Current Events Let's appreciate the GOAT who started this arc

Game recognize game with the pettiness, you wouldn’t have started this thread if not for that.

Also, you mentioned him saving the minks as part of what kicked this all off...to think that no other Straw Hat Pirate OR any good hearted person wouldn’t have at least attempted to do the same is asinine.

I love Sanji and think he’s as crucial to this story’s success as any other SHP, but you’re trying to make his actions into something they’re not. I strongly doubt Oda drew those panels, sat back in his chair, and thought, “Ahh, YES! Now I’ve done it! This is EXACTLY where the rest of the series begins!!”
It was started out of appreciation. Who was I being petty to ?? I literally didnt bad mouth anyone in the OP.

I said Sanji gave the orders to save them. Sanji was in charge of the Curly hats. And he gave the order to save them. They wouldnt do anything without the Captains or sub captain in this cases orders.

Whatever man. I dont care if its coincidental or not. Sanji's part of putting Wano arc together is never talked about. And I want to bring it out there.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It was started out of appreciation. Who was I being petty to ?? I literally didnt bad mouth anyone in the OP.

I said Sanji gave the orders to save them. Sanji was in charge of the Curly hats. And he gave the order to save them. They wouldnt do anything without the Captains or sub captain in this cases orders.

Whatever man. I dont care if its coincidental or not. Sanji's part of putting Wano arc together is never talked about. And I want to bring it out there.
Nobody’s trying to tell you not to write this all out, man. I’m just saying that you’re ascribing a higher meaning to a very small part of this sprawling tale, and anyone can do the same with any other point.

You’re right that Sanji had a certain amount of authority amongst the other Straw Hats when they got to Zou, and ultimately made the call to save Inuarashi and Nekomamushi. This is indisputable fact, I just don’t think it’s the solitary moment that changed everything in terms of where the plot was going, nor do I feel that way about when he found Kin’emon’s head in Punk Hazard. Both consequential events, yes, but not proof of some grand designs either by the character or the man writing him.

the OP was about kinemon and the dukes. I just switch to page 4 and the first thing I see is Sanji's name.
it was the same thing in that thread about coby.

Why is this boy consistently brought up in threads not about him?