3. King - Just raw sex appeal basically
4. Drake - He’s cool
5. Black Maria - Love her fighting style
6. Apoo - Big fan of his fruit
7. Kaido

Not a big fan of the others tho.

W

Wonderful World

1. Queen-sama - He's fucking hilarious, and I'm not crazy about stoic characters. Plus, him being apart of MADs caught my attention.
  2. Ulti - The best rambunctious girl in One Piece!
  3. Page One - I love his dynamic with his sister, he also has nice drip like Sanji.
  4. X Drake - I always thought he was cool and the sword reveal makes him even more interesting.
  5. Sasaki - Seeing a triceratops fly damn near killed me and I dig the design.
  6. Black Maria - She has a really nice design.
  7. Who's Who - :catsure:
  8. Apoo - My favorite Team Rocket member. Also, "Sukuratchimen Apū" sounds fire as hell.
  9. King the Wildfire - Only reason he's on here is because I want to learn more about Lunarians.
  10. Kaido - He has been a disappointment compared to Doflamingo for me. The only reason he's here is because I'm interested in Oni history.
I almost put Speed over of Kaido. :josad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the core group of Kaido, the Calamities and the Flying Six

1. Queen. One of the most gloriously stupid characters Oda has ever made, steals every scene he’s in.
2. Kaido. I genuinely think Kaido’s interesting. Could do with seeing really what makes him tick, but he’s said and done quite a few things that really make me look forward to seeing where his character finishes.
3. Jack in Zou. Psycho force of nature that never gives up, great villain for a great small arc
4. Ulti. Hilariously deluded and entertaining.
5. King. Started to get more interesting recently after a poor showing for most of the arc. Mostly just interested in seeing his background and what this Lunarian thing is all about. Would probably be higher if he talked more instead of ominously saying “…”
6. Black Maria. Pleasantly surprised by her dynamic with Robin and Sanji, considering it started with me thinking “for fuck sake, it’s Kalifa again.”
7. Drake. Never really been a massive fan. Hasn’t done much, but I’m keen to see where SWORD goes at least
8. Who’s Who. Enjoyed his fight with Jinbei, but not all that impressive considering he had a strong start. Discount Lucci. We’ll see what comes with him and CP0
9. Sasaki. Alright character, should have got one more chapter fighting Franky
10. Page One. Whipping boy of the arc. Had a cool hybrid design at least
11. Jack in Wano. Absolutely shafted by Oda not giving a fuck about the Minks. What a waste of potential.

I didn't love many designs personally.

The ones I appreciated the most were Kaido's and Black Maria's, King's..

Regardless total character wise I think other than them I only liked Ulti, King, Queen.