Powers & Abilities Law's Puncture Wille

That's cool, so maybe if Law fights an opponent with normal body hardness (like Shanks, Mihawk, admirals) then he could use this kroom attack to do a mid-range attack instead of doing the anesthesia? I mean, the power seems to repel from the tip of the sword, so Law can perform a huge range direct attack with the kroom, just like he does with injection shot
Yea the attack requires no physical contact. It’s basically just like the gura, when it’s on WB blade. Only Law can only fire it straight.

The whole purpose of Puncture shockwave was to combine Kroom bypassing durability affect to the attack. Increasing its damage output against durability freaks.?

Can someone explain, what excatly law did?
I didnt fully undrestand it
If someone who know what law excatly did, your explanation would be appreciated.
Law used Kroom on his sword which basically makes it intangible.

He digs the sword through the opponent and releases a shockwave inside the opponent.

The longer the sword extends, the more energy Law uses up and the more powerful the attack becomes.

Law extended his sword so much in order to make the attack more powerful and deal more damage

Yea the attack requires no physical contact. It’s basically just like the gura, when it’s on WB blade. Only Law can only fire it straight.

The whole purpose of Puncture shockwave was to combine Kroom bypassing durability affect to the attack. Increasing its damage output against durability freaks.?
I believe anesthesia and puncture were used because it is much more effective to hit Big Mom internally. But I can't wait for Law to use Kroom as a gura-gura, for medium/long range shockwave attacks, his final attack seems to be very devastating

Law used Kroom on his sword which basically makes it intangible.

He digs the sword through the opponent and releases a shockwave inside the opponent.

The longer the sword extends, the more energy Law uses up and the more powerful the attack becomes.

Law extended his sword so much in order to make the attack more powerful and deal more damage
Where’s this coming from? Law extends his blade to control the Aoe/Range of his move.

Nothing about the chapter implies sword length, what’s Generating the power of the shockwave....

The swords increase in size, just a secondary ability of “Kroom”. When in conjunction with injection shot. U get a sword that bypass durability/extends/ an that’s capable of firing off shockwaves. For example, Similarly he could still extend the blade for shockwille.

Guess I need stop being Lazy an make the thread explain all this. But basically awakening allows Law to combine his DF abilities to an extent. Kroom acts as amputee once did. Bypasses anything, an Has crazy range/Aoe.

Where’s this coming from? Law extends his blade to control the Aoe/Range of his move.

Nothing about the chapter implies sword length, what’s Generating the power of the shockwave....

The swords increase in size, just a secondary ability of “Kroom”. When in conjunction with injection shot. U get a sword that bypass durability/extends/ an that’s capable of firing off shockwaves. For example, Similarly he could still extend the blade for shockwille.

Guess I need stop being Lazy an make the thread explain all this. But basically awakening allows Law to combine his DF abilities to an extent. Kroom acts as amputee once did. Bypasses anything, an Has crazy range/Aoe.
That is completely wrong. It flows from the same fact that the larger Law makes a room, the more energy he uses and the more powerful his slashes become.

You can compare the first Kroom attack with the second. The second attack was stronger and did more damage to Big Mom. Consequently, the second Kroom sword had more length. That is how Law's abilities work.

With the third Kroom attack, Law expended far more energy than before to extend the sword further. This is what increased the attack power

I believe anesthesia and puncture were used because it is much more effective to hit Big Mom internally.
Correct, imo awakening purposes is to counteract the odd moves weaknesses.

So Anesthesia was just a parallel to the previous Countershock imo. Remember him attacking meme, an blindsided by prometheus. In this cause the opponents unable to move negating a counterattack.

Injection shot was used on Kaido earlier, its deals damage buts unable to Penetrate Kaido. Hence kroom bypassing durability affect being added to the shockwave against meme.
But I can't wait for Law to use Kroom as a gura-gura, for medium/long range shockwave attacks, his final attack seems to be very devastating
Yea this shit broken. But then it is the op op fruit
:myman:
That is completely wrong. It flows from the same fact that the larger Law makes a room, the more energy he uses and the more powerful his slashes become.
Nah I’m definitely not wrong here lol. This is basically a rudimentary outlook on Laws awakening. I’m trying to help u understand

Kroom=Amputee.​
Laws awakening literally, just an amp version of his old moves. We visual see him extended the blade using a completely different attack. That’s literally just amputee Aoe/bypass durability affects in conjunction with(injection shot/Countershock). There’s no discussion to be had on the matter. Well unless increasing his sword just makes all his moves stronger, regardless of which it is.
You can compare the first Kroom attack with the second. The second attack was stronger and did more damage to Big Mom. Consequently, the second Kroom sword had more length. That is how Law's abilities work.
No indication of that at all.... An could easily just be explained as the blade covering move surface area.

1. First one in a isolated area(head),
  2. the second running though her arm/upper body/an out her head....

Tho visually The attacks look the exact same, barring the broken arm. But then that’s just a result of where the blade hits, not increase AP. Meme recovers about the same time for both attacks. Both times she needs to heal attack. One why to tell if bones got broken
With the third Kroom attack, Law expended far more energy than before to extend the sword further. This is what increased the attack power
No, third attacks completely different then the first 2. An why would extending the blade increase power anyway sounds random?? In reality the ATTACK LITERALLY JUST COMBINING INJECTION SHOT, WITH KROOM.​

Last edited:
Nah I’m definitely not wrong here lol. This is basically made up nonsense.

Kroom=Amputee first off. All laws awakening literally amp version of his old moves. We visual see him extended the blade using a completely different attack. That’s literally just amputee Aoe/bypass durability affects. There’s no discussion to be had on the matter.
How is it made up when it is literally what is in the manga. If anything, claiming that Kroom is Amputee is made up

complete headcanon.
He didn't extend the blade with a different attack. The attack came after he extended the blade. The blade extension is all Kroom

No, third attacks completely different then the first 2. An why would extending the blade increase power anyway sounds random?? In reality the ATTACK LITERALLY JUST COMBINING INJECTION SHOT, WITH KROOM.
Again where are you getting these equations from? Injection shot is a stab. Kroom does not stab.

Extending blade = more energy = more power.
Larger room = more energy = more power

Puncture Wille acts like a huge lightning rod channelling it through the person causing massive damage to both them and the surrounding area. Law's able to use his DF to make powerful electrical attacks.

It's a terrible idea to use it in an airborne island surrounded by your own allies. First of all, the discharge would damage everyone around him, including maybe Law himself.

Second of all, the discharge, as we've seen, takes a big chunk out of the surroundings. Which would be bad because it could blow out the bottom of Onigashima and cause a load of people, including allies, to fall to their deaths. Would also blow up the armoury but I don't think Law knows about that.

So instead, Law digs his sword deep underground, which acts as a lightning rod and channels all the power onwards and through the person it hits, so they are the only one damaged.
Pretty mush this...
First i thought it was like drilling technique..But when I read scan it is more like combination of Injection shot + Countershot with max output..
The scariest part of Law's abilities are , they do internal damage which is unavoidable..

Where are people getting this electricity bullshit from?? The attacks clear a “force” it blow thro 1000s on miles of bedrock. An left no burning affects on meme or the environment. This attacks aren’t even hard to follow...
How is it made up when it is literally what is in the manga. If anything, claiming that Kroom is Amputee is made up
was that described even once as what’s happening??

Does Law or Meme ever hint or suggest Long sword=more power?? Argument literally just random guess work dog.

Amputee- mass Aoe cutting ability, that bypass durability

Kroom- Mass Aoe piercing ability, that bypasses durability

Sure the ability have no connection
:seriously:

complete headcanon.
He didn't extend the blade with a different attack. The attack came after he extended the blade. The blade extension is all Kroom
Wat lol, dude honestly tf are u even talking about?? This isn’t hard to follow...

He makes use of his extended blade in 2 different attacks. That blatantly suggesting, it’s an independent ability from puncture shockwave. U seemly get that much at least...

Only the explanation we get for the blades extension to mitigate the explosion. At no point is there a panel suggesting laws do this to increase power!!!!! It’s not a requirement for puncture shockwave, an it’s implied he could’ve used it immediately. So yea this iincrease AP shit literally just made up.
Again where are you getting these equations from? Injection shot is a stab. Kroom does not stab.
Again this isn’t hard to follow along...Kroom nothing more the Ability to Pierce any object, an extended the blade. What other ability does that sound like
:seriously:

U can clearly see a massive hole right under were the attacks used. Signaling It’s still a Piercing attack. Meme durability tanks it so there’s no exit wounds. But clearly still a stab/piercing attack.

The attacks literally a call back to injection shot vs Kaido. Instead of hitting meme with just the shockwave(ineffective against Kaido), he combined it with Kroom an bypasses Meme durability. Hence firing off at same damage inside/outside the body.

Extending blade = more energy = more power.
Larger room = more energy = more power
Oh, so that’s the one connection u actually can see lol?? Tho bigger rooms, only ever increase amputee output

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Puncture Wille acts like a huge lightning rod channelling it through the person causing massive damage to both them and the surrounding area. Law's able to use his DF to make powerful electrical attacks.

It's a terrible idea to use it in an airborne island surrounded by your own allies. First of all, the discharge would damage everyone around him, including maybe Law himself.

Second of all, the discharge, as we've seen, takes a big chunk out of the surroundings. Which would be bad because it could blow out the bottom of Onigashima and cause a load of people, including allies, to fall to their deaths. Would also blow up the armoury but I don't think Law knows about that.

So instead, Law digs his sword deep underground, which acts as a lightning rod and channels all the power onwards and through the person it hits, so they are the only one damaged.
This minus the lightning bit.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law definitely didn't extend the sword so far at the risk of losing consciousness just so he could avoid creating a crater inside Onigashima. We're talking about the same guy who destroyed the entire PH facility, at the risk of murdering everyone inside the facility, just to destroy SAD. He also kept on extending the sword even after hitting the ground. There is no need for that if he was doing it just so he could discharge the impact. It's more than likely because the power output is directly proportional to the length of the sword. He's extending the sword to inflict the maximum amount of damage.

This minus the lightning bit.
Law fans the only ones paying attention
:cheers:
I never saw ur thoughts on the new attack, how u feelin about the joint?? Shit toke me Completely pleasantly by surprised lls!!!!

Also, what u think about meme durability in relation to Kaido? I be seeing unfortunately look down on Meme. But while not able to competely no sell puncture shockwave. Her durability tanks enough piercing force, to shot through 1000s of miles of bedrock. In direct comparison Kaido bitching about how injection shot force enough to throw him off. Seems a lot more solid comparison then Kaido tanked Kong Organ, meme need CoA for G4. Despite her yet laughing, an clashing with Kaido with it.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
We're talking about the same guy who destroyed the entire PH facility, at the risk of murdering everyone inside the facility, just to destroy SAD.
Law's mentality has changed since then. He wasn't willing to sacrifice just Zoro or any of the Supernova on the roof just so Linlin would be dealt with.

Plus his crew was right there when he initiated the attack, and he clearly cares for them.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law's mentality had clearly changed since then. He wasn't willing to sacrifice Zoro or any of the Supernova on the roof just so Linlin would be dealt with.

Plus his crew was right there when he initiated the attack, and he clearly cares for them.
Even considering that, it still made no sense to extend it further into the ground after it hit the surface if was just to protect Onigashima.

Law definitely didn't extend the sword so far at the risk of losing consciousness just so he could avoid creating a crater inside Onigashima.
Partly true, it’s extended to not completely destroy onigashima mainly. Despite that being obvious, if that’s not enough to sit well with other fanbases(cope). He at the very least to protecting Kid. His actual teammate, that’s massively injured already. An in the immediate proximity.
We're talking about the same guy who destroyed the entire PH facility, at the risk of murdering everyone inside the facility, just to destroy SAD.
What the?? U know this is nonsense lol
He also kept on extending the sword even after hitting the ground. There is no need for that if he was doing it just so he could discharge the impact. It's more than likely because the power output is directly proportional to the length of the sword. He's extending the sword to inflict the maximum amount of damage.
Yea there is actually, an attack that caliber shockwave. could’ve fuck up wano. Which is basically in visual eyesight of momo. There’s indication zero at all length =strength

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Anything that regards Law's awakening can be performed by remote without digging into the body bypassing the body layers protection directly. He can perform directly from the inside out that's why I warmly hope barrier haki shall prove sufficiently effective against that astonishing hax. :josad: