Speculations Lucci And Zoro Postponing Is Objectively The Most Likely Outcome

What's more likely to happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The worst thing I can see hapenning is Zoro switching with Jinbei so he can take care of Kizaru. Besides that it is illogical to postpone since Lucci wants to kill Vegapunk and Zoro can't allow that.

Nothing about this fight matters.
Lucci does not need to be defeated.
Its only there to get Zoro away from Kizaru.
The fight has no stakes as of now, it is just Zoro keeping Lucci away from the SHs and VP, though tbh killing Lucci or maiming him like he did to King would also do the job and then Zoro can focus on other things but then this is stall piece and Oda can only use the getting lost shit to keep Zoro away from time to time. There is still the chance of this happening though with the Nami dialogue, and it would be utter shit at this point. If it happens early in the arc I can understand that but not at this point.

There is also the problem of CP0 getting wiped out completely if Lucci gets killed off here, I mean the masked agents were the strongest ones and two/three died in Wano, Stussy has defected, Kaku is on a stretcher and that leaves only Lucci. Jabra, Kalifa and Blueno are just not gonna cut it and CP0 being finished before the war against WG seems very unlikely. Oda brought these guys back and I don't think they will be out of the story so quickly.