Controversial Look at this beautiful map!

"Oda can't provide a map because it will make no sense" is exactly my point dude. The fact that you can't see that shows the level of slurping you must be doing.
The problem you're having with comprehension probably has something to do with reading what you want someone to say rather than what is actually being said. With that being said there is no reason for you to insert quotation marks if you're going to make something up rather than quote what was actually said. In this case what I actually said has a completely different meaning than what you came up with and tried to pass off as a quote from me.

I said "It makes absolutely no sense for oda to show us a map of the world that doesn't exist yet". You might be happier with the story if you learn to read.

Last edited:
lol
Look at this beautiful fucking map. You guys notice how the map illustrates and directly correlates with the central conflict of the story and plot? What a breath of fresh air reading a story where the author plans ahead. Like why on earth will a writer want to build up their narrative with sudden clues and foreshadowing that reward the reader for paying attention to the story's fine details, where the author instead can just not provide a map to the reader until some fanservice character finish drawing it offscreen until the end of the manga?

Shout out to Sanji D Goat for recommending me this series!

he didn't invented this map lol

this the the historical map from that time .

alao hara is inconsistent with his maps
there's other map he draw which is not like this lol.

I don't think a map will add much to the story, the plot or its comprehension. If anything if he draws a map we would know where Laughtel is and who is closer in distance, what is the next island they will go to. Part of One Piece is the adventurous side, it's more about the journey than the destination.
As for Kingdom, the states are waging wars against each other, it is important to see the size of each state, the progression made after the battles, the goal of the MC and his friend are to unify China so it's only logical that we see that materialized by a map.
Let me take this really slow because based on yall comments, you guys are having trouble understanding the point of my post. First let me confirm that you actually know what this post is about. So tell me what do you think the point of this post is?
Post automatically merged:

lol

he didn't invented this map lol

this the the historical map from that time .

alao hara is inconsistent with his maps
there's other map he draw which is not like this lol.
Dude it does not matter if he invented that map or didn't. That has nothing to do with this post. This post is about writing techniques.

Let me take this really slow because based on yall comments, you guys are having trouble understanding the point of my post. First let me confirm that you actually know what this post is about. So tell me what do you think the point of this post is?
Saying the author knows what his series is about? You don't need a map for that. I don't need a map of Naruto verse to follow Naruto. I don't need a map of JJK to understand the story. I don't need a map of FMA to understand the story or to show me the author know where he is going.
I don't need a map of Hajime no Ippo which is based on real world just like Kingdom is based on real history to know that the author knows what he is doing.

But I guess somehow One Piece is the exception, we need a map to know that Oda isn't bullshitting @lee33 because nobody else gives a flying fuck about that map.

Saying the author knows what his series is about? You don't need a map for that. I don't need a map of Naruto verse to follow Naruto. I don't need a map of JJK to understand the story. I don't need a map of FMA to understand the story or to show me the author know where he is going.
I don't need a map of Hajime no Ippo which is based on real world just like Kingdom is based on real history to know that the author knows what he is doing.

But I guess somehow One Piece is the exception, we need a map to know that Oda isn't bullshitting @lee33 because nobody else gives a flying fuck about that map.
Wrong, that isn't what this post is about. As I thought, you are just arguing a strawman. So the World of One Piece doesn't matter to you, right? So it doesn't matter that Sanji was from the North Blue and was able to reach the east blue? So that map doesn't matter? To reach laughtale you need a map of the four islands, so that doesn't matter right? To reach the new world you will need a log pose so that doesn't matter right? Nami's dream of creating a world map doesn't matter right? Gotcha dude lmao. If the map doesn't matter, then tell Oda to stop writing as if it does matter.

Naruto doesn't need a map because there are no plot points in Naruto that was build up for knowing one.
JJK doesn't need a map because there are no plot points in JJK that was build up for knowing one.
FMA doesn't need a map because there are no plot points in FMA that was build up for knowing one.

The point of this post is to illustrate that there is no map of the One Piece because if Oda did decide to give us a map it will just showcase his random writing that has no direct correlation to the story. That is the point of this post. You call that "adventure" and I call that shit writing.

Wrong, that isn't what this post is about. As I thought, you are just arguing a strawman. So the World of One Piece doesn't matter to you, right? So it doesn't matter that Sanji was from the North Blue and was able to reach the east blue? So that map doesn't matter? To reach laughtale you need a map of the four islands, so that doesn't matter right? To reach the new world you will need a log pose so that doesn't matter right? Nami's dream of creating a world map doesn't matter right? Gotcha dude lmao. If the map doesn't matter, then tell Oda to stop writing as if it does matter.

Naruto doesn't need a map because there are no plot points in Naruto that was build up for knowing one.
JJK doesn't need a map because there are no plot points in JJK that was build up for knowing one.
FMA doesn't need a map because there are no plot points in FMA that was build up for knowing one.

The point of this post is to illustrate that there is no map of the One Piece because if Oda did decide to give us a map it will just showcase his random writing that has no direct correlation to the story. That is the point of this post. You call that "adventure" and I call that shit writing.
Oh yeah you're right, sorry about that