Character Discussion Let's speak on the the true MVP of recent chapter

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Prespero-sama tank a sword slash to his face from sulong Wanda (with aid of some useless bunny) like boss while ZoLo the so-called "endurnce beast" faints from small stabs, need medical treatment from needles and can't beat Gifters:suresure::myman:
And let's not speak on Lanji who would've been dead now if not for the RS...

Prespero not only forced Marco to be his allie he also scare Marco more than Big Meme.
Prespero the kindheart after the suprise attack (which barely faze him:goyea:) was kind enough to tell the useless bunny how stupid she is and that Pedro killed himself and Prsepero is the real victim, the useless bunny obvioulsy refuse to listen to reason so Prespero will be forced to do some bunny hunting soon, oh well:myman::wellwell:
What Prespero show us this chapter:
1) High-tier durablity and endurance
2) High-tier Intelligence and reason
3) Superioty to loser Marco

True MVP
Press F for Prespero, pero-lin

Last edited:
Nami and Usopp for me the way she stood up to Ulti despite being so utterly outmatched. I have never loved her character as much as this chapter, Usopp as we know had a similar moment in Alabasta and here again he fought bravely was ready to die just like Nami.

Some people are holding what he said to Nami about lying against him, a friends life was at stake you can't blame him and whether Nami made that decision to uphold her captains honor by risking her life was something she needed to decide for herself like Usopp did in Alabasta.

MVP is Apoo
Trashed Luffy once
Continuously trashing Zoro and exposing him making his dawgs go underground.
Escaping in slaughter of allies and enemies without taking any damage.
When did he trash Zoro? I don't recall Apoo being able to land a single attack or injury (most importantly) to Zoro.

Trashing means low or mid diffing your opponent or at least still beat him up badly and leave it lying on the floor in pain and possibly bloody.