Character Discussion Logical explanation Oda could give to bring Pedro back alive

Cracker said that to BM, her husbands are just strangers connected by blood and tried to kill him(Luffy stopped him). Brulee even said amusingly, that Pound is a deadman for rebelling against BM.

Oven swung at Pound, he was saw blood on his sword and suddenly Pound is 100% fine. Dont see why Oven would randomly disobey BM without any hint or build up.
That was the whole point of the arc though is that nothing was as it seems, and a deception thematic was prevalent throughout the entire arc. We see Oven go to cut Pounds head off, and then the scene cuts away. We later find out Pound is still alive. The only feasible way that Pound survived is that Oven let him live. The only feasible way Oven would allow for Pound to live is because of his sisters. Oda doesn't need to tell us what happened for us to reach the conclusion of how it happened.

G

Gorosei Informer

Might be controversial opinion but I actually want Pedro to be alive, I really liked his character and we never go to see his Sulong either. There was that one scarecrow homie or something with his soul taunting Pedro as Big Mom chased them too.

Very interesting and unique theory, I remember people suggesting this plotline for Carrot to gain Monet's fruit with the snow bunnies falling at WCI and a Carrot powerup/Logia user for the SHs, but this is an interesting take for sure.

Might be controversial opinion but I actually want Pedro to be alive, I really liked his character and we never go to see his Sulong either. There was that one scarecrow homie or something with his soul taunting Pedro as Big Mom chased them too.

Very interesting and unique theory, I remember people suggesting this plotline for Carrot to gain Monet's fruit with the snow bunnies falling at WCI and a Carrot powerup/Logia user for the SHs, but this is an interesting take for sure.
I'd sooner see Carrot dead than for her to even think of having that DF.
It's not interesting it's trash.