Questions & Mysteries "Law tanked g4 tier punches "

Kaido quite literally gives prop to the worst gen for their attacks lol
Luffy still barely hurt him with that attack. Like I said it was 3 drops of blood, not a lot at all.
Anyway, about the OP, yeah Law totally did take attacks on the level of (or above) G4.
He might not have "tanked" them, because they still fucked him up, but he thugged that shit out and managed to land Puncture Wille.

Naah bro , Bigmam punches ain't gonna send you flying. Unless she start fighting like a brawler. Regular haki coated one ain't sending anyone flying.

Law did not take G4 level attacks , Also if Bigmam used AdCoC on law , Law was done in one - two punch.

Its not retcon. Kaido just had a critical hit at Luffys head which knocked him, Luffy still had a lot of stamina. Its like Lucci after being hit by Luffy and later getting up.

Luffy had to go to Udon, Kaido had a lucky hit at Luffy's head.
He was hit bunch of times by stronger baguas on the roof in the head and he was fine
hell, base Luffy was hit in the head like 4 times alone

Someone massively weaker like Law was able to tank hybrid thunder bagua without a scratch
Look at the panel again? Zoro was literally KOd after that attack.
Zoro was conscious.
He literally told Sanji later on that Luffy figured out something

These sort of discussions always amuse me when it always just comes down to Oda being inconsistent.

I bet he doesn’t care nearly half as much as some folks do.

He shrugged off an acoc TB from Kaido, he can take acoc g4 punches. Law just has high endurance, he’s conscious even when he lost to BB. In fact, I don’t think he ever got fully K’Oed in the series. When you consider that his constant df usage burns his stamina faster too then his DR and Wano endurance feats becomes even more impressive.

He shrugged off an acoc TB from Kaido, he can take acoc g4 punches. Law just has high endurance, he’s conscious even when he lost to BB. In fact, I don’t think he ever got fully K’Oed in the series. When you consider that his constant df usage burns his stamina faster too then his DR and Wano endurance feats becomes even more impressive.
The cope that a "headshot" somehow makes a difference is absolutely hilarious. Luffy gets KOd like fodder by Ragnarok without any headshot first time but once he learns ACoC and his Haki grows stronger headshots only give him an ouchie.

Wano Law's durability >>> WCI G4 Luffy's is on paper, folks just don't want to accept that Wano Law has better durability than the guy who went extreme-diff with Mochi man. :lawbepo:

He was hit bunch of times by stronger baguas on the roof in the head and he was fine
hell, base Luffy was hit in the head like 4 times alone

Someone massively weaker like Law was able to tank hybrid thunder bagua without a scratch

Zoro was conscious.
He literally told Sanji later on that Luffy figured out something

Not all attacks at the head are the same, look at box.

Some hits just make you go down, Luffy a few minutes later was fine walking on his both feet and even fighting fodders.

Kaido didnt waist his stamina, or defeat him by accumulated damage, it was a critical hit at his head thay fainted him.
Post automatically merged:

headcanon? you realize even the anime did it as I stated?

If anybody is going by headcanon its you. We can visually see the barrier going away, and we can also see the sfx for the barrier breaking lol.

Anime also showed Doffy being eqaul to KKG. Thanks.

We cant see what happed to the barrier. It doesnt show where its broken or when it dissappears

You really think Oda believes a whack to the head makes a difference :gokulaugh:

Ragnarok to stomach:
KOd like fodder

Later, Drunk Mode Ragnarok to head

No KO

"Critical head shots" are literal headcanons. :suresure: It's either you're durable enough to take it or you're not.

Wano Law shits on WCI G4 Luffy in every category including durability, feats are feats.

YC2 Queen got KOd by two base hits from brainless nerfed O-Lin.

Wano Law took multiple (>>>>2) punches from a 1-year life powered up BM using her CoA.

:brootea:
You just proved the point.

Luffy took similar hits where he fainted and where he didnt, some are just critical hits.

Didn't notice that, but it's only like 3 drops.

Depends. We know she can one shot tough Ancient Zoans like Page One with one good ACoA+CoC/ACoC punch, for example.

