Oda just grouping them together because they are the “most relevant” non Strawhat Supernova.
And them teaming up once again does not change the fact that Kidd easily had the best portrayal out of every non Luffy Supernova in that arc. Law is grouped with Kidd and Luffy because they are the three “main” Supernova captains, not because they are all equals.
only one who is a D
-only one who has had a bounty exactly equal to Luffy
-current highest non Luffy/Blackbeard bounty
-has a DF worth as much as a Yonko
-became a Warlord
-only one to go to Marineford
-has came up with the plan that is actually going to defeat a Yonko
-is just as competitive with Kid as Luffy is
Out of these the only thing that actually separates both Luffy and Law from the rest is being a D and them both having a 500 million berry bounty. To which I would say, being a D has nothing to do with strength as there are “weak“ Ds like Saul and Rouge. On the other hand there is no weak conquerers haki users. Conquerers haki is a power that all great pirates have and yet Law doesn’t have it. Keep acting like that means nothing because Kidd and Law team up and share panels together lol. I listed distinct things that only Luffy and Kidd have compared to the others and you mainly just listed Laws accomplishments.

And yet he isn’t as competitive with Luffy’s as Kidd is and vice versa.

And yes Kidd is paralleled with Luffy all the time. From fighting style, to relationship with Shanks, to character design, to ambition and willpower.
I can say it isn’t because despite having CoC and Killer, Oda has not propelled Kid miles above Law but instead keeps grouping the two together. Like we’re meant to think of them together. Exhibit A being that they are currently fighting Big Mom together as a team. That’s far more important that having Killer or CoC,
To you teaming up is more important than Kidd having clearly the superior portrayal. Ok. Act like Conquerers haki means nothing I guess. Even though there is no legendary pirate without it.

Anyway your main argument seems to be, portrayal be damned, because Law and Kidd team up and share panels a lot, they are equals. No matter if Law doesn’t have a power that is pretty much a requirement to be a legend, he is Kidds equal because he shit talks him and they team up a lot. Pretty much the same argument that people use to say Zoro and Sanji are equals or near even though one clearly has better portrayal than the other.

I see them like this:
Kidd-Shiki!
Law-Oden!
BB-Xebec!
Luffy's doesn't have a whitebeard!
Whitebeard was a rival and friend of Roger!Kidd is a rival and enemy!
Law could fit the whitebeard description except he doesn't have wb fatherly personality!
Law is a more Mihawk type of character,likes few people,etc...
law oden?
if yamato joins the crew that fits her more
but in general
I think the fandom needs to stop looking for an oldgen parallel for a lot of these characters.

luffy might not exactly have a garp and sengoku equivalent
he might not have someone equally as strong as him that doesnt want to be the pk(wb)
his story isnt a rinse repeat of roger's .

unless we are told about inherited will of some sort or said character declares they want to carry on the ideals of the previous person
I doubt any of these characters are the respawn of the other.

Oda “presenting them as a duo” doesn’t actually have to mean that they are equals in strength or potential. It could just mean that they have similar relevance to the story as the main non supernova Captains not named Luffy. Does Oda grouping together Zoro and Sanji more than Luffy and Zoro mean that Zoro is Sanjis equal and far away from Luffy? Or does it just mean that they are Luffy’s two strongest men? Kidd and Law being “grouped together“ doesn’t equate to them being equals in strength or potential it’s more Oda just grouping them together because they are the “most relevant” non Strawhat Supernova.
Zoro and Sanji get grouped together but then seperated with Zoro going on to fight the strongest subordinate and Sanji the second strongest.

Kid and Law get paired together and then go on to fight the exact same opponent.

The two are neck and neck with each other, it‘s obvious and has been since the auction house.
And them teaming up once again does not change the fact that Kidd easily had the best portrayal out of every non Luffy Supernova in that arc. Law is grouped with Kidd and Luffy because they are the three “main” Supernova captains, not because they are all equals.
Of course they aren’t all equals, it’s Luffy >>> Kid => Law.
Out of these the only thing that actually separates both Luffy and Law from the rest is being a D and them both having a 500 million berry bounty. To which I would say, being a D has nothing to do with strength as there are “weak“ Ds like Saul and Rouge. On the other hand there is no weak conquerers haki users. Conquerers haki is a power that all great pirates have and yet Law doesn’t have it. Keep acting like that means nothing because Kidd and Law team up and share panels together lol. I listed distinct things that only Luffy and Kidd have compared to the others and you mainly just listed Laws accomplishments.
Saul was plenty strong, being beat by Aokiji because he had his back turned trying to protect Robin is nothing to be ashamed about
And all we know about Rouge‘s strength is that she did the impossible and held in a baby for twenty months through force of will.

And there’s still every chance Law gets CoC

Everything Kid has that makes him “special” just makes him a discount version of Blackbeard.
”Occasionally punching people“ is not a parallel lol. Kid’s fighting style has more in common with Franky than it does Luffy.

to relationship with Shanks,
That comes under “discount Blackbeard.”

Having scars is not a parallel. Zoro has scars more like Luffy than Kid’s.

to ambition and willpower.
Wanting to be Pirate King and having willpower makes him no different from Big Mom or Kaido. Or Blackbeard. Or Doflamingo. Even Don Krieg wanted to go back to the Grand Line despite being demolished by Mihawk.

Anyway your main argument seems to be, portrayal be damned, because Law and Kidd team up and share panels a lot, they are equals. No matter if Law doesn’t have a power that is pretty much a requirement to be a legend, he is Kidds equal because he shit talks him and they team up a lot. Pretty much the same argument that people use to say Zoro and Sanji are equals or near even though one clearly has better portrayal than the other.
No, my main argument is that you don’t actually know what portrayal is if you think that Kid is miles in front of Law because he has CoC that he’s never used on panel and one strong subordinate.

Zoro and Sanji get grouped together but then seperated with Zoro going on to fight the strongest subordinate and Sanji the second strongest.

Kid and Law get paired together and then go on to fight the exact same opponent.

The two are neck and neck with each other, it‘s obvious and has been since the auction house.
And we don’t know how the Pacifista fight went or how the Big Mom fight will go. What will you say if Law ends up pretty much playing the support role for Kidd?

If Oda meant to portray them as “neck and neck” they would both would at least both be Kings Haki users or both have a Supernova subordinate. Doflamingo himself says that Luffy is more dangerous/has more potential than Law specifically because he is a CoC user. Do you honestly believe if Oda meant to portray Law and Kidd as “equals” he would give this power to Kidd but not Law?

Once again, the fact that Kidd has both and Law doesn’t is a clear sign of superiority in Portrayal. Being a D. has nothing to with strength, there are plenty of lengendary pirates who are not Ds, Rogers rival was one in fact, none who aren’t conquerers though.

Saul was plenty strong, being beat by Aokiji because he had his back turned trying to protect Robin is nothing to be ashamed about
And all we know about Rouge‘s strength is that she did the impossible and held in a baby for twenty months through force of will.

Everything Kid has that makes him “special” just makes him a discount version of Blackbeard.
What I meant when I said “strong” was great pirate/legend status. Sorry for being vague. Saul isn’t in that category.

You hoping for Law to awaken CoC is like me hoping that Kidd gets revealed to be a D. If I said that, I’m very sure you would doubt it lol. If Law was a conquerer it would’ve already been revealed in Dresrossa and it wouldn’t have been used by Doffy to explain why Luffy has more potential.

What does this even mean? Blackbeard is Luffys opposite, while Kidd is more like a dark Luffy. Similar but they have distinct personality differences that clash. This is why Luffy can at least get along with Kidd I think.

”Occasionally punching people“ is not a parallel lol. Kid’s fighting style has more in common with Franky than it does Luffy.
That’s not what I meant. In Saboady when they fought the Marines together Oda made a point to parallel Kidds attack with Luffy’s gear 3.

I don’t know what the hell that means lol. Shanks and Blackbeard’s relationship/parallel is that they were both apprentices on rival pirates ships. One killed his captain while the other carries his captains will with the Strawhat. There’s more but it’s off topic. Kidd’s relationship with Shanks is most likely very different.
I meant that Luffy on Onigashima where’s black on red. Kidd wears red on black. This part might be stretch though lol. Also Shanks vs Blackbeard is obviously supposed to be paralleled with Kidd vs Luffy.

Red haired one armed conquerer who isn’t a D vs black haired D. Luffy hates Blackbeard, Kidd hates Shanks. It’s right there. I would not be surprised if Kidd and Shanks are both former Celestial Dragons who the Ds are enemies of.

Wanting to be Pirate King and having willpower makes him no different from Big Mom or Kaido. Or Blackbeard. Or Doflamingo. Even Don Krieg wanted to go back to the Grand Line despite being demolished by Mihawk.
Again, not what I meant. I meant that firstly, out of the Supernova Luffy and Kidd are the only ones to state that they have this dream. I also meant that they are the 2 rookies who challenge multiple of the Yonko. Notice how in the NW Luffy has had conflict/met every Yonko except for Shanks, while Kidd has conflicted with all except Blackbeard. It’s clearly intentional.

When I said willpower I meant how they both keep losing to Yonko but never have their will broken. It’s a special quality that was especially highlighted in Udon. Luffy and Kidd seem to share a special drive that their peers (Supernova) simply do not have.

No, my main argument is that you don’t actually know what portrayal is if you think that Kid is miles in front of Law because he has CoC that he’s never used on panel and one strong subordinate.
I never said that Kidd was miles in front of Law. I said he has better portrayal than Law, which he flat out does, so it’s weird to conclude that they will have the same standing EOS. Especially when one is a conquerer and one isn’t. I don’t think that
Kids is >>> Law. More like just Kidd > Law.
I think there is a higher chance that Law ends up dead after doing something defiant to the WG than being some great pirate that rivals Kidd.

Last edited:
I see both of them being Legendary Pirates Eos!That is if Law survives the vs Imu Battle!

These equivalencies might be revealed as just myths in the long run and the patterns could change extrlensively. Unless someone believes that Coby will probably manage to replicate what Prime Garp had attained with Roger for instance.
Coby is developing very fast,he might be able to capture Boa Hancock and do some hype shit in the next arcs and during EOS war!

Of course they aren’t all equals, it’s Luffy >>> Kid => Law.

The coc thing is over hyped,one arc ago we thought Zoro had no coc and we all believed he would beat Mihawk who probably has Coc!Law might awaken his Coc later on,it is different for everyone!

Last edited:
Apoo - Master dj with baddies all about
Capone - Underworld Kingpin with armies of badass
Killer - A legendary Swordsman and Zoro equal
Hawkins - A legendary pirate captain
Luffy - Pk