General & Others Let's talk for real, I had enough patience for 3 years. Luffy has no rival who is equal in Supernovas. Nobody !

My patience has limits. I was told to wait for the Onigashima raid to give me my opinion, I waited.

No Supernova have proven, individually or collectively with their crews, to rival Luffy.

Anybody !

We can even remove Luffy from the crew, I'm sure with Zoro Sanji Jinbei and the other Mugiwara they are able to solo Kid's team and Law's crew.

Friends of mine who are fans of Kid told me to wait, I waited for Kid, I was told so much "Kid will become Magento you'll see" "Kid will show who is Luffy level" "Killer is level Zoro" So all that's not even true Sanji beats Killer solo given his incredible exploits against a YC2 we can even beat Jinbei Killer but that's another debate.

Law also I thought he had a lot more PU since even in Dressrosa Luffy had passed him but in the end it's worse Luffy dropped him.

Small then him.... We got so excited about this guy that in the end all we have to do is collect items and that's it...... Seriously?

Besides hurting Big Mom with Law, what did he do ? He not unlocked this advanced Haki it's been over a year since I've been told to wait and there's nothing I'm sorry.

I find it insulting when people compare Law and Kid to Whitebeard. It's a total lack of respect.

Luffy who is compared to Roger yes it is deserved Luffy showed everything for.

Blackbeard who is compared to Xebec yes he showed everything.

Apart from these 2 there is nothing for the others.

Now I don't really consider anyone supernova anymore, it's over.

They have disappointed me too many times.

@Gol D. Roger @Luffy is the mc @Luffy D. Goat @Sanji D Cook @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @Shiroyru @MarineHQ62 @Tsonga @Monkey D Luffy @Monkey D Theories @AkagamiNoShankusuuu @rerere @Lukegranders @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos @AdmiralKinyagi @WesMidnight @Paperchampion23 @Papadight92 @Jack D. Jobber @JackThaConflagration @Light D Lamperouge @King of Hearts @KINGKONGGUN15 @Trafalgar_D_Law @BOCCHI

Last edited:
No one said they are Rivals in Strength, why does it always fall down to Power Levels for you people?
They are Rivals in competing for One Piece, like if Apoo right now steals The Road Poneglyphs copies & escape to catch me if you can land
What can Luffy's Power do in this case? Nothing

Some Supernova dropped from the Race already, like Bonney & Bege, but for others we need to wait Wano Conclusion to see what they decide to do and who takes Road Poneglyphs at the end

Kid can use the Fame he gains from this Raid to get many Pirate Fleets under him, Law can betray SHs & steal Poneglyphs if he feel likes it, Drake is a Marine so he got SWORD to back him up, Apoo is a Wild Card, Urouge's Progress is Unknown ... etc

So yeah, you still have to wait more

No one said they are Rivals in Strength, why does it always fall down to Power Levels for you people?
They are Rivals in competing for One Piece, like if Apoo right now steals The Road Poneglyphs copies & escape to catch me if you can land
What can Luffy's Power do in this case? Nothing

Some Supernova dropped from the Race already, like Bonney & Bege, but for others we need to wait Wano Conclusion to see what they decide to do and who takes Road Poneglyphs at the end

Kid can use the Fame he gains from this Raid to get many Pirate Fleets under him, Law can betray SHs & steal Poneglyphs if he feel likes it, Drake is a Marine so he got SWORD to back him up, Apoo is a Wild Card, Urouge's Progress is Unknown ... etc

So yeah, you still have to wait more
Wait again and again ? honestly i'm pissed because of them

Wait again and again ? honestly i'm pissed because of them
U waited for what?
This is First Arc for Kid, Apoo, Hawkins, Killer, Drake & it's not over yet
Urouge & Bonney haven't appeared yet
Law defeated Vergo & then helped defeat Doflamingo while taking down Trebol & is now fighting against Big Mom, what else u want him to do? lol He is doing great in New World
Capone too was so close to killing a Yonko & managed to escape it's Territory

You're waiting for them to be on Luffy's Power Level which will never happen, cuz that's not what they Rival each other in

Luffys rival doesn’t need to be his equal in strength. In fact in most shonen the rival is usually a step or two below the MC. (Ex: Goku/Vegeta, Deku/Bakugo, ect). Hell, WB most likely wasn’t even equal with Roger tbh

Luffy is the strongest of the rookies. He’s the MC and has no exact equal from that group. But that doesn’t mean he has no rival from the super rookies. The one closest to him is Kidd and that’s why Luffy is so competitive with him. He knows he’s his best competition of his peers

Luffys rival doesn’t need to be his equal in strength. In fact in most shonen the rival is usually a step or two below the MC. (Ex: Goku/Vegeta, Deku/Bakugo, ect). Hell, WB most likely wasn’t even equal with Roger tbh

Luffy is the strongest of the rookies. He’s the MC and has no exact equal from that group. But that doesn’t mean he has no rival from the super rookies. The one closest to him is Kidd and that’s why Luffy is so competitive with him. He knows he’s his best competition of his peers
Luffys rival is Blackbeard thats it
Novas aint even part of original story draft

If we see Dragon Ball and DBS Vegeta is close too Goku

If we see Naruto Sasuke is close to Naruto

Luffys rival is Blackbeard thats it
Novas aint even part of original story draft
Blackbeard does not play the rival role. He plays the arch nemesis/main antagonist role. Kidd and Luffy’s relationship is easily the closest representation of the classic shonen rivalry and if you can’t see that we’ve got nothing to argue about
If we see Dragon Ball and DBS Vegeta is close too Goku

If we see Naruto Sasuke is close to Naruto
Point is they aren’t equals. You’re saying none of the supernova are Luffy’s equal so Luffy has no rival. Vegeta will always be second place to Goku. Doesn’t stop them from competing as rivals. It’s the same with Luffy and Kidd. Kidd is obviously meant to be the “runner up” Captain to Luffy in the new generation.