Chapter Discussion Lets appreciate the Hardest working Strawhat Shimotsuki Zoro

Not really..its the first time. DJ isnt Judge's science and the RS is going.
Yea like Sanji told Queen he was a Human. I don't believe anything Sanji says about his body.
Post automatically merged:

Yea you had to nitpick certain facts witha certain reality to them about sanji but not the entirety of it.. and draw conclusions comparing zoro with it..

not rent free but seem like Sanji is like an existential sustenance to you folks.

Zoro can be all good great and ideally depicted without irrelevant figures involved..
bruh.. but you have to stick yer stinkin leg and provoke a certain demography..
The reality is Sanji trains the least out of the M3 and hasn't beaten anybody to push him to the point he at right now. He didn't beat anybody in Punk hazard, Dressrosa, WCI.

I was contrasting the hardest working M3 member to the one who does the least work thats Sanji.

Provoke? I am stating facts

Yea like Sanji told Queen he was a Human. I don't believe anything Sanji says about his body.
Post automatically merged:

The reality is Sanji trains the least out of the M3 and hasn't beaten anybody to push him to the point he at right now. He didn't beat anybody in Punk hazard, Dressrosa, WCI.

I was contrasting the hardest working M3 member to the one who does the least work thats Sanji.

Provoke? I am stating facts
he isn't relevant.. you not being relevant in your own thread ffs i expected better than mere DNA vs brawn comparison

and you don't believe anything snaji says about his body?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1028-spoilers-discussion.17905/post-1992106
"Sanji said it himself that his body doesn't hurt"
i don't get what you're up to but thats Incorrect (prolly some potential coping)

he isn't relevant.. you not being relevant in your own thread ffs i expected better than mere DNA vs brawn comparison

and you don't believe anything snaji says about his body?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1028-spoilers-discussion.17905/post-1992106
"Sanji said it himself that his body doesn't hurt"
i don't get what you're up to but thats Incorrect (prolly some potential coping)
He is relevant to show a fighter in the same crew who gets things handed to him. Its contrasting what makes Zoro such an hardworking guy.

Queen knows more about the human body than Sanji. When Sanji says he can set himself on fire cause of Emotions is nonesense. Sanji did not know he isn't even human.

He is relevant to show a fighter in the same crew who gets things handed to him. Its contrasting what makes Zoro such an hardworking guy.

Queen knows more about the human body than Sanji. When Sanji says he can set himself on fire cause of Emotions is nonesense. Sanji did not know he isn't even human.
still irrelevant... to title... and you literally took sanji's word there for how he was feeling

Yes cause he feeling weird. Thats different than knowing about Genes abd Dna. He don't know shit. Tf you going to tell a scientist you can set your self on fire cause your emotional
i wish a scientist in One piece but irl sounds dumb..

but still in not trying to pick on you or anything...the last thing i want is this to turn into another vacuous stagnated argument

will you take sanji's words literally ؟

imo you shouldn't "always" as there are circumstances to when he's just putting up an act vs him being series.. (goes for any other character imo)

i wish a scientist in One piece but irl sounds dumb..

but still in not trying to pick on you or anything...the last thing i want is this to turn into another vacuous stagnated argument

will you take sanji's words literally ؟

imo you shouldn't "always" as there are circumstances to when he's just putting up an act vs him being series.. (goes for any other character imo)
I don't take things where he clearly doesn't know what he talking about. Like telling a sciencetist who says Humans can't just produce fire that he wrong and they can cause he emotional. Like what

If you had just neutrally analyzed Zoros training scenes as a whole, I would have applauded this because the basic aspect of him being shown training multiple times to keep his abilities and getting stronger is true.

Sadly you wasted time comparing him with others, adding salt to the wound, ending up inviting trolls and wankers and thus ruining a potential analysis and discussion.

Oh well.

(Also you spelled his name wrong. It's actually Roronoa Zoro.)

Anyone doubting Zoro's hardwork for his strength and power is delusional. And what is it about the whole shimotsuki thing that i keep hearing about being the CaUSe of Zoro's power? Being a descendant of Ryuma and being a shimotsuki doesnt mean anything other than the narrative and portrayal. If Zoro is strong because he's a shimotsuki then why the hell isnt one single shimotsuki famous between Ryuma and Present time zoro? Zoro is already making a name for himself (Kaido, Mihawk both top tiers acknowledged his presence and skill) while no shimotsuki is ever brought up in the entire manga between Ryuma and Ushimaru (who even though was a chad but still no where close to being a top tier).
Sanji and Zoro are two different characters with different portrayals, if one gets augmented due to his lineage, it doesn't mean the other has to as well. (For fellow sanji fans)
And NO, not all zoro fans are bothered by Sanji's latest PU. Good for him since he needed something drastic for end game.

Of course Zoro has hard work

Remember when he worked soo hard that the sword other guy turned Black become his? Or when he worked hard to make a Girl give him Enma full of Oden Haki? Even back in Loguetwon, he worked hard to get the cursed sword, or when he worked soo hard that his freind died and he got one of the top21 swords in the world. There's even that chapter that he got instant mink ex-machina medicine to cure him because of hard work.

Life is tough for Zoro.

Usopp should be in this conversation. Not only are all his abilities perfectly natural and caused by his efforts but he creates his own power ups as well as well as namis. Whether that is through chemistry to create his stars or botany for his Green stars this man is always working his as off. Thank God franky at least took ship maintenance off his list.

I

Indigo

Of course Zoro has hard work

Remember when he worked soo hard that the sword other guy turned Black become his? Or when he worked hard to make a Girl give him Enma full of Oden Haki? Even back in Loguetwon, he worked hard to get the cursed sword, or when he worked soo hard that his freind died and he got one of the top21 swords in the world. There's even that chapter that he got instant mink ex-machina medicine to cure him because of hard work.

Life is tough for Zoro.
1- Yeah i do remember when Zoro had to defeat him in a 1v1 to earn his respect and earn the sword, i do.

2- Yeah i do remember when Zoro had to save her life by defeating Kamazou, even going against 2v1 and nerfed with 2 swords, then he decided to trade his sword because he respected the country and was okay with the trade, but Hiyori wouldn't even offer the sword to him if he didn't earn it by saving her life before.

3- Yeah i do remember when Zoro was able to risk his life to use a curse sword nobody else could use, because they would get killed for it. For sure.

4- Yeah i remember, when Zoro trained his youth like crazy and was the only one even comparable to Kuina and became her rival, while the others had no chance at all. They became friends and he decided to inherit her will.

5- Yeah? how is that a power up or make him stronger? it just makes him healed to fight again after he got injured saving the lives of the 5 in the Rooftop, it's just like Luffy and his meat and now Sanji with Judge's science, how is that any different?

Yeah, i remember him earning every single one of those and more.

:kayneshrug: