Questions & Mysteries Law's final bounty will be 5 billion!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Law will be resting at the bottom of the ocean. R.I.P ma mang. You will be missed.
Even assuming he survives Wano, it would be ludicrous for him to jump any higher than a billion. Despite the recent spate of Yonko bounties, that figure is still insane for anyone who isn’t an Emperor...Law could do worst numerically, but he’d have to be the primary player in taking down Kaido or Big Mom to justify him going any further. Once we’re past Wano, it’s Luffy who will get the crazy accolades, but I guess I only think that because I’ve read this series every week for 17 fucking years, so what do I know??

Even assuming he survives Wano, it would be ludicrous for him to jump any higher than a billion. Despite the recent spate of Yonko bounties, that figure is still insane for anyone who isn’t an Emperor...Law could do worst numerically, but he’d have to be the primary player in taking down Kaido or Big Mom to justify him going any further. Once we’re past Wano, it’s Luffy who will get the crazy accolades, but I guess I only think that because I’ve read this series every week for 17 fucking years, so what do I know??
Tbh i can see law taking down a top tier solo post wano
The most likely currently imo is fuji because fujis orders that he has to take down luffy and law to go back to base. So i can see him going after law first.
Plus i think hell have a role in the story other than justice fighting because he seems extremely interested in finding out more about the will of d. I can see that making him directly go against the world government especially the celestials

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Tbh i can see law taking down a top tier solo post wano
The most likely currently imo is fuji because fujis orders that he has to take down luffy and law to go back to base. So i can see him going after law first.
Plus i think hell have a role in the story other than justice fighting because he seems extremely interested in finding out more about the will of d. I can see that making him directly go against the world government especially the celestials
I don’t disagree with any of this, but until it comes to pass, a billion Berries is still an absurd bounty. Luffy’s at 1.5 billion and is being called the Fifth Emperor, so until Oda moves the goalposts again, Law can’t hope to do much better. Even if Luffy’s bounty doubles after Wano, Law’s isn’t going to soar that high.

I don’t disagree with any of this, but until it comes to pass, a billion Berries is still an absurd bounty. Luffy’s at 1.5 billion and is being called the Fifth Emperor, so until Oda moves the goalposts again, Law can’t hope to do much better. Even if Luffy’s bounty doubles after Wano, Law’s isn’t going to soar that high.
Tbh the only people i can see surpassing luffys wci bounty after wano are law and kid
Cause unlike whole cake they're actually taking down a yonko

And yeah while his bounty will get a major boost imo i wont be anything comparable to luffys. The most and thecap i think he can possibly get is 2 bil nothing higher. Most likely a bit less.

And itd take law longer probably to reach his final bounty then luffy probably imo

I love Law as a character and definitely don’t wanna see him bite the dust this arc...just think it’s unreasonable to expect his bounty to surpass everyone in history that isn’t Whitebeard or Roger.
Thats fair tbh
The way i look at it luffy law and kid will be the ones people think about when people think about their generation.
Teach will be a bigger deal buth i think hed be taken down relatively soon while the other worst gen still out there striving.

Just like how when you think of golden age you think about roger newgate and shiki
The yonko are synonymous with the great pirate age
I think those 3 will be the main headers in this one. Luffy still being in his own league of special. With all the supernova and strawhats to a lesser extent.

I love Law as a character and definitely don’t wanna see him bite the dust this arc...just think it’s unreasonable to expect his bounty to surpass everyone in history that isn’t Whitebeard or Roger.
I feel his DF is too important for Oda to forget about Law so soon but we shall find out

I think people is going a bit crazy about bounties.

For a pirate to cost 5b they need to be not only a top tier fighter, but own an empire and be established enough to raise so much. Whitebeard wasn't so expensive because he was Roger's rival (which I doubt Law is to Luffy) but because of his individual and crew power. Same for the Yonko, they are so high because they are well-established emperors that define the balance of the world.

Even the 1b mark is so far unlikely for a pirate like current Law, who is basically a nobody. Sure, he may become a top tier (I insist, may, so far things aren't looking that good), but his crew is a joke and he lacks any charisma to gather a fleet. Also, the reason why Yonko top subordinates are so expensive isn't just their individual power but their affiliaton to their crews (stated by Oda), so odds are that Katakuri, King, Queen, etc. wouldn't even be 1b+ if not for their captains. Maybe if they actually have a prominent, significant role taking down an emperor they will surpass such numbers, but Luffy tends to take the spotlight so I don't know.

Yeah, 5 billion is not likely. That kind of bounty is for top tiers like the pirate king. I guess it all depends if Law ends up a Strawhat or not. If he does, his bounty might reach a billion by end of series. Otherwise I don't see him getting there.

He'll be lucky to match the current Yonko bounties, let alone Whitebeard's.

For all that he's strong and has potential and so on the sad fact is his crew so far are utter crap.

Are people really seeing Law overseeing a pirate empire with Bepo, Shachi, Penguin and Jean Bart?
People ignore the role and influence that an elite, formidable crew of a Yonko plays in the Yonko's status, bounty and reputation.

Teach îs villain, teach for luffy îs what rox was for Roger. teach ship even has the name of quebec rox and has same home island. Law has the most important connection to luffy from all supernovas, both d. like how garp and roger had it.
Blackbeard is an evil version of Whitebeard and slowly taking his place as the WSM, but nope, it's the guy with no symbolism to Shirohige who's his parallel.