General & Others Loda the walking L

I remember Sanji at Enies Lobby from beginning to end. WTF are you talking?

What WCI has to do with Wano poverty?
Because WCI was pointless. The themes and plot of WCI regarding Sanji could have been incorporated in Wano. Kaido wanting weapons correlates with the Vinesmokes and the whole lack of food also correlates with Sanji but instead we got WCI.

Because WCI was pointless. The themes and plot of WCI regarding Sanji could have been incorporated in Wano. Kaido wanting weapons correlates with the Vinesmokes and the whole lack of food also correlates with Sanji but instead we got WCI.
What? Wano and WCI are different themes.

WTF are you talking? Are you implying that Wano is better than WCI? WCI sucks but anything is better than Wano.

What? Wano and WCI are different themes.

WTF are you talking? Are you implying that Wano is better than WCI? WCI sucks but anything is better than Wano.
No, you Portuguese speaking Amazon forest burning worstgen user. I am talking about Sanji theme with his parents being incorporated into Wano. WCI was not needed because we could have easily put the Sanji plotline of WCI into Wano and it will saved us 80 chapters.

He cooked soba for some people and got incredibly pissed at the realization that the people who ate smile leftovers got the laughing side effects knowingly because they were starving.

But at the end of the day there wasn't anything else to be done to change the situation other than defeating the beasts pirates (most of the edible food in Wano was stockpiled at the flower capital and other beast pirate farms), which he was fully on board with of course.

Nothing is out of character for him, he just wasn't the focus of the arc obviously.

If anything what's weird is how Chopper hasn't tried curing the SMILE side effects :choppawhat:

Just a small reminder that post TS if Oda didnt break our balls for so many chapters spamming about "NFP, Shinokuni, DR horrible pacing, fucking wedding cake, infinite number of characters in Wano + non stop FB about Ryou" he could have easily save 2-3 years chapters of our life and his own of course

No, you Portuguese speaking Amazon forest burning worstgen user. I am talking about Sanji theme with his parents being incorporated into Wano. WCI was not needed because we could have easily put the Sanji plotline of WCI into Wano and it will saved us 80 chapters.
Nope. WCI was useful to show how Oda is a shitty writer. He made a plot for Sanji at WCI and destroyed everything he build up for Sanji at Wano.

And where the fuck are you from to talk like that about Amazon? Better no be from Europe or EUA with almost 0 virgin forests.

Nope. WCI was useful to show how Oda is a shitty writer. He made a plot for Sanji at WCI and destroyed everything he build up for Sanji at Wano.

And where the fuck are you from to talk like that about Amazon? Better no be from Europe or EUA with almost 0 virgin forests.
Lol yes that is my point though, that Oda ruined Sanji's plot.

I am from the States. You Brazilians need to stop burning the Amazon Rainforest, you guys are trying to kill humanity.

I am from the States. You Brazilians need to stop burning the Amazon Rainforest, you guys are trying to kill humanity.
Oda ruined Sanji's plot just like you people ruined the rest of the world.

Clean your butt before talking about others.
N**ga.

Bruh

Your country-targeting is so lame, can you not think of better ways to troll?

Come on man, this is low effort bait. At least put some creativity into your trolling.

You're falling off as a troll.

V

VisualKei

He cooked soba for some people and got incredibly pissed at the realization that the people who ate smile leftovers got the laughing side effects knowingly because they were starving.

But at the end of the day there wasn't anything else to be done to change the situation other than defeating the beasts pirates (most of the edible food in Wano was stockpiled at the flower capital and other beast pirate farms), which he was fully on board with of course.

Nothing is out of character for him, he just wasn't the focus of the arc obviously.

If anything what's weird is how Chopper hasn't tried curing the SMILE side effects :choppawhat:
Odachi be like:

Bruh

Your country-targeting is so lame, can you not think of better ways to troll?

Come on man, this is low effort bait. At least put some creativity into your trolling.

You're falling off as a troll.
Sorry dude, I have a life outside worstgen. I don't put time, effort or creativity into how I should troll like you.
Post automatically merged:

You Americans need to stop being fat, pathetic cunts?!
Yea we are fat as hell. I give you that.

Why are some of you attacking one another and their respective countries? This is worstgen and a Sanji thread, clearly we attack Sanji and Zoro.

In all seriousness, this is an older thread. @BillSlipton now that Wano is concluding how do you feel about Sanji this arc? I would have preferred if Oda cut the raid and gave us a hefty post Wano arc. During this hypothetical arc, I would have had Sanji teaching the citizens of Wano how to cook. It would be sweet if he taught Toko and/or Tama how to cook.

Why are some of you attacking one another and their respective countries? This is worstgen and a Sanji thread, clearly we attack Sanji and Zoro..
I was just joking with banter, light hearted dig about the Amazon Rainforest and they took it personal lmao. Note to self: don't say anything about the amazon rainforest. lol

I was just joking with banter, light hearted dig about the Amazon Rainforest and they took it personal lmao. Note to self: don't say anything about the amazon rainforest. lol
They probably took your comments seriously because you’re not usually one to troll. You’re more serious and passionate when sharing your thoughts. When I read this rainforest discourse, I just think of South Park.