Theory Law could become a yonko if he did surgery on his crew

Kind of a follow up to my last theory about how Kid will become a yonko by replacing his dead crew with robots. I'm not too sure about Law becoming a yonko, just because unlike Kid, I don't think he actually cares.

However, I think he still has a big chance.

Law is already halfway there to being yonko, with him having a 3 billion berry bounty just like Luffy and Buggy. All he needs is a strong crew and he could easily step in after Luffy inevitably defeats Teach.

While many people are quick to point out Law's mediocre crew, I don't think this was unintentional. Ultimately, Oda didn't want Law to truly rival Luffy and hence he gave him a crew that couldn't compete with Luffy's. However with Luffy becoming PK in the next few arcs, I think it opens up the door for Law's crew to get much stronger. Ultimately, the heart pirates are a collection of Law's friends. Law is more like Shanks than Kaido in this regard. This is why Law doesn't go off recruiting strong pirates to be his subordinates.

Yet, there is still a major possibility for Law to become yonko with his current crew through the means of the ope ope no mi. In PH we saw how Law could use his DF to create chimeras like Harpy and the Centaurs. However that was just the base power of his DF. With his recent awakening, it opens the doors to what the ope ope no mi should be truly capable of doing.

The ope ope no mi gives the user modification powers, allowing them to become the greatest surgeon.

Hence Law's capabilities should far surpass those of, say, Doctor Hogback's, who surgically granted Absalom animal like strength.

I think with ope ope no mi awakening, Law could create a new race of humans. One that has powers that even surpasses the lunarians. Law could develop this in elbaf, possibly with aid from books in Saul's library that have knowledge from the ancient kingdom. I think Law will grant his crew powers such as:
  • lunarian-like durability
  • strength, swimming, and underwater breathing capabilities of fishmen
  • ice powers(paralleling the flames of lunarians)
By modifying his crew in such a way, Law would easily have one of the strongest crews in One Piece. It might not exactly be up to speed with other yonko crews, but granted how Law's crew is mainly designed for ocean battles, I feel like in the ocean they could be strong enough to warrant Law getting yonko status post-elbaf.

Anyways, hope this doesn't sound too fanfic-y. But surgery is the power of Law's fruit and its a power that to this point, has been somewhat underutilized. He used surgery on Caesar's subordinates. I don't see why now, with his awakening, he couldn't give his crew a massive boost via surgery.

He doesn't have the power yet to become a Yonkou. He just fought a Yonkou and lost. I can't remember if he fought blackbeard 1v1. But he has to become alot stronger and have a stronger crew to even imagine that. I mean even Luffy up into wano pailed in comparison to a yonkou both himself and his crew.

Thought with the raid suit Zoro asspulls jenbe and potentially Yamato in the future he found a way to be a yonkou. I mean he would still get his ass handed to him going 10 men into a fight against the beast pirates but with his fleet he makes the list.

Kind of a follow up to my last theory about how Kid will become a yonko by replacing his dead crew with robots. I'm not too sure about Law becoming a yonko, just because unlike Kid, I don't think he actually cares.

However, I think he still has a big chance.

Law is already halfway there to being yonko, with him having a 3 billion berry bounty just like Luffy and Buggy. All he needs is a strong crew and he could easily step in after Luffy inevitably defeats Teach.

While many people are quick to point out Law's mediocre crew, I don't think this was unintentional. Ultimately, Oda didn't want Law to truly rival Luffy and hence he gave him a crew that couldn't compete with Luffy's. However with Luffy becoming PK in the next few arcs, I think it opens up the door for Law's crew to get much stronger. Ultimately, the heart pirates are a collection of Law's friends. Law is more like Shanks than Kaido in this regard. This is why Law doesn't go off recruiting strong pirates to be his subordinates.

Yet, there is still a major possibility for Law to become yonko with his current crew through the means of the ope ope no mi. In PH we saw how Law could use his DF to create chimeras like Harpy and the Centaurs. However that was just the base power of his DF. With his recent awakening, it opens the doors to what the ope ope no mi should be truly capable of doing.

The ope ope no mi gives the user modification powers, allowing them to become the greatest surgeon.

Hence Law's capabilities should far surpass those of, say, Doctor Hogback's, who surgically granted Absalom animal like strength.

I think with ope ope no mi awakening, Law could create a new race of humans. One that has powers that even surpasses the lunarians. Law could develop this in elbaf, possibly with aid from books in Saul's library that have knowledge from the ancient kingdom. I think Law will grant his crew powers such as:
  • lunarian-like durability
  • strength, swimming, and underwater breathing capabilities of fishmen
  • ice powers(paralleling the flames of lunarians)
By modifying his crew in such a way, Law would easily have one of the strongest crews in One Piece. It might not exactly be up to speed with other yonko crews, but granted how Law's crew is mainly designed for ocean battles, I feel like in the ocean they could be strong enough to warrant Law getting yonko status post-elbaf.

Anyways, hope this doesn't sound too fanfic-y. But surgery is the power of Law's fruit and its a power that to this point, has been somewhat underutilized. He used surgery on Caesar's subordinates. I don't see why now, with his awakening, he couldn't give his crew a massive boost via surgery.
He'd need to find the heart pirates' corpses first.

Law would have a Yonko lvl current

literally after a few moments on Egghead. But the plot only allows for luffy to find all the usual resources in the verse. Hell kid might’ve got an upgrade landing here.

I don’t think he’d do that to his crew. Like I assume they still want to have their bodies. Just that Law’s surgery could make their own bodies stronger.