And Luffy also can do it when we saw that Gear 3 almost 1 shotted him

Last edited:
Ndule is the only user Erkant is capable of ratio’ing lmfao
Why this dumb Assmiral wanker cares about likes? :milaugh:

Is this the reason why you are so insecure about likes since I slapped you around at the beginning of the Yonko vs Admiral thread? :rolaugh:

Likes won't save you from getting destroyed by me clown:

ZKK level L for you, don't forget.

Not all attacks at the head are the same, look at box.

Some hits just make you go down, Luffy a few minutes later was fine walking on his both feet and even fighting fodders.

Kaido didnt waist his stamina, or defeat him by accumulated damage, it was a critical hit at his head thay fainted him.

Anime also showed Doffy being eqaul to KKG. Thanks.

We cant see what happed to the barrier. It doesnt show where its broken or when it dissappears

You just proved the point.

Luffy took similar hits where he fainted and where he didnt, some are just critical hits.

And Luffy also can do it when we saw that Gear 3 almost 1 shotted him
No I proved your point is random stupid and unsupported by anything in OP even with the low standards the story has.

“SOME ARE JUST CRITICAL HITS” :kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

You:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
ZKK level L for you, don't forget.
You are more desperate than a California house wife
:milaugh:

Kuzan was literally not confirmed as a titanic captain back then lmfao. That comment was factually correct at the time. I know it’s difficult for you to fathom posting something that is factually correct by try to imagine what it would feel like if you weren’t a mouth-foaming lunatic lol

And Kuzan is still by far the strongest member of the Neckbeard Pirates anyway.

Then explain why didnt Luffy faint esch time after a TB?
Cuz Luffy’s Haki got better??

Cuz Luffy himself got stronger??

Cuz Rooftop G2/G3 Luffy by feats and by portrayal would smack the shit out of WCI G4 Luffy?

Cuz instead of “critical hit” :gokulaugh: garbage headcanon argument Oda likes to make it clear that Luffy and Law, two Captains of the new gen challenging the Yonkos, both are leaps stronger than that old fodder who went extreme diff with YC1?

Law’s durability >>>>>> WCI Luffy by leaps and miles it’s not even funny. Not only would he take Kong Gun and stand up like nothing happened he would neg Luffy by switching his personality with a rock before that.

You are more desperate than a California house wife
:milaugh:

Kuzan was literally not confirmed as a titanic captain back then lmfao. That comment was factually correct at the time. I know it’s difficult for you to fathom posting something that is factually correct by try to imagine what it would feel like if you weren’t a mouth-foaming lunatic lol

And Kuzan is still by far the strongest member of the Neckbeard Pirates anyway.
Yes he was confirmed when I told you Assmiraltards, Teach literally compares Aokiji to Shiryu, thats why your dumb ass replying to my post saying Shiryu and Aokiji are different when it wasn't because I told you there Teach said Aokiji will be like Shiryu, thats a simple reading comprehension clown. Since you Assmiral clowns are too dumb, you don't understand the greatness of Emperors of the Sea, when a Ladmiral is working with them, it means they are their inferior. It was already confirmed you were just crying. :milaugh:

Either way, you said he is definitely not underling if he wasn't confirmed why you didn't say ''its not confirmed, maybe'' instead you dumb ass said he was definitely not, so huge L for you and W for me you clown ass.

Also, if being underling wouldn't show superior power, your clown ass wouldn't care about Aokiji being underling, only reason you deny it because you knew if Aokiji is underling of Emperor, that means Lakainu and Aokiji are weaker than an Emperor thats why your clown ass were in denial lmao.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Teach literally compares Aokiji to Shiryu
In terms of trustworthiness, you ape

you don't understand the greatness of Emperors of the Sea, when a Ladmiral is working with them, it means they are their inferior.

Neckbeard will never reach Admiral level lol

Either way, you said he is definitely not underling if he wasn't confirmed why you didn't say ''its not confirmed, maybe'' instead you dumb ass said he was definitely not, so huge L for you and W for me you clown ass.
Because it wasn’t even implied back then. Should I also tell you it’s also not confirmed that Kaido and Saint Shanks have a lesbian relationship? If your dumbass had the ability to actually read words then you would understand why it’s not necessary to say something completely baseless is “not confirmed” lol.