Speculations Let’s Settle This - Are Oden and Toki Really Dead?

Not sure about toki but for me oden is definitely dead.
He even confirmed this when he was dropped by roger pirates some chapters back,the narration by oden said something along the lines: "i was sure we will meet again and that it was only a goodbye with them(roger pirates) ,i never knew i would've died"
Oden wouldn't have said that during that narration if he is alive 25 years later.
Yup for me he is dead.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The narrative of "everyone hating the flashback" only exists because idiots bark the loudest all the time.
Generally it's a positive received flashback. It can even be seen on this forum in the chapter threads.
Only around 5-8% of the voters vote for "poor" or "awful" every week, while the vast majority votes for "awesome" or "blew my mind".
Unfortunately most of those 5-8% are trolls, that are usually the loudest and most frequent posters, leading to the believe the flashback isn't well received.
I’m enjoying the flashback, so I’m not part of the chorus of boos. I just believe it would be criminal for Toki to remain an underutilized plot device contained therein.

M

MD Zolo

Oden is dead. But he will definitely endure the boiling, no doubt about that. He will collapse afterwards.

I can see Toki being alive, but I am 80% towards her being dead. If she is alive, I expect her to be Komurasaki and Hiyori to be Hiyori.

He will time jump my friend. Trust me
Everyone, Kaido, orochi. and even the retainers will think Oden was boiled to death and melted in the boiled pot. While Toki trasported him into the future.

Mark it. Screenshot it
If Oden was sent 20 years into the future like Kin'emon et al., he would've appeared at Flower Capital hours/days before Kin'emon appeared in Oden Castle. So, when the alliance movement (specially Yasu execution) happened, Oden would've noticed.

Oden is dead. But he will definitely endure the boiling, no doubt about that. He will collapse afterwards.

I can see Toki being alive, but I am 80% towards her being dead. If she is alive, I expect her to be Komurasaki and Hiyori to be Hiyori.

If Oden was sent 20 years into the future like Kin'emon et al., he would've appeared at Flower Capital hours/days before Kin'emon appeared in Oden Castle. So, when the alliance movement (specially Yasu execution) happened, Oden would've noticed.
Maybe he is still being treated in a cave by an old geezer!
:smithnie:

Bruh Im starting to believe its possible Oden is alive still being tortured
Post automatically merged:

He will time jump my friend. Trust me
Everyone, Kaido, orochi. and even the retainers will think Oden was boiled to death and melted in the boiled pot. While Toki trasported him into the future.

Mark it. Screenshot it
Maybe thats why Orochi maybe is so fucking scared

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nailed it. Oden is confirmed and now we just have to wait for Toki to get reveal.:goyea:
Didn’t nail it, I thought Oden truly was dead and I’m still hoping that’s the case...until we find out what this apparition truly is, nothing’s impossible, but it really better not be the genuine article. My feelings on Toki and whether or not she deserves to return remain unchanged :endthis:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Toki awakened DF power allows her to bring forth people from the past into the present, temporarily, or maybe swap places with them.

You've heard it here first.

(Which means Toki is alive).
:luffydab: