Powers & Abilities Logia Can Regenerate Their Bodies, But Not Damage

No, Jozu only needs to strike Aokiji's upper body to plow him off Whitebeard's naginata, which results in his midsection breaking because it's encapsulated between the pole.

Here's my diagram to get you a better understanding on what I'm talking about.
So you're saying if you were stabbed and someone kicked you, you'd be cut into pieces? That's outrageous and you know it. Jozu broke aokiji into many pieces with a buso elbow, it's as simple as that. You can see his elbow striking aokiji's midsection, it's that attack that breaks him, not the shoulder to the face, as we see aokiji breaking where jozu's elbow is.

So you're saying if you were stabbed and someone kicked you, you'd be cut into pieces? That's outrageous and you know it.
Not remotely the same thing.

Jozu broke aokiji into many pieces with a buso elbow, it's as simple as that. You can see his elbow striking aokiji's midsection, it's that attack that breaks him, not the shoulder to the face, as we see aokiji breaking where jozu's elbow is.
Show me where Jozu's elbow connects to Aokiji's midsection or it's fanfiction.

I never said he can't regenerate, I'm saying his physical stats and versatility goes further with his devil fruit, but healing doesn't go as far as people claim.

Also yes, marco was mocking kizaru, that is not up to debate, both kizaru and marco made this obvious.

I suspect the cut was at the same size with the one that Rayleigh give it to Kizaru, it was small and since it's under his clothes, we don't see it but I agree it definitely hurt him. Akainu is not a type of guy screams in pain for small things, Aokiji also turned ice but he took internal damage, Akainu's could be also an internal damage, he wouldn't scream due to pain otherwise and he wouldn't run.

@HopOnTheHype

I'm giving you a chance; show me where Jozu's elbow connects with Aokiji because not a single image I posted supports that apparent fanfiction of yours.

Pay attention where both the impact explosion (ie the lines shown to show forward impact towards aokiji) are stemming form, and where Aokiji is breaking apart, it's breaking AWAY from Jozu's elbow. Also notice how the elbow is the furthest out, meaning it's the one making contact, and notice how he's THROUGH the spot where aokiji was before with his attack. He's brekaing off where Jozu's elbow is, and also the impact force lines are coming frrom his elbow's location.

Pay attention where both the impact explosion (ie the lines shown to show forward impact towards aokiji) are stemming form, and where Aokiji is breaking apart, it's breaking AWAY from Jozu's elbow. Also notice how the elbow is the furthest out, meaning it's the one making contact, and notice how he's THROUGH the spot where aokiji was before with his attack. He's brekaing off where Jozu's elbow is, and also the impact force lines are coming frrom his elbow's location.
That top panel was after Aokiji flew off of Whitebeard's naginata. There's nothing in there to indicate his elbow made contact with his midsection. Where Jozu's elbow stops was where Aokiji's upperbody leaned.

That top panel was after Aokiji flew off of Whitebeard's naginata. There's nothing in there to indicate his elbow made contact with his midsection. Where Jozu's elbow stops was where Aokiji's upperbody leaned.
You don't have any idea what you're talking about, you can't analysis action scenes at all.

Here's my count: prove he attacked a different way, cuz if the panel prove me right and have the elbow furthest out, then it's the elbow that striked. You see aokiji literally break to pieces at the spot where the elbow is striking, and you see the impact converging with the elbow in the middle, these are hard facts, if you can't accept them, that's on you.
Post automatically merged:

I accept what's in the manga, and what you're telling me isn't in it. It's just mumbo jumbo you want to be true to downplay the Admirals.
You ignoring it like a brainlet isn't going to change what happened, you're just too narcissistic and stubborn to accept you're wrong.

I'm sorry admirals are weaker than yonkou, keep crying Ig uess.

Here's my count: prove he attacked a different way, cuz if the panel prove me right and have the elbow furthest out, then it's the elbow that striked. You see aokiji literally break to pieces at the spot where the elbow is striking, and you see the impact converging with the elbow in the middle, these are hard facts, if you can't accept them, that's on you.

Top panel: Aokiji's midsection is in that section between the pole and blade.
Mid second panel: Aokiji leans on the pole making his upper body (his head) barely reach the pole.

First panel: Aokiji's still leaning on the pole.
Second panel: A force (which the blue arrow points to) goes for Aokiji's head.

Jozu's elbow is far beyond where Aokiji's midsection was.

To further prove he got hit in the face, his lip is the only part where he sustains injury.

If you want, I could break down the panels some more with more circles and arrows, but I don't feel like doing that at the moment.

Top panel: Aokiji's midsection is in that section between the pole and blade.
Mid second panel: Aokiji leans on the pole making his upper body (his head) barely reach the pole.

First panel: Aokiji's still leaning on the pole.
Second panel: A force (which the blue arrow points to) goes for Aokiji's head.

Jozu's elbow is far beyond where Aokiji's midsection was.

To further prove he got hit in the face, his lip is the only part where he sustains injury.

If you want, I could break down the panels some more with more circles and arrows, but I don't feel like doing that at the moment.
I don't know if you noticed, but he was also broken into 20 pieces. Sorry but unless your argument is that if you got stabbed, and someone kicking you literally breaks you into pieces, you don't have an argument. Jozu attacked BOTH the head and the body.

Jozu being further than aokiji's body was with his elbow pointed out the furthest proves me right, not you.

The point is that he either dropped an elbow down aokiji's head and into his body, or he slammed him in the head with his shoulder, and then followed through by throwing his arm out.

The best you can do is argue that the shoulder had buso on it but not the elbow, but at that point, why the fuck would jozu do that, it'd be stupid asf if he did that, when he could literally cover his entire arm with buso.

But yeah, no one is claiming jozu wasn't hit in the head, but he also was hit in his body, and you can see that clearly because jozu broke exactly where the elbow was, and you can even see the impact lines directly originate from his elbow.

Also I'd argue the aokiji looking over is kind of worthless too, because jozu is like twice as big as aokiji, it's not like jozu is some small dwarf from dressrosa or something that was flying, clearly his whole body was there, that was literally just to show aokiji reacting to a mass coming at him. Jozu's torso (he was ramming with his whole side) is larger than that small surface area.

If the lines are to be taken seriously, he either came from a higher angle (maybe a jump and he came from the air), or he started his attack high and then followed through down to his torso with the follow through. One attack, but he didn't do the fluid motion until contact with done, and it pressed down into his torso after hitting his head, with his elbow.

When you attack someone, you go THROUGH the opponent, you don't stop at the target.

I don't know if you noticed, but he was also broken into 20 pieces. Sorry but unless your argument is that if you got stabbed, and someone kicking you literally breaks you into pieces, you don't have an argument. Jozu attacked BOTH the head and the body.
Again, not the same thing.

Jozu being further than aokiji's body was with his elbow pointed out the furthest proves me right, not you.
How?

The point is that he either dropped an elbow down aokiji's head and into his body, or he slammed him in the head with his shoulder, and then followed through by throwing his arm out.
How does Jozu drop an elbow to Aokiji's head when he came from the side? Why is Jozu not plowing Aokiji off of Whitebeard's naginata not feasible. And don't give me this "kicking and stabbing" false equivalency.

But yeah, no one is claiming jozu wasn't hit in the head, but he also was hit in his body, and you can see that clearly because jozu broke exactly where the elbow was, and you can even see the impact lines directly originate from his elbow.
All the image shows is Aokiji upperbody flying off of Whitebeard's naginata and Jozu's elbow being where Aokji's upper body was on the pole. It doesn't help your case that Aokiji has a bloody lip on his right side, which was where Jozu struck.

Also I'd argue the aokiji looking over is kind of worthless too, because jozu is like twice as big as aokiji, it's not like jozu is some small dwarf from dressrosa or something that was flying, clearly his whole body was there, that was literally just to show aokiji reacting to a mass coming at him. Jozu's torso (he was ramming with his whole side) is larger than that small surface area.

If the lines are to be taken seriously, he either came from a higher angle (maybe a jump and he came from the air), or he started his attack high and then followed through down to his torso with the follow through. One attack, but he didn't do the fluid motion until contact with done, and it pressed down into his torso after hitting his head, with his elbow.

When you attack someone, you go THROUGH the opponent, you don't stop at the target.
Mid second panel: Look at where Aokiji's body is on the naginata. His head barely makes it to the pole (the part with stripes).

Now look at Jozu's position. Look at his body is near the pole. The only part of Jozu that makes contact with Aokiji's spot is his elbow (the tip of his was here his head was at) and forearm (the only part that's on where Aokiji's midsection was at).

J

Jo_Ndule

:myman:
According to you
2 top 12 pirates cant do even half of What a dying old pirate could
They didn't do what Jozu could do. Jozu who failed to do much to crocodike than pre ts luffy.

Stop making threads to cover Marco's poor offensive stats

Again, not the same thing.

How?

How does Jozu drop an elbow to Aokiji's head when he came from the side? Why is Jozu not plowing Aokiji off of Whitebeard's naginata not feasible. And don't give me this "kicking and stabbing" false equivalency.

All the image shows is Aokiji upperbody flying off of Whitebeard's naginata and Jozu's elbow being where Aokji's upper body was on the pole. It doesn't help your case that Aokiji has a bloody lip on his right side, which was where Jozu struck.

Mid second panel: Look at where Aokiji's body is on the naginata. His head barely makes it to the pole (the part with stripes).

Now look at Jozu's position. Look at his body is near the pole. The only part of Jozu that makes contact with Aokiji's spot is his elbow (the tip of his was here his head was at) and forearm (the only part that's on where Aokiji's midsection was at).

Jozu is taller than Aokiji, Aokiji can jump and maybe came from a higher angle, etc.

In the end this is so obvious.

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE:

Where is his elbow-ish area? Where is the impact lines pointing away from? Where is aokiji breaking apart?

LOOK AT THE RED CIRCLE.

Aokiji objectively made contact with aokiji's body with his elbow, it's literally in the picture, clear as day, objectively, no doubt, 100%, non-contestable. Your hypothetical "ah it was the naginata" bs is crap, when there is a literal image of jozu breaking through aokij's body with his elbow. Do you not know how to read action AT ALL?

What even is your point of jozu attacking aokiji, that he's not making contact with him the micro-second the picture is being shown? Yeah, because he's ALREADY broken in half by jozu's attack there, and you even see the impact of his strike with the shapre white impact lines stemming from his elbow/the back of his arm right above his elbow. The attack already landed half a second prior, aokiji is reeling and is broken already, falling over. The point isn't that his elbow is literally pressed against him the instant the picture is shown, the point, cuz the attack was 0.1 second before that, but you can see he's sattacking with his elbow, aokiji broke from that attack, the impact force lines coming from it, etc.

I honestly don't even know how this is up to debate for you.

Jozu didn't attack the ice behind Aokiji, he attacked aokiji, the ice was just freezing the naginata or whatever in place.

Jozu rammed him in the head and then drove his elbow out to break aokiji in half. We have literal objective panel evidence of him striking aokiji's body as well.

Jozu is taller than Aokiji, Aokiji can jump and maybe came from a higher angle, etc.
Jozu being taller doesn't matter. ONLY his left arm was where Aokiji was at.

In the end this is so obvious.

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE:

Where is his elbow-ish area? Where is the impact lines pointing away from? Where is aokiji breaking apart?

LOOK AT THE RED CIRCLE.
I did and none of it shows Jozu's elbow making contact with Aokiji's midsection. It's right after Aokiji flew off of Whitebeard's naginata.

Aokiji objectively made contact with aokiji's body with his elbow, it's literally in the picture, clear as day, objectively, no doubt, 100%, non-contestable. Your hypothetical "ah it was the naginata" bs is crap, when there is a literal image of jozu breaking through aokij's body with his elbow. Do you not know how to read action AT ALL?
Are you telling me Aokiji's midsection wasn't encapsulated in Whitebeard's naginata?

Jozu didn't attack the ice behind Aokiji, he attacked aokiji, the ice was just freezing the naginata or whatever in place.
The ice I'm talking about is Aokiji's midsection.

Jozu rammed him in the head and then drove his elbow out to break aokiji in half. We have literal objective panel evidence of him striking aokiji's body as well.
What part of his arm did Jozu ram Aokiji's head with? How does it make its way to Aokiji's midsection if those impact lines imply a forward motion?

Jozu being taller doesn't matter. ONLY his left arm was where Aokiji was at.

I did and none of it shows Jozu's elbow making contact with Aokiji's midsection. It's right after Aokiji flew off of Whitebeard's naginata.

Are you telling me Aokiji's midsection wasn't encapsulated in Whitebeard's naginata?

The ice I'm talking about is Aokiji's midsection.

What part of his arm did Jozu ram Aokiji's head with? How does it make its way to Aokiji's midsection if those impact lines imply a forward motion?
Yes, Jozu's height DOES matter when we are talking about how Jozu can attack his head from above.

If you are unwilling to even look at the picture, I'm wasting my time with you.

I don't know what part he hit Aokiji's head with, only Oda would know, because it wasn't shown. We don't see any body part be swung at aokij's head, but realistically it was either the shoulder or elbow (given the next panel). The shoulder would bring him in line with rubgy players, and then he'd follow through with an elbow to aokiji's side (which is the impact we see). Either that or jozu made aokji's spit out blood because of the elbow to aokiji's body.

Followed by a continued motion as aokiji's head falls back to slam his elbow through aokiji's torso with his continued momentum and physical strength, or attacking, and either recoiling and striking again, or simply extending the arm out to further attack, all one forward motion.

His torso was stabbed, and then he was hit in the head and then the torso by Jozu, sending aokiji shattering off, then reforming, just like how akainu reformed from vista and marco's unnamed haki attacks from a blindside as well.

This is like, effortlessly simple for someone who has martial arts experience, and fight choreography directing experience. It should be obvious for everyone else after it's explained to them. We see Jozu literally attacking aokiji's torso, his elbow is furthest out, you can see the jagged impact lines push away from the origin of his elbow in the direction aokiji is getting ragdolled (away from jozu), we see jozu breaking apart at the elbow (further to OUR right than the naginata stabbed aokiji, and coming from his elbow, not the naginata), etc.