Theory Leaving at a high note (Zoro )

Imagine if he doesn't use ISDS and only 1080 pound ho. :cheers:
that would also be devastating with enma..

its clear that zoro would have used 1080ph against peca but couldn't coz he was too far.. and has to use something that was over kill.. just imagine him using it again.

i have always thought that DSS was onigiri on steroids... and now IDSSDSS is just a different level.. the devastation it cause with enma now in zoro's hand

that would also be devastating with enma..

its clear that zoro would have used 1080ph against peca but couldn't coz he was too far.. and has to use something that was over kill.. just imagine him using it again.

i have always thought that DSS was onigiri on steroids... and now IDSSDSS is just a different level.. the devastation it cause with enma now in zoro's hand
Hiryu Kaen was an attack that was intended to hit physically but it made a shockwave that travelled several killometres and sliced a mountain. Now imagine 1080 pound ho which is a ranged attack unlike HIryu Kaen.

B

Ballel

i just copy pasted the people who were online Lol... its my first time doing this... my apologies.. hope I'm forgiven sire
Nah all's cool.

BUT
Ich dai sank ze dai sen sekai.. would be his next miv
Spelling isnt your strength man
Post automatically merged:

I imagine Zoro watching Onigashima and saying "Damn, it would be rlly cool if I cut the entire skull, right?"
:seriously:
Yes, this is what Zoro's dream revolves around.:kata:

@BleakAsh btw why you already leaving?
You just signed up
excess of anything is adverse mate... besides i have been neglecting some requisite things.. and there is our holy month coming "Ramadan" and a rest.. so rather than blabbering drivel with people i can tend to things that meed tending to and mentally recuperate a bit..

i like the fact you brought up my spelling mistakes .. its actually my typing really, it happens when you type simultaneously as you verbalize your thoughts while instinctively typing quickly .. my spellings sucks don't get me wrong.. but my typing makes it even worse... I'm sometimes surprised
about people not reacting to it.

but yea it is what it is... there are things that i don't want to neglect.. which would become a dire detriment in the near future if i do so ye. I'll be isolating myself from the forum and progressing it will give me more room seeing how dominantly active i am especially from drivel people spew... i kinda feel like i was forcing myself to participate in nonsensical debates but then its not my strong suit to ignore that crap has been a burden ngl.. I'll keep a fine distance between things that deviate my attention and aren't productive.
Post automatically merged:

Don't really see the purpose of Zoro cutting down Mt. Fuji to be honest.
Its about feats bro like its something of that caliber i'd want from him as way of out shining blocking Hakai and cutting kaido and graced him with a tattooa

Last edited: