General & Others Let's talk about the outcome of Sanji vs Page One...Round 3

Veku

Flamboyant

I really thought the outcome was settled after we've seen Page One being in Onigashima, but last chapter changed my mind.
Remember what Crocodile said about the jailer beasts in Impel Down?
"Their greatest strengths are their toughness and recovery speed"
Last chapter after we've witnessed that Ulti has been knocked out by Yamato, she recovered real quick and continued chasing Luffy who also only accomplished to almost loosened up Page One's jaw a tad with a Elephant Gun, while P1 has been off guard:
And their underlings reaction to it:
I am under the impression that the same thing happend in Udon to Queen. People believed he was playing dead, but given the context, it makes more sense to me, that he was at least momentarily knocked out, but recovered real quick:

So in conclusion, it's heavily implied to me that all of the mentioned people are awakened Zoan user and while Sanji failed indeed in reducing the enemy's ranks, he knocked P1 out regardless and was likely under the impression that he did for good.
And that's the reason why he wasn't talking about, when he grouped up with Law, Usopp and Franky again, cause it makes no sense to leave such important information about the enemy's force's out if Sanji wasn't under the impression that he would have won, or something else happend like Drake and Hawkins showed up etc...

And if that's the case, can we really blame Sanji for not accomplishing his goal?
Cause as far as we know, Sanji had no intel about P1's recovery speed.
@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
And if that's the case, can we really blame Sanji for not accomplishing his goal?
This is a reasonable take. One implication of this take is that Sanji's final kick is far more powerful than an Elephant Gun. Page One took an Elephant Gun (the same attack that blocked Katakuri's Power Mochi, and made Kaido go White Eyed) from Post Udon Luffy and he took only minor damage. The Elephant Gun was also dealt as an uppercut, so it should have been more powerful than if it landed on his torso or something.

Elephant Gun didn't come close to OHKOing Page One, so I'm not sure Raid Suit Sanji has that firepower without his named moves (or Diable Jambe).

Alternatively, Raid Suit Sanji landed one other attack on Page One's dinosaur form during the battle, and it dealt less damage than Elephant Gun (it didn't draw blood while Elephant Gun did). This doesn't look good for an argument that Raid Suit Sanji is capable of dealing out much greater damage than Elephant Gun with nameless techniques.

You might still be right, so I'll revise upwards my estimate of Raid Suit Sanji.

P.S: I'm a bit iffy on veteran equivalents in the Beast Pirates being awakened. Might this not just be a perk of Ancient Zoans? Their subordinates words support this:

This is a reasonable take. One implication of this take is that Sanji's final kick is far more powerful than an Elephant Gun. Page One took an Elephant Gun (the same attack that blocked Katakuri's Power Mochi, and made Kaido go White Eyed) from Post Udon Luffy and he took only minor damage. The Elephant Gun was also dealt as an uppercut, so it should have been more powerful than if it landed on his torso or something.

Elephant Gun didn't come close to OHKOing Page One, so I'm not sure Raid Suit Sanji has that firepower without his named moves (or Diable Jambe).

Alternatively, Raid Suit Sanji landed one other attack on Page One's dinosaur form during the battle, and it dealt less damage than Elephant Gun (it didn't draw blood while Elephant Gun did). This doesn't look good for an argument that Raid Suit Sanji is capable of dealing out much greater damage than Elephant Gun with nameless techniques.

You might still be right, so I'll revise upwards my estimate of Raid Suit Sanji.

P.S: I'm a bit iffy on veteran equivalents in the Beast Pirates being awakened. Might this not just be a perk of Ancient Zoans? Their subordinates words support this:
Well Page one did get OHKO'd he just recovered consciousness quickly due to dino hax.
I hope they are awakened otherwise it is a bit weird that Momo isn't doing better than he is, unless the lack of ridiculous regen/scale defence in base is why the fruit is considered a failure, though some of the time it just feels like his fruit gets forgotten entirely.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
why are you so obsessed about that?
The end of the fight wasn't shown by Oda.
In anime sanji fled.

And some people say "low diff" because sanji kicked p1 and he also bled. And? P1 smashed sanji too who didn't got much damage because of his "i-dont-want-my-families-technique-but-i-do-it-anyway" suit.

I like the anime version more which support the facts which we also get in the manga.
In the anime Sanji land a huge hit who was like a meteor was falling into the city. He attack make a huge creater yet Pageone wasn't still K.o which show his great durability/endurance. And now the point come where both anime/manga confirm something with statements.
Against Pageone after Sanji land his last kick, he said Pageone durability was insane, he was very tough and didn´t go down, that was when Sanji leave the battle. And in the chapter where fodder mentioned the df power of ancient zoan and saying something about how tough are Pageone and Ulti.

As @Cinera said, Oda was hyping the toughness and durability of the flyers and the calamity, he already did it with Jack,Queen and in last chapters with Pageone and Ulti. I wouldn´t say that Pageone was K.O, more like get knocked down and stand up really fast again.
With these all panels Oda want to make it clear that you need far more to take out these beasts because they really can stand up fast again, also recover very fast. In the war they need to take out them with really powerfull attacks so they beeing down for at least 1-2days without standing up again.

RS Sanji is out of Page one's ballgame, stop the Sanji downplaying.

All Flying six members are very likely awakened, surely so tbh. They regain consciousness like minutes after going down and recover at worst several days after being beaten ( if they were damaged heavily).

Sanji beat his ass while testing out the RS, what happens when Sanji goes all out ?

Sanji may have a clash with Page one again, but it's time for him and Zoro to fight commanders.

Well Page One managed to tank every single attack Sanji threw at him

Also he is still intact. He couldn't be in this state now had Sanji defeated him

So no he wasn't defeated

Was Sanji stronger than PO overall however? That is up for debate. :)
I'm pretty sure that Sanji was overall stronger than Page:kayneshrug:I mean Sanji was easily dominating Page but you have to know that Ancient Zoan is known for their durability so it's not surprised that Sanji didn't beat him quickly like he was supposed to:kata:

I'm pretty sure that Sanji was overall stronger than Page:kayneshrug:I mean Sanji was easily dominating Page but you have to know that Ancient Zoan is known for their durability so it's not surprised that Sanji didn't beat him quickly like he was supposed to:kata:
Well the thing is PO managed to tank every single attack plus it is canon that he wasn't defeated

So I'm not sure that Sanji was stronger

What tells us that Sanji would not have been tired down with PO then proceeding overcoming him. :)

It is an open query