Current Events Luffy and Sanji duoship

those panels remind me of the painful experience that was WCI.

you Sanji fans are real troopers.
if you still stay loyal to Sanji after WCI you are true fans.
I applaud you.

"...hurt to the best of my abilities"
big yikes. that was the limit of Sanjis power?
knocking a completely defenseless Luffy out for mere minuted. ouch.

I applaud you.

Katakuri...a bloody YC1 did worse than Sanji. Its not Sanji being weak. Its Luffy having unnesscary lvls of endurance.

I applaud you.

How close did you think they were? You realize Sanji couldn't actually do anything to luffy until like 400+ chapters in the story being Enies lobby right? I always saw Sanji with Diable Jambe as equal to G2 Luffy especially after we saw red hawk.

Makes sense that after seeing the 2 teamed up for a bit people would enjoy reminiscing and thinking about their moments together
I am not even on his team and don't really agree with him in most of his opinions. You can just answer why this post is made now? I said my thoughts. If you can't digest it, then don't try to blame me or try to create an agenda for me.

C

critical mindset

Katakuri...a bloody YC1 did worse than Sanji. Its not Sanji being weak. Its Luffy having unnesscary lvls of endurance.
11 hits out of which 8 were pretty normal kicks

The first and the second kick (where Luffy’s skull was fractured) were more serious ones, the 11th and last kick the one with the most power. I’m really fascinated with how Diable Jambe increases his attack power.

How do you think Sanji’s lethality differ from his siblings Ichiji and Niji? (electricity and explosion abilities) Sanji has incredible AP but the fact how he uses his fire for internal damage is clear evidence he has Vinsmoke genetics made better through enhanced training (like cooking with his leg lol). Jabura made clear DJ increases his attack power, not just lethality.