Current Events Let's appreciate the New Monster Trio

Sanji outsmarted Croc, got Enel shook and was hyped by Doffy.

Absalom is Ryuma's superior and boss

Like being a Supernova is any accompl8shment. Theyre all trash so far.
Sanji outsmarted croc ? Over a phone call. Congratulations Sanji your fans will use this as a impressive feats 18 years later because you have nothing else going for you.

had enel shook? Didn’t enel one shot him twice and call him a insignificant rat?
Hyped by doffy? Then got neg diffed . Couldn’t even budge a floating doffy

abasalom is not stronger then zombie ryumma .
Worste generation is a credential Sanji will never have . Each worst generation member gets more focus then the cook.
He’s weaker then luffy and zoro
He got his life saved by law and his heart shambles like a fodder or punk hazard
He got kidnapped by bege .

worst gen shits on Sanji

You can’t neg anything. You don’t know how to debate at all. You post nonsense
At least I try unlike you:cheers:
Arlong park was an exception since Zoro was half-dead and even then Zoro made short work of his oponent.
Not really, if Johnny and Yosaku wasn't there then Zoro would already get killed by Hachi.
Ryuma shits on Absalom.
If you think Brook is stronger than Absalom then yeah.
Vergo cucked Sanji and him being stronger than Pica is pure head canon
My man @critical mindset would explain this very well :endthis:
same for Page one being stronger than Killer
Imagine Killer can beat a Tobi Roppo:josad:
Zoro was half dead after fighting Mihawk in Arlong Park and even then Zoro got hyped by Arlong, the arc boss, when Arlong saw how bad his wounds were and started crapping himself thinking how he couldn't let Zoro live.
Arlong only shocked because Zoro survived a huge cut on his chest. Nothing suggested on his strength.
Absalom isn't stronger than Zombie Ryuma
Except strength wise.
Vergo and Pica are relative to one another. Literally the whole hype of Vergo was his full-body armament which Pica also had along with his DF. Sanji also got leg fractured against Vergo while Zoro needed one attack on Pica's real body to beat him.
They are the same rank but one is stronger than another. Vergo is confirmed to be Doflamingo's right hand man. But Pica's haki was never got a special mention like Vergo does. That's because Sanji got damaged before hand. And Zoro needed help from Orlumbus to reach Pica and uses his strongest attacks to beat Pica.
Nothing suggests Page One is stronger than Killer, a damn supernova. And Zoro actually beat Killer, while Gyukimaru was also trying to attack Zoro, unlike Sanji with Page One.
Just because Killer is a supernova doesn't mean that he's automatically stronger than 2/3 of One Piece characters:nicagesmile:I agree that Zoro beat nerfed Killer, and I don't really want to go over Sanji vs Page One again:seriously:

S

SinOfGreed

'Outsmarting' someone has nothing to do with strength. Wanna argue that Sanji is smarter than Zoro, I'd have no qualms with it.

He didn't get Enel 'shook' bc of his strength, it's because of what he did to the Ark. Doffy 'hyped' his strength only to neg diff him and for Law to jump in and save his ass.

Zombie Ryuma is stronger than Absalom.

And being a Supernova is absolutely an achievement.

The most important figures in One Piece; the Yonko, the Marines, the Warlords, the Revolutionaries and the Supernovas
:myman:

Sanji outsmarted croc ? Over a phone call. Congratulations Sanji your fans will use this as a impressive feats 18 years later because you have nothing else going for you.

had enel shook? Didn’t enel one shot him twice and call him a insignificant rat?

Worste generation is a credential Sanji will never have . Each worst generation member gets more focus then the cook.
He got his life saved by law and his heart shambles like a fodder or punk hazard

worst gen shits on Sanji
2 worstgen pirates and a warlord :steef:
top 3 sh are so awesome luffy zoro and boss jinbei meanwhile there is

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
At least I try unlike you:cheers:

Not really, if Johnny and Yosaku wasn't there then Zoro would already get killed by Hachi.

If you think Brook is stronger than Absalom then yeah.

My man @critical mindset would explain this very well :endthis:

Imagine Killer can beat a Tobi Roppo:josad:

Arlong only shocked because Zoro survived a huge cut on his chest. Nothing suggested on his strength.

Except strength wise.

They are the same rank but one is stronger than another. Vergo is confirmed to be Doflamingo's right hand man. But Pica's haki was never got a special mention like Vergo does. That's because Sanji got damaged before hand. And Zoro needed help from Orlumbus to reach Pica and uses his strongest attacks to beat Pica.

Just because Killer is a supernova doesn't mean that he's automatically stronger than 2/3 of One Piece characters:nicagesmile:I agree that Zoro beat nerfed Killer, and I don't really want to go over Sanji vs Page One again:seriously:
Nothing suggests even if sanji didnt take the explosion before he can beat vergo.
Vergo broke sanjis leg with sanjis fighting style
Didnt use bamboo or koka.

Nowhere in this manga has a huge gap been shown between kidd and killer who have been portrayed as close.

worst gen shits on Sanji
Stop downplaying Sanji. He was not kidnapped, he was coerce to leave with Bege. Firetank pirates could not handle Sanji.

Luffy went on a hunger strike for Sanji.

The man had an entire arc about him involving a Yonko and walked away with a higher bounty than most of the Worst Gen.

He saved Momo from the clutches of two Calamities.

Put some respect on his name.

Nothing suggests even if sanji didnt take the explosion before he can beat vergo.
Vergo broke sanjis leg with sanjis fighting style
Didnt use bamboo or koka.

Nowhere in this manga has a huge gap been shown between kidd and killer who have been portrayed as close.

Vergo can't even land a hit on Sanji and Sanji still dominating him until his leg got cracked:josad:
Sanji didn't even use haki or named DJ attacks/Hell memories

Kid mid diff Killer based on feats:kayneshrug:

Stop downplaying Sanji. He was not kidnapped, he was coerce to leave with Bege. Firetank pirates could not handle Sanji.

Luffy went on a hunger strike for Sanji.

The man had an entire arc about him involving a Yonko and walked away with a higher bounty than most of the Worst Gen.

He saved Momo from the clutches of two Calamities.

Put some respect on his name.
I literally listed facts. He was kidnapped by bege . He walked away with a higher bounty and the only thing he did to the big mom pirates was bake . Hooray

This is fun :ihaha:

Honestly sanji fans, you are not mad at all that oda keeps drawing again and again jimbei with zoro and luffy ? Imagine sanji in zoro's place in those panels, we all have been like "wow, really that's big, no ?" Even zoro fans would have been so angry by oda.

As I said maybe Oda decided finally to give Zoro and luffy the feats that the future PK and WSS deserve so no more m3 or any discussion like this.
I'm gonna really enjoy it now

The people who are obnoxious about Zoro aren't being fair. The guy is cemented as top tier so stop picking on the others.

Those who advocate for Jinbe outshining Zoro or Sanji... well kinda. He's the second most famous person in the crew now and tbh if we put aside strength Robin is probably third. But then again I don't think people who stick up for Jinbe are really obnoxious.

The people who are obnoxious about Sanji just need to start calling it the Monster Quartet. Sanji is a beast but you can't really keep talking about a monster trio.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Vergo can't even land a hit on Sanji and Sanji still dominating him until his leg got cracked:josad:
Sanji didn't even use haki or named DJ attacks/Hell memories

Kid mid diff Killer based on feats:kayneshrug:
Lmfao
Vergo held back massively if he broke his leg with no hardening sanjis leg would come off if he used it.

What feats are these ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Who gives a shit if Absalom is superior, he is also superior of Oars like spandam was superior of Luffy.

Doesn't change the fact that Ryuma can beat an army of Absaloms

Supernovae are trash? Literally each and every single one of them butt rape Sanji