General & Others Luffy admits that Sanji’s CoO is better than his

Not sticking well with what his demeanor can entail. Nami herself heavily criticized his choices for a reason of course. It's a problem and not even just for himself.
This is same thing like zoro cannot hit woman. this is growth style. zoro believes woman can be strong as much as woman . because his childhoold built based on that. On the other hand , sanji built up totally different.
why nami love money ? why chopper cure everybody no matter which side . that is principle .
and sanji said hisself he accept death instead oof hitting woman . because he cannot do.
also he can be better fighter if he use hands. why dont use . ı believe you know answer.
luffy fought zoro? why ? the one that gave you meal cannot be bad . luffys reason ? that is his belief.
just you deceive yourself saying reckless.
not reckless , instinct .

This is same thing like zoro cannot hit woman. this is growth style. zoro believes woman can be strong as much as woman . because his childhoold built based on that. On the other hand , sanji built up totally different.
why nami love money ? why chopper cure everybody no matter which side . that is principle .
and sanji said hisself he accept death instead oof hitting woman . because he cannot do.
also he can be better fighter if he use hands. why dont use . ı believe you know answer.
luffy fought zoro? why ? the one that gave you meal cannot be bad . luffys reason ? that is his belief.
There is a fundamental distinction.

Zoro hit Monet enough to incapacitate her at least, Sanji would never attain that.

There is a fundamental distinction.

Zoro hit Monet enough to incapacitate her at least, Sanji would never attain that.
Dude , we cannot deal about that . Still you thinking spesific.

Okey , after that point , oda made character like

Namo hate Money
Usopp hate lie
Chopper just cure good guy
Brook break promise
Zoro turn back Luffys order sometimes . Luffy every command is not logic .

Oda message is very clear . Whatever happens , you shouldn't hit woman . As a nature , man stronger than woman physically. That is all. Character builtup. Still you mention about different thing.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
nami love the money but in the end she will choose his nakamas above the money, that is the difference about nami or any mugis with sanji. sanji can't defeat a women even if she kill one of his nakama

nami love the money but in the end she will choose his nakamas above the money, that is the difference about nami or any mugis with sanji. sanji can't defeat a women even if she kill one of his nakama
Sanji doesn't value his life enough. Or to better say he values the one of any single woman more than his which is a mistake Nami had him scolded for.

ı can see any wrong thing about it . This his subjective thing. ı appreciate sanji about it .
Also , sanji cannot hit woman . he can defend . or he can protect his nakama.
in enies lobby , he cannot defeat by defending himself.
there is certain distinct between two term.

Sanji doesn't value his life enough.
As ı said , may be . But this is instinct not educated thing. Haki comes from will and inside power . sanjis ability does not work against woman. this is subconscious thing.

Roronoa-sama

ı can see any wrong thing about it . This his subjective thing. ı appreciate sanji about it .
Also , sanji cannot hit woman . he can defend . or he can protect his nakama.
in enies lobby , he cannot defeat by defending himself.
there is certain distinct between two term.

As ı said , may be . But this is instinct not educated thing. Haki comes from will and inside power . sanjis ability does not work against woman. this is subconscious thing.
i will show one example:
if nami had to give all his money to save a nakama she would do it while if sanji had to defeat a woman because this woman would kill one of his nakama (and there aren't any than can save unless sanji) he wouldn't
Post automatically merged:

Sanji doesn't value his life enough. Or to better say he values the one of any single woman more than his which is a mistake Nami had him scolded for.
it's worst he couldn't defeat a woman even if his nakamas would dead (that was happened in enies lobby where nami should be dead by kalifa)

i will show one example:
if nami had to give all his money to save a nakama she would do it while if sanji had to defeat a woman because this woman would kill one of his nakama (and there aren't any than can save unless sanji) he wouldn't
ı said can you expect from nami to hate money.
not give anyone .
do namı hate money ? is there possibility ? that is the question ? not giving .
and also you dont need to talk spesific . what about others character ?
whoever say to chopper , chopper cure everybody ın every situation no matter .
same thing valid for every sh crew member.

Roronoa-sama

ı said can you expect from nami to hate money.
not give anyone .
do namı hate money ? is there possibility ? that is the question ? not giving .
and also you dont need to talk spesific . what about others character ?
whoever say to chopper , chopper cure everybody ın every situation no matter .
same thing valid for every sh crew member.
chopper cure everybody because he is doc the same than sanji is a cook and he give food everybody. I respect that but this is different than sanji can't defeat a woman when his nakamas will dead because if it was i don't hit any woman even if i will dead but i break this when one of my nakamas would be perfect

chopper cure everybody because he is doc the same than sanji is a cook and he give food everybody. I respect that but this is different than sanji can't defeat a woman when his nakamas will dead because if it was i don't hit any woman even if i will dead but i break this when one of my nakamas would be perfect
any sh member is not perfect dude. all of them has some kind of lack as a personality.
Also , looks bad thing . but is not his fault. this is subconscious thing. like zoros direction thing. ı cannot blame him.

i will show one example:
Post automatically merged:

it's worst he couldn't defeat a woman even if his nakamas would dead (that was happened in enies lobby where nami should be dead by kalifa)
He won't defend himself, but as we have seen against BM he would block attacks that are targeted at his nakamas

Do you think he will wear his suit? What's your feeling on the matter?
He is going to for sure put on the suit and thats guaranteed so that we can get Queen’s gag reaction to Judge’s son relying on daddy’s tech in order to gain an advantage.

Too predicable. Even if Sanji takes it off before the battle’s end it’ll only be because Queen is mocking him for the reason I just said